Super SPA.

Review [semi legit] Ivy @ Green Spa in Richmond Hill

Shoutbox
  1. See You Health Center:
    New girl: Jennifer: (10:00 am to 7:00 pm) She is very young Vietnamese Student, very similar to Ruby! And Nancy: Vietnamese BBJ/CIM Queen。She With Natural DD Cup. And Helen ☎416-800-8026(10:00am-10:00pm)
  2. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    KK:Chinese BBJ/CIM Queen .Very friendly girl With Natural D Cup Miya:Korea Student She is very young, cute, skinny and sexy 。Her face is naturally beautiful. with long black hair. ☎416-800-8026(10:00am-9:00pm)
  3. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 OPEN TODAY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  4. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: DD boobs High buttocks Thai deep massage Lulu, Pretty face D big breasts young girl Cici,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1.☎4379857899 👅👅🍑🍑🌹🌹🌹
  5. Forever Spa:
    We provide the best TABLE SHOWER in town : Clean room with reliable warm shower nozzle 💙 Monica, Cindy and Yuki are available 💙 2190 Warden 💙 416-800-7887
  6. Daisy Spa:
    💦 Visit us for a fantastic massage including a spectacular Italian finish 💦 Emma, Yoyo, Eva avail 💦 Best Massage 💦 Scarborough 💦 text 647-248-2098 💦 call 647-342-8282 💦 Sexy Attendants 💦
  7. MagicGarden:
    Sunday at 🌻⎝𝐌̿̈́͑𝐀̀͊𝐆̒̓͝𝐈̔̕͠𝐂͒̀̔ 𝐆̀͒𝐀̈́͒̓𝐑̀̿͛𝐃͊͊̚𝐄͑̚͠𝐍̈́̓̿⎠🌻: ♡ Japanese/Chinese mix service queen Joey & Chinese Vivian ♡. Magic Garden, 5-7665 Kennedy Rd, Markham 📞 ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻 📞 ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  8. MoonLightSpa:
    Sunday at MoonLight SPA 416-335-8857: AMY& MINA. 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 𝟭𝟬𝟯-𝟯𝟳𝟬𝟬 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝘃𝗲 (𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 & 𝗠𝗰𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹) 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟯𝟯𝟱-𝟴𝟴𝟱𝟳
  9. PinkParadise:
    Sunday at Pink Paradise, 370 Steeles Ave W (𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙒𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙔𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙎𝙩) , 905-597-6683: pretty Judy and sweetie Selena. 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝟯𝟳𝟬 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝘃𝗲 𝗪, 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁 𝟭𝟬𝟮𝗕, 𝗩𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟱𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟲𝟴𝟯
  10. WaterLily:
    Sunday at Water Lily 647-430-9535: Hong Kong Lily and Chinese Sophia at 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐚, 𝐃𝟑-𝟒𝟐𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐯𝐞 𝐄, 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 ✿𝟔𝟒𝟕-𝟒𝟑𝟎-𝟗𝟓𝟑𝟓✿
  11. SpaTimes:
    Sunday at Spa Times, 2827 Kingston Rd, Scarborough 416-269-9888: Lucy and Eva. 𝐒𝐩𝐚 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝟐𝟖𝟐𝟕 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐝, 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝟒𝟏𝟔-𝟐𝟔𝟗-𝟗𝟖𝟖𝟖
  12. Healthy7:
    Sunday at Healthy7: Vietnamese Jenny. 🌷𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚𝟳🌷 𝟮𝟬𝟵𝟱 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗱, 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁 𝟮𝟭𝟭 ☎𝟒𝟏𝟔-𝟐𝟒𝟑-𝟗𝟑𝟔𝟐☎
  13. Winnie:
    Winnie Spa, 594 Yonge St, 2nd Floor 647-980-7166. COCO is working Sunday at ❤ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐀 ❤ | 𝟓𝟗𝟒 𝐘𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐭., 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 | ☎𝟔𝟒𝟕-𝟗𝟖𝟎-𝟕𝟏𝟔𝟔☎
  14. red rose spa:
    🌸 We have three young brown girls from India and Guyana at each of our two spas today 🌸 2 Invergordon : McCowan and 401 🌸 2588 Birchmount : Warden and 401 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸
  15. WilsonHolistic:
    Enjoy a nice massage at Wilson Holistic, 382 Wilson Ave, North York 416-840-0071. 💜𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞 𝟯𝟴𝟮 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒗𝒆, 𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒓𝒌 (𝟰𝟭𝟲)𝟴𝟰𝟬-𝟬𝟬𝟳𝟭 💜
  16. KingsVIP:
    Kings VIP, 535 Evans, Etobicoke 416-531-6969 is open 10am to 9pm for your relaxation needs. You need this. 👑 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐏𝐀 👑 𝟓𝟑𝟓 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐄 | 𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐊𝐄, 𝐎𝐍 | 𝟒𝟏𝟔-𝟓𝟑𝟏-𝟔𝟗𝟔𝟗
  17. Cee Cee Spa:
    Student girl TINA is here today with Mia until 9pm 💓 Sweet girl with sexy curvy body! 💓 Very sweet 💓 3268 Finch East at Warden 💓 437-331-8997 💓
  18. HowardXXX:
    The One Spa🌺Linda and Victoria working today !!!4379946219
  19. HowardXXX:
    ❤ORCHID SPA❤ Come enjoy a relaxing massage today. Two sweet girls Joey and today on duty ! Call 437-220-6963 to book an appointment 3601 Highway 7 E .unit 103 Markham ,L3R 0M3🌺🌺
  20. Holiday Spa:
    🌸 Kiki and Cindy are here on Sunday 🌸 Fantastic Asian Massage 🌸 Across from Pacific Mall 🌸 3517 Kennedy 🌸 Scarborough 🌸 M1V 4S4 🌸 416-293-8858 🌸
  21. L_H_Health:
    1699a Bayview Avenue, Friday, Sophie can find every sore muscle and joint in your body for a near rmt experience.... PM available on request... Or Ask about 30 min. body treatment and 30 min. foot reflexology combo for a special price. Parking reimbursed... show pic of meter... 416 800-3938 ☝
  22. Mia and Friends:
    We are open until 10pm each day 💓 Yoyo,Lulu,Olvia are here today 💓 Our Guelph spa always has three hot Oriental girls on shift ☎ 437-333-4760 ☎
  23. Superior_Health:
    Sunday, Vicky, friendly, tall and medium body....hands are like magic, strong but at the same time soft, high level of massage skill and good for PM if you are interested.. Or for acupuncture or health related matters, you may refer to Nancy 3459 Sheppard Avenue east 416 756-4800 😺
  24. Hollywood_Spa:
    4578 Yonge Street, unit 100, Sasa, a very pretty girl, tall and very slim, long legs that you will love to watch during your treatment... awesome finish... Sisi, very young at heart and always thrilled to see you, beautiful, slender body... 416 222-5554 👄
  25. Oshawa Mimi - Independent Asian Massage:
    MIMI IS BACK!!!!!! Working all day and night on Sunday October 17 Located at an upscale private suite close to Simcoe and Taunton in OSHAWA Open Minded Friendly Service Sexy Naughty Oshawa Asian Babe Hot New Asian Girl Open Minded No Rush ☎ 647.709.7568 ☎ In Oshawa Mimi 100% REAL PICS 100 % REAL PICS 100% Mimi HIGHLY ADDICTIVE pleasing and nurturing Asian mix girl with all natural 36DD ✨ BEAUTIFUL Face ✨ AMAZING Skills ✨ Sweet & Open Minded ✨ Friendly No Rush Service Smooth Skin

OG_funguy

Spa Drifter
Reaction score
Awards
I generally visit semi-legit places because I mostly need a good massage (the HE is just a bonus). I've driven by Green Spa (near Yonge & Major Mackenzie) a few times in the past and recall reading some good reviews here about their massage quality (especially from Ivy and Lucy?) so decided to give them a try tonight.

By coincidence I happened to get Ivy. I also saw another girl there as well but don't know her name. Neither Ivy nor the other girl were eye candy by any means (they're definitely on the older side) but since I was mostly there for the massage, it didn't bother me too much. I would rate Ivy's massage as good but I've had better (it was near closing so she may have been tired as well). She's very friendly, has better English than most Asians and does a good tease. You can tell she tries hard to do a good job. I was also quite surprised how liberal she was with the extras. I don't want to get into details but it was definitely more than what I expected from a "semi-legit" place but as always YMMV.

Anyways, for guys that don't mind older ladies and are there mainly for the massage, not a bad place to check out and they have lots of parking at the back too.

farmerstan

Reaction score
I've seen Ivy a few times over the last year or two and my experiences have been just as described. I would visit again when I am in the area.

OG_funguy

Spa Drifter
Reaction score
Awards
Have you tried any other girls there? If yes, how were they?

bmhshow

Reaction score
This is my first post after many years. I live a quiet life but have enjoyed this hobby for many years. The above posts regarding Ivy at Green Spa are 100% accurate. Overall the massage quality is good and the fine line between legit and RMT is bent ever so slightly - if you get my meaning. If you are into a little back door play you will have an enjoyable, relaxing and happy session.

OG_funguy

Spa Drifter
Reaction score
Awards
This is my first post after many years. I live a quiet life but have enjoyed this hobby for many years. The above posts regarding Ivy at Green Spa are 100% accurate. Overall the massage quality is good and the fine line between legit and RMT is bent ever so slightly - if you get my meaning. If you are into a little back door play you will have an enjoyable, relaxing and happy session.
Thanks but how did you end up digging-up this review which I did almost a year ago?

bmhshow

Reaction score
Great question - I actually googled Ivy at Green Spa and found the old post.

Lifeishort

Reaction score
Thanks but how did you end up digging-up this review which I did almost a year ago?
Hi, anyone knows, the new location of Green Spa in Richmond Hill? Not sure, if the Spa shut-down or re-allocated. Please share it, if you aware of it.

Poontang Fan

Reaction score
Hi, anyone knows, the new location of Green Spa in Richmond Hill? Not sure, if the Spa shut-down or re-allocated. Please share it, if you aware of it.
As far as I know, Green spa is permanently closed. I believe there is now a cigar shop in the unit where Green Spa was located.

As for the mpas who worked there, I have only heard of the whereabouts of Connie. Has anyone heard if Ivy or Lulu are working anywhere else now?

Lifeishort

Reaction score
As far as I know, Green spa is permanently closed. I believe there is now a cigar shop in the unit where Green Spa was located.

As for the mpas who worked there, I have only heard of the whereabouts of Connie. Has anyone heard if Ivy or Lulu are working anywhere else now?
Thanks for the update & sharing.