What's new

Premier Spas - new booking method

Shoutbox
  1. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  2. secret_touch:
    Fabulous MASSAGE w 55 yr old Independent in HAMILTON....available until 8pm....CALL for appointment ☎ 905 379 1130 :)
  3. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 19th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥MIA (Top #1 Toronto Girl) 🔥🔥🔥FAYE (New Young Superstar) 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  4. Madhip:
    8104883087 call for Bengal tigress
  5. logan596123:
    Any contact no in navalkar lane?
  6. secret_touch:
    CALL me @ 905 379 1130 for wonderful MASSAGE - Independent 55 yrs old in HAMILTON - Available today til 6pm
  7. RamPrasad77:
    List king
  8. Macready26:
    Scarborough any?
  9. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. We have new girl Coco. Every girls we have is a beautiful and friendly Asian 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸
  10. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  11. 825or624:
    Dynasty fees. Seems like $350 to 450 per hour for fs
  12. Sulexa Agency:
    Thursday April 15th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥River🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  13. Sulexa Agency:
    Wednesday April 14th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥Faye🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  14. Powerhand:
    Hi I offers great deep tissue massage. [email protected]
  15. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. Our girls are beautiful and friendly Asians 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸 Lily is a petite new girl
  16. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6
  17. secret_touch:
    55 yr old MASSAGE Independent in HAMILTON. Please CALL me @ 905 379 1130 til 8pm. MAGICAL HANDS!!
  18. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  19. Sulexa Agency:
    Tuesday April 13th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ SULEXA - McCowan & 16th in MARKHAM: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥FARAH🔥🔥SAMI🔥🔥 Available from 9am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  20. Bubbliciousdoll:
  21. Bubbliciousdoll:
    Paid fun available in mumbai
  22. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart6:heart5:heart6:heart5:heart6
  23. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 12th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Mika 🔥🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  24. secret_touch:
    Available TODAY - MASSAGE Independent (55) Give me a CALL @905 379 1130 (NO TEXTS OR PRIVATE CALLS) Available til 8pm **** Amazing bum massage included!
  25. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
Reaction score
Awards
Ah fