Super SPA.

Spa in Navi Mumbai

Shoutbox
  1. HowardXXX:
    THE ONE SPA❤❤❤ Young girl Eva and lily working today ! ⏰ 437-994-6219 (Walk-ins Welcome or Call for Appointment) Unit #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East, North York (DVP/Lawrence) (One Traffic Light East of DVP in the plaza between Tesla Car Dealership & Esso Gas Station❤❤❤
  2. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Full Body Massage🌸🌸773A Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸647-351-5058 ;)
  3. MagicGarden:
    Tuesday at 🌻⎝𝐌̿̈́͑𝐀̀͊𝐆̒̓͝𝐈̔̕͠𝐂͒̀̔ 𝐆̀͒𝐀̈́͒̓𝐑̀̿͛𝐃͊͊̚𝐄͑̚͠𝐍̈́̓̿ ⎠𝟱-𝟳𝟲𝟲𝟱 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗥𝗱, 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗺🌻: Chinese Jessica & 𝕵𝖆𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖊 Maria. Magic Garden ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  4. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Helen and Ruby: Vietnamese Spicy Young Service Queen(10:00am-7:00pm) Nancy: Vietnamese BBJ/CIM Queen。 ☎416-800-8026(10:00am-10:00pm)
  5. hiyamickey:
    Ellagance wellness center will have sexy hot girl Bobo, excellent service Yoyo with nice bum bum. Young beautiful sexy Korea girl Baby, beautiful young girl Jessica, young super sweet Crystal, petite Ella @7-8099 Weston road ☎289-657-1666
  6. See You Health Center:
    Yiko:Chinese Queen is back! BBBJ/CIM /Rim. Very friendly girl and Yumi: sexy model: she has long brown hair couple with voluptuous huge D Melons ☎416-800-8026(10:00am-10:00pm)
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have three girls on Tuesday: Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package...💋💋
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    4578 Yonge Street, Sisi, very young at heart and always thrilled to see you, beautiful, slender body.... Apple, also young, about 5'5" and curvy.... beautiful and will make you feel good all over... 416 222-5554 👄 👄
  9. gold__rose__spa:
    1536 Warden Avenue, Yuki, very firm and full figure body, nice boobs, can give an excellent treatment. Working with Mia... 647 346-8086 💛
  10. Superior_Health:
    3459 Sheppard Avenue east, Sasa, Short and medium build, very strong pressure point treatment, very therapeutic... Rita, attractive young lady, tall & curvy, good and firm treatment... Or for acupuncture or health related matters, you may refer to Nancy 416 756-4800 🐱
  11. kenwong649:
    Day Spa in [email protected]/Rutherford Rd(Near Vaughan Mills Mall), Grand Opening Special: $30/30 mins, $40/45 mins $50/1hr, 647 547 2909
  12. Mia and Friends:
    We are open until 10pm each day 💓 Lulu+Mia+Nana are here today 💓 Our Guelph spa always has three hot Oriental girls on shift ☎ 437-333-4760 ☎
  13. Wendy at Waterfall Spa:
    I'm available today until 9pm 💓 416-252-9922 💓 Let's hookup today for some XXX fun! 💓 Discreet with convenient parking. Back door entrance available
  14. Aqua Health Centre:
    💓 Sexy girl Linda is here today 💓 $40 for 30 mins 💓 1729 Bloor Street West 💓 At Keele Subway Station 💓 High Park area 💓 647-343-6851💓
  15. Forever Spa:
    We provide the best TABLE SHOWER in town : Clean room with reliable warm shower nozzle 💙 Tracy, Rebecca and Cici today 💙 2190 Warden 💙 416-800-7887
  16. Cee Cee Spa:
    ASIAN BABE SASA is here today with Mia until 9pm 💓 Amazing hot girl with young sexy body! 💓 3268 Finch East at Warden 💓 437-331-8997
  17. red rose spa:
