Massage Spa at DVP and Lawrence open 7 days a week
Cee Cee Spa  Best Oriental Massage 437-331-8997
Shoutbox
  1. Ambition Spa:
    ❤❤ Ladies, We are HIRING! ❤❤
  2. Ambition Spa:
    ❤ Stop by Ambition Spa in Cambridge for an Amazing Massage Experience ✔ 🕒 9am-9pm ☎ 519-6508001 ❤
  3. hairyguy:
    Here is some effing guy... calling and making appointments at GTA spas and then not showing up... using number 587 723-6482, googles to an Alberta number but could be doing it using an internet number... do not take appointments for this guy...
  4. LauraEdmonton:
    I am available in Edmonton AB 587-982-6052 only text real massage & real merriment :heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  5. Kchino69:
    Blue ocean spa
  6. LaMonny905:
    Service queen Coco, Vietnamese Sasa and Spanish Sophia. 416-983-8473
  7. Queen Spa 4862 Yonge Street 416-223-1772:
    Hawaiian Jennifer and ex-ballerina Vivian for your Friday fun. Queen Spa 4862A Yonge St. 416-223-1772
  8. @christa massage:
    In Ottawa Ottawa young busty petite Asian girls , last week stay , must C 819 701 3363 :heart2
  9. KissTheLips:
    tokyo rose massage
  10. @christa massage:
    New!!☆ Sexy Busty Petite ♡ 819 701 3363♡ free parking
  11. kenwong649:
    Pink Spa Grand Opening Location: 13130 Yonge St, Richmond Hill Phone: 4169079388 Special Service: Twins Sisters Duo Massage www.vipspa19.com/pink-beauty
  12. oasishub:
    💦OASIS HUB WELLNESS CENTRE💦416-356-5876💦BEST ATTENDANTS💦10737 YONGE ST #13💦
  13. Kitchener Massage:
    Thursday-Friday ☎ New girl Fiona is here with Yuki ☎ Open-minded girl with big boobs ☎ 206 King East ☎ Unit D ☎ Kitchener ☎ N2G 2L1 ☎ 226-792-7017 ☎
  14. Mia and Friends:
    Enjoy XXX massage 💓Kelly, Anita and Anita are here on Friday 💓 Our Guelph massage studio is open from 8am until 10pm ☎ 437-333-4760 ☎
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Helen and Anna She sexy tight body with DD melon on her chest, . She is known to be the table shower queen and Eva : She is a cute, sweet young librarian type looking girl. ☎416-800-8026 (10:00am-9:00pm)
  16. Massage Time Ads Vaughan:
    The Ocean Motion Spa line up on Friday is 5 lovely💓ladies💇‍Luna, Jennifer, Angela, Nikki and Amelia (New) 🛣 2354 Major Mackenzie Dr. W, Vaughan. 📞☎905 553 0888☎
  17. Greenway Spa:
    🍀GREENWAY SPA🍀 4907 Yonge Street 2nd Floor Toronto, Ontario M2N 5N4 2 blocks north of Sheppard & Yonge. On the east side of Yonge St. ☎PHONE☎ 416-512-9693 - Call to book, Private message to book or walk in ok. ⏰HOURS⏰ Enjoy a massage at GreenWay Spa 7 days a week. Hours of operation: 10am - 9pm Friday July 30th we have three beautiful young girls - KELLY, CRYSTAL and MONICA working from 10am to 9pm - all three girls give excellent strong massage skills with wonderful sensual satisfying finis
  18. MagicGarden:
    Friday at 🌻⎝𝐌̿̈́͑𝐀̀͊𝐆̒̓͝𝐈̔̕͠𝐂͒̀̔ 𝐆̀͒𝐀̈́͒̓𝐑̀̿͛𝐃͊͊̚𝐄͑̚͠𝐍̈́̓̿⎠𝟱-𝟳𝟲𝟲𝟱 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗥𝗱, 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗺🌻: Spanish Angela and Chinese Cherry ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  19. Winnie:
    COCO and WINNIE are working Friday at 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐀 | 𝟓𝟗𝟒 𝐘𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐭., 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 | 𝟔𝟒𝟕-𝟗𝟖𝟎-𝟕𝟏𝟔𝟔☎
  20. EliteSpa:
    Friday at 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚: 𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 and Wendy | 𝟐𝟔-𝟒𝟖𝟐𝟎 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐯𝐞 𝐄 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖:📞𝟒𝟑𝟕-𝟐𝟏𝟖-𝟓𝟏𝟓𝟔📞
  21. InTheMoonlight:
    Friday at 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑺𝑷𝑨: COCO, LIYA, and MICHELLE | 103-3700 Midland Ave | Scarborough | 416-335-8857
  22. WilsonHolistic:
    Enjoy a nice massage at Wilson Holistic Centre. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞 𝟯𝟴𝟮 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒗𝒆, 𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒓𝒌 (𝟰𝟭𝟲)𝟴𝟰𝟬-𝟬𝟬𝟳𝟭 💜
  23. KingsVIP:
    Open 10am to 9pm for your relaxation needs. You need this. 👑 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐏𝐀 👑 𝟓𝟑𝟓 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐄 | 𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐊𝐄, 𝐎𝐍 | 𝟒𝟏𝟔-𝟓𝟑𝟏-𝟔𝟗𝟔𝟗
  24. ElmCare:
    𝑬𝑳𝑴 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆 has 2 different sexy ladies every day to take good care of your needs. 🍃𝑬𝑳𝑴 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆🍃𝟲𝟲𝟵 𝙈𝙖𝙟𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞𝙚 𝘿𝙧 𝙀 (𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰)🍃𝟒𝟏𝟔-𝟓𝟎𝟖-𝟓𝟑𝟑𝟔🍃
  25. secret_touch:
    BEST BUM MASSAGE EVER!!!!! Private & Personal Quality MASSAGE w 55 yr old INDEPENDENT in HAMILTON, Ontario -- CALL for Appointment 905*379*1130 -- $40/half hour - $60/45 minutes - $80/hour -- Monday to Fri 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm
Reaction score
Mamasan invited me to new house location in Markham a few days before the lockdown
Met Sami a cute and attractive Vietnamese late 20s my guess
Was Emory back then may have been a lead-off batter

Showered upstairs and waited for her to join me in the well-appointed bedroom
Sami snuggled up on the bed with me for a nice start
No massage table back then not sure if they have added
Nice 34b tits with brown areola
Tattoo on stomach, seems to be a Viet trend.
Full but nicely trimmed bush
Mostly LFK (covid-times I think) then on to BBBJ
Nice sucking and bobbing then attempted deep throat
No BLS, or gagging
Digits were welcomed and well received and then she said “Fok me”
Ahh, ok I think I know what you mean

On with the dome, then slow entry into Mish.
Staring down at the nicely trimmed bush is nice for a change
Very vocal girl and she seemed to be enjoying herself
She can really take a hard pounding!
Moved into doggy finishing deep with some ass slapping along the way.
Collapsed roll together and cuddled up to recovery

She’s a keeper and worth repeating
$150 about 45 minutes. Check with Mamasan for current rates
Works Mon-Sat

AthleticAF

Reaction score
Don't think so. Ruby has a dirty cooch though. Girl needs to take care of it.

Sulexa Agency

Reaction score
Tuesday April 6th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment:

🔥🔥FARAH🔥🔥SAMI🔥🔥

Available from 9am—7pm

Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls!

- Open minded GFE services💯💝💯

- Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯

-Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁

Sulexa Agency

Reaction score
Tuesday April 13th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment:

🔥🔥FARAH🔥🔥SAMI🔥🔥

Available from 9am—6pm

Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls!

-Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁

Michael777

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Tuesday April 13th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment:

🔥🔥FARAH🔥🔥SAMI🔥🔥

Available from 9am—6pm

Ensuite showers !!!!
Can we request that ?

Sulexa Agency

Reaction score
Wednesday April 14th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment:

🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥Faye🔥🔥

Available from 10am—6pm

Michael777

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Wednesday April 14th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment:

🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥Faye🔥🔥

Available from 10am—6pm

Faye is such a sexy name.

Sulexa Agency

Reaction score
Saturday April 17th we have THREE young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment:

🔥🔥Cheer (NEW THAI GIRL)🔥🔥Sami (TOP SUPERSTAR GIRL)🔥🔥River (NEW KOREAN GIRL) 🔥🔥

Available from 10am—6pm

Sulexa Agency

Reaction score
Tuesday April 20th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment:

🔥🔥FARAH🔥🔥SAMI🔥🔥

Available from 9am—6pm

Sulexa Agency

Reaction score
Caliguy said:
Hey guys
I just had to do it!
I had to get over to Sulexa as it had been on my mind a lot.
So I made an appointment with Leona and got my ass over there early this morning to see Sami. And as posted boys, she comes as advertised!
for fucks sake picko, you always find the good ones!!!! and jesus, what a hottie! I really want to see her in tight levi 501's .. small petite frame with 32 b cups I think! next time will ask her, cuz def there is a next time!
killer smile and long silky hair hair that lays perfectly in my eyes.. and boy does she smell good too!

so this hot little thing answers the door in her black lacy top with matching panties and invites me in, her killer smile is greeting my eyes with an attraction that became more!
I was drinking freely of her sexy charm, that's for dam sure!
and just so she knows I'm in a good mood, a little thing I do when I meet someone new, I just say "dam it girlfriend" and leave it at that!
and let me say this out loud! she's got model type looks! girl is fresh... and she's about to show me, what she's all about!

We get upstairs to the bedroom I remember so well! but the bed is different now, better, higher quality and very comfortable. And wouldn't you know it, the music playing is some tropical, exotic, love making type soothing sounds, with a bass beat that cant help to ease the soul! What a great set up this is and how inviting the arrangements! quality quality quality... I take a quick shower, well maybe not so quick but that's another story for leona and I only!
I look for the best in women, relationships and friendships and I know a good thing when I see it!
Sami asks how long I want to stay and I say "1,2, 3 hours, doesn't matter", she giggled and did I too.. we settled on?? something.. lets see how things go!
I paid my due..

So I undress and talk to her about a few things and the next thing I'm on my stomach as she starts off with some light teasing with her nails. Running them over my back, legs and inner thighs. She starts to probe with a slow repetitive rhythm, her quiet sensuality brewing. (her lingerie is still on by the way if you are wondering...)
my arms to my side, I touch her foot, her calf, and lightly run my fingers over skin, feeling her, sensing her.. is she into me?? she gives a few sweet nibble kisses behind my ear
and inside my mind, thank you!
and maybe 15 minutes pass and she has me in a zone now.. a primal zone, I cant wait to bury in her sweet heat!
she motions me to turn over...

My mind cant help but race cuz I really want to know what this body looks like without clothes. Is she teasing me? I so want to be animal right now but she is a smaller woman. spinner,
and I have to be careful as I can be intimidating sometimes. plus, I need to respect always, my mind tells me..
go with the flow is the motto!

She has me at her mercy.. I'm face up as she climbs on top.., she arches her back and starts to kiss my chest. Some licks and flicks of the tongue
on my nipples and she knows what she is doing! and still a slow pace,. I'm begging for animal as a shock wave of pleasure zings through my body.
her hands on my thighs, arched over. Her soft warm mouth is stoking the fires.. she's keeping her rhythm and I'm telling her how good she feels.. kissing, licking, she is getting to know my scent, my body and how I react, how it makes me feel!!
so good! does she know this? can she sense it? can I have all of her?

Sami goes all in now and starts to blow me with a passion.. maybe a tension inside her that needed to be released as her mouth and hand work as 1... stroking with small swirls, so soft, warm and enveloping, is her mouth, just like pussy, she consumes all.. I put my hand at the back of her neck softly urging her, babe, fuck yeah! then looked down at her while she flipped her hair to the side and I got a great look at her
and thought to myself, what a babe! and how lucky I am right now.. her deepthroat and muscle spasms are unique, and this is different!.. and dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want all her secrets! want all of her in an animal passion and its almost but not quite! I'm doing my best, to sneak into her heart! good luck caliguy!! ha ha as I try to impress her with my cali stuff! ha ha

Her feathery strokes are a lot to take in as her hands probe my body. A teasing, aching pleasure, I motion to change things up cuz i was getting there.. It's my turn to give!
Sami gets flat on her back and (still has her lingerie on) and lets me do my thing! First things first and off come the panties! And we both urge each other! And now she lays there, legs together and I see her stomach tat. A real beautiful thing that speaks of other days! but her legs together tells me to go slow.. I start kissing her stomach, slow, sweet and soft and careful to be gentle. Its hard to be gentle when you see this body but I keep gentle.. with licks and small kisses I explore her with a gentle respect! I kiss her legs, small tongue flicks, my hands on her thighs, telling her my next intention. she moans a little! she doesn't speak much but that's ok! we are learning each other.. my animal bubbling,, and I have to have her so I just grab her legs and spread them wide. I want that pussy!!!! her pretty little love area, I try to coax her to abandon as I start to gorge.. so small, so tight!! fuck it smells goooood!
letting her know I had no intention of making allowances for sensual inexperience!

I have at it for roughly 10 minutes. my hands holding her legs spread wide, eating her gorgeous pink love hole and grabbing her firm b cups (a perfect handful), when I have an acute desire for 69!
I motion her and we rearrange ourselves!

I'm so happy! and 69 with Sami is great!
I'm front row and center with a great view of her moist pussy and ass.. a rush in me and I probe her ass with a finger.. she slows me down by just a soft motion of her body and I slow down. But animal is, as animal is, and we keep sucking, licking each other, I push a tiny bit further.. Her technique changes while her lips consume my shaft and there is an urgency now for both of us. Her clitty being licked and sucked, like no ones business, her ass hole being fingered and her mouth going at 100 miles and hour! she's stroking my shaft with her hand as she sucks on the head of my penis when suddenly I blast out like a volcano!!!!! wow!
and this little sex pot,
she keeps sucking every last drop!! she lingers her mouth for a good minute or so, enjoying I hope!!! but then I feel her tongue swirl as she pulls away seemingly getting every last morsel - a very satisfying finish ! and she just looks so hot right now! dammmmmmm!

she walks into the bathroom and ask her is it sweet? she says "sweet" as
I join her to gargle and rinse and and we both clean up..
we chatted a bit...

Sami got to me!
A fantastic, pretty girl, with skills and leaves some to the imagination. 8 out 10!!
going for 9 out of 10 next time.
Thank you Sami

😎

bonbaklat

Reaction score
Sulexa again, bringing up old reviews, becuase business is slow for them, since they do shady business and double book and rush customers and overwork their sex slaves

Sulexa Agency

Reaction score
Thursday April 22nd we have THREE young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment:

🔥🔥Cheer (NEW THAI GIRL)🔥🔥Sami (TOP SUPERSTAR GIRL)🔥🔥River (NEW KOREAN GIRL) 🔥🔥

Available from 10am—6pm

MrNovember

Reaction score
@Sulexa please leave the review threads as is and don’t show desperate signs for business. I am now at a point to block you and so will be others. I have no complaints about you place overall or the girls there but just too much of advertising and hijacking multiple threads is now getting over the top. I was in fact looking to visit the girls there but seriously considering it now.

Make her crave your touch