What's new

Retreat Wellness Center, 1900 Walkers Line, unit #6

Shoutbox
  1. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 19th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥MIA (Top #1 Toronto Girl) 🔥🔥🔥FAYE (New Young Superstar) 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  2. Madhip:
    8104883087 call for Bengal tigress
  3. logan596123:
    Any contact no in navalkar lane?
  4. secret_touch:
    CALL me @ 905 379 1130 for wonderful MASSAGE - Independent 55 yrs old in HAMILTON - Available today til 6pm
  5. RamPrasad77:
    List king
  6. Macready26:
    Scarborough any?
  7. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. We have new girl Coco. Every girls we have is a beautiful and friendly Asian 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸
  8. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  9. 825or624:
    Dynasty fees. Seems like $350 to 450 per hour for fs
  10. Sulexa Agency:
    Thursday April 15th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥River🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  11. Sulexa Agency:
    Wednesday April 14th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥Faye🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  12. Powerhand:
    Hi I offers great deep tissue massage. [email protected]
  13. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. Our girls are beautiful and friendly Asians 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸 Lily is a petite new girl
  14. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6
  15. secret_touch:
    55 yr old MASSAGE Independent in HAMILTON. Please CALL me @ 905 379 1130 til 8pm. MAGICAL HANDS!!
  16. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  17. Sulexa Agency:
    Tuesday April 13th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ SULEXA - McCowan & 16th in MARKHAM: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥FARAH🔥🔥SAMI🔥🔥 Available from 9am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  18. Bubbliciousdoll:
  19. Bubbliciousdoll:
    Paid fun available in mumbai
  20. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart6:heart5:heart6:heart5:heart6
  21. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 12th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Mika 🔥🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  22. secret_touch:
    Available TODAY - MASSAGE Independent (55) Give me a CALL @905 379 1130 (NO TEXTS OR PRIVATE CALLS) Available til 8pm **** Amazing bum massage included!
  23. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  24. Headlightslover:
    Any Asian ladies with big/huge tits today? DD+
  25. Hotrod:
    Does anyone know about this Agnes

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Retreat Wellness Center is a newly opened spa in Burlington, Ontario. They have newly renovated and well appointed 4 treatment rooms in a very clean facility with a common shower in the hall way. Safety protocol is in place in every room and facilities are sterilized after each client.

They will have Bella, Jessy, Sasa and Yuki on duty today.

Please follow safety protocol by sanitizing hands, wearing masks and changing shoes as soon as you get into the spa.

Retreat Wellness Center
1900 Walkers Line #6
Burlington, Ont.
Tel..905 319 5666

Last edited:

joedesign

Reaction score
Are they the same chain as Just Relax?

Is this a semi-legit?

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Are they the same chain as Just Relax?

Is this a semi-legit?
Nope.
It's a semi legit. Some of the girls are from Suko , Ellagance and JR. So you will get same services as those spas .

Last edited:

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Anyone seen the new girl Bella today ? I might be wrong but the descriptions given to me by Sasa sounds pretty much like slim and tall new girl Bella could be Jessica from E&M. Anyone?

Kraygee

Reaction score
Guys, please! I’m desperate for relevancy here!

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Here are the info of the girls on duty today at Retreat Wellness Center...

Angela...she is a very pretty young girl in her mid 20s , about 5' 3" tall, around 105 lbs with nice shapely body. She is very friendly, quite fluent in English and can carry a convo well. She may look young but she is well experienced, well reviewed, can provide a very good massage and knows how to please a man.

Bobo...she is a fun young girl in her high 20s, about 5' 4" tall, around 110 lbs with nice curvy shapely body with beautiful C melons. She is super friendly, very easy going and quite liberal within semi legit limits. She can provide a good strong RMT style massage and knows how to make you go home very happy. No wonder she is one of the most booked girl wherever she works.

Yuki.....very good looking lady in her mid 30s, about 5' 4" tall, 110 lbs with very very nice very shapely hour glass body and pretty face. Her English is pretty good, very friendly , very easy going, quite liberal and takes the directions well. Her massage is medium strong and has lots of regulars of her own.

Jessy.... she is a good looking young girl in her high 20s to low 30s, about 5' 2 " tall, around 105 lbs with nice body. She is kinda shy at first but open up once she feels comfortable with you and you can have lots of fun with her. She can provides a medium strong massage, takes the directions well and knows exactly what a man likes.

Tina...she is a good looking petite new girl in her low to mid 30s, about 5' tall, around 100 lbs. I don't know much about her but she is pretty cute and kinda shy from what I see. More info will follow up once I got some feed backs from spa owner and customers.

Pls follow proper safety protocols and advance booking is strongly suggested to avoid disappointments.

Last edited:

Ursus

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Safety protocol is in place in every room and facilities are sterilized after each client.

Please follow safety protocol by sanitizing hands, wearing masks and changing shoes as soon as you get into the spa.
I love how you reference safety protocols.

So, social distancing and sanitizer will be used before and after the massage, but during the massage I can give the sex worker a cum-shot to the back of the throat and that act is considered Covid safe?

Give me a fucking break. Speak honestly for once, Krayjee.

Ursus

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
how much did they pay you or what perks did you receive?
He probably is part owner in the spa.

And just after opening the sex shop - during a Scamdemic - Krayjee will walk into his local Asian grocery store and put on a mask, to prevent the spread of Covid.

You can't make this stuff up, it's mind-boggling.

Ursus

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Nope.
It's a semi legit with a bit of extra spice. Some of the girls are from Suko , Ellagance and JR. So you will get same services as those spas depending on the girls and YOU.
A semi-legit with extras?

So, a regular sex shop, then.........right?

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Can confirm - really nice spa. Had a great time yesterday. Nice addition to the area.
Don't tell me about it. The place was packed today and when I got there around 12:30 ish and they have 2 guys waiting for room. Thank God I made the appointment yesterday in advance for Angela without telling who I was. Otherwise they might bump me out like most spa owners did to me. It is best to book ahead if you don't like waiting. They have girls but not enough rooms.