    🌸 We are overflowing with brown girls from India and Guyana at our two spas 🌸 2 Invergordon : McCowan and 401 🌸 2588 Birchmount : Warden and 401 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Pearl is at 2 Invergordon
  18. Oshawa Mimi - Independent Asian Massage:
    MIMI IS BACK!!!!!! Working all day and night today on Tuesday September 28 Located at an upscale private suite close to Simcoe and Taunton in OSHAWA Open Minded Friendly Service Sexy Naughty Oshawa Asian Babe Hot New Asian Girl Open Minded No Rush ☎ 647.709.7568 ☎ In Oshawa Mimi 100% REAL PICS 100 % REAL PICS 100% Mimi HIGHLY ADDICTIVE pleasing and nurturing Asian mix girl with all natural 36DD ✨ BEAUTIFUL Face ✨ AMAZING Skills ✨ Sweet & Open Minded ✨ Friendly No Rush Service.
  19. Greenway Spa:
    🍀GREENWAY SPA🍀 4907 Yonge Street 2nd Floor Toronto, Ontario M2N 5N4 2 blocks north of Sheppard & Yonge. On the east side of Yonge St. ☎PHONE☎ 416-512-9693 - Call to book, Private message to book or walk in ok. ⏰HOURS⏰ Enjoy a massage at GreenWay Spa 7 days a week. Hours of operation: 10am - 9pm Tuesday September 28th we have three beautiful young girls - CINDY, CRYSTAL and JESSICA working from 10am to 9pm - all three girls give excellent strong massage skills with wonderful sensual finish.
  20. Kitty's Place:
    CALL/TEXT ☎ ✉ 289.552.1822 ✉ ☎ CALL/TEXT WHATSAPP 289.552.1822 WHATSAPP Durham's RETURNING favourite Asian Superstar ❤MONICA❤ is back in Oshawa 💯 Slim Asian treat 🥰 open minded TAIWANESE ❤CAR MODEL LOOK-A-LIKE❤ MONICA is always open minded with PSE no rush service 🥰 regular and new clients welcome but SAFETY measures for everyone and community is number one priority!!!! Unforgettable experience ❤ Real Pictures of MONICA 💯 Sweet & friendly Asian girl very open minded - MASSAGE AVAILABLE
  21. L_H_Health:
    1699a Bayview Avenue, Jenny, formerly of J&L in Richmond Hill, for a unique style of relaxation treatment, very enjoyable... available today, 10am - 4pm Sophie can find every sore muscle and joint in your body for a near rmt experience.... PM available on request... Or Ask about 30 min. body treatment and 30 min. foot reflexology combo for a special price... 416 800-3938 ☝
  22. kenwong649:
    Pink Spa/Sweet Spa Fall Special Promotion: (All Service Inclusive Special 140), Location: 13130 Yonge St, Richmond Hill Phone: 4169079388 www.vipspa19.com/pink-beauty
  23. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New girl student DD Boobs angel face Yoyo,Big breasted talk beautiful buttocks charming temperament Sasha, young girl Thin petite elegant temperament Eva ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary.2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1.☎4379857899👅👅🍑🍑🌹🌹🌹
  24. PinkParadise:
    Tuesday at Pink Paradise, 370 Steeles Ave W (𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙒𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙔𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙎𝙩) , 905-597-6683: pretty Emily and sweetie Selena. 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝟯𝟳𝟬 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝘃𝗲 𝗪, 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁 𝟭𝟬𝟮𝗕, 𝗩𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟱𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟲𝟴𝟯
  25. HowardXXX:
    ORCHID SPA❤❤❤ We have new face very young pretty girl Tracy and J J working g today !!! Tracy, an innocent Korean girl with slim body and long legs. 22 year Young and new to the spa business. She can provide sensual massage, service level to be discovered by yourself.A must see today❤❤❤4372206963

jackreap

Reaction score
I think there are no good spa in navi Mumbai who give extra

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

hatty

Reaction score
pls seniors guide us on navi mumbai spa scene

okleo

Reaction score
yes dudes...even the case is similar with myself. I had spent some 9k till now. Visited 3 Spas till now....At first visited the spa at Palm beach galleria mall, again repeated the same but could not ask for the extras. later went to the other spa on the same road on the advice of fellow monger so as to get the extras.but the case was same, no extras but the bum massage excellent,erotic, she almost touched by asshole. This time after the massage, i asked for the extras in fact requested, pleaded like anything but she denied saying sorry. So, left the place and dreamt of the awesome seductive massage from the NE gal and then again repeated with the same place with a different gal. It was more erotic this time and thought that i would be getting extras from this gal.Even she denied when i have asked her.But still after a week, i have repeated with the same gal and this time i had a long chat with her and she promised me that she will provide more better massage next time So, waiting for the right time to jump in next week to have a sexy massage may be incl extras....i am still virgin w.r.t the Spa hunting in Navi mumbai.

jay.bhoir

Reaction score
I have contact of sexy bhabhi whom I m fucking for last 4 yrs but now I bore with her so want to exchange her..if anyone have real free bhabhi for exchange in real face to face meeting thn massage me..I have feww real paid houswife numbers to..Jay.bhoir143 at r dot com...plz dont massage me if you dont have numbers..plz dont ask me for help or share numbers if you dont have​

visuvius74

Reaction score
Hv some details about navi mumbai...need some independent in navi mumbai

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

dannywood

Reaction score
Thannx to weda zala for his support, called this gIrl and asked for location , P*ink* said u, tell where r u and she will be there , after completing some urgent work, i ran to parking , picked up bike and called her. She asked where r u, and immediately she said oh can u pick me up , i am late due traffic. I managed to get on her near Sak*nak* . It was around 06 :50 pm tokk her to a h*tel in kanj*rm*rg. While on way had l*vely ride with her, could sense the softy b**bs and felt like wow i l*ve them.

Had fun in room as usual d*ggy style, still have some strains on my johny. Anyway soon after the pops again i asked her if i can drop her and took a chance to ride a long way. Really enjoyed the ride lovely b*b* P*nku.
Had negotialted hard for 3.5 and 1200 to AC room. Will try for cheaper accommodation next time.

Last edited:

rockmp

Reaction score
Good FR dannywood. Please share the info on sac28 atrate rediffmail d ot c om. Thanks

Thannx to weda zala for his support, called this gIrl and asked for location , P*ink* said u, tell where r u and she will be there , after completing some urgent work, i ran to parking , picked up bike and called her. She asked where r u, and immediately she said oh can u pick me up , i am late due traffic. I managed to get on her near Sak*nak* . It was around 06 :50 pm tokk her to a h*tel in kanj*rm*rg. While on way had l*vely ride with her, could sense the softy b**bs and felt like wow i l*ve them.

Had fun in room as usual d*ggy style, still have some strains on my johny. Anyway soon after the pops again i asked her if i can drop her and took a chance to ride a long way. Really enjoyed the ride lovely b*b* P*nku.
Had negotialted hard for 3.5 and 1200 to AC room. Will try for cheaper accommodation next time.

CoolDuke

Reaction score

Nice FR Buddy

sam7771

Reaction score
Hello friends i m new can any one help me with this for msaage parlors

newbie-mumbai

Reaction score
Guys, i dont know why i am getting this error "you are not allwoed to post links". No idea, since i wanted to post my second FR. All i will say is if this gets posted, i like most other guys i guess, have shifted from indes to massues (massage girls). THey give in house servie or have a place of their own. Clean, hygenic, and best part of they becoem friendly with you are pretty cheap as well. Plus when they say an hour, they ensure a compelte hour, proper massage and no nakhras :) .... will try to post FR else i have some valid contacts, exchange in return for valid contacts in and around malad/jogeshwari/kandivali

aliajmat

Reaction score
Coitusxpert brother please provide the details of the spa to my mail. I m new to navi mumbai. My mail id is aliajmat at hotmail dotcom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hatty

Reaction score
hi have wasted a lot of money in search of good spa like tatva ocianic vanoma abt u sparsh but still not sucessful could u help me pls guide
I have tried several spas in Navi Mumbai with success in the first visit itself. I am not sure why you guys didn't succeed.

okleo

Reaction score
Cotiusxpert.....pls guide me......i wadted so much of money in vashi...even yrsterday in vedaas.....share at okleo27 at gmail

I have tried several spas in Navi Mumbai with success in the first visit itself. I am not sure why you guys didn't succeed.<br/>

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk

prashant82

Reaction score
Cotiusxpert.....pls guide me......i wadted so much of money in vashi...even yrsterday in vedaas.....share at okleo27 at gmail

I have tried several spas in Navi Mumbai with success in the first visit itself. I am not sure why you guys didn't succeed.<br/>

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk
WOULD U SHARE PATH OT REACH THESE SPAS & ADD. ALSO SHARE EXPERIENCE U HAVE OVER THERE. WOULD BE APPRECIATED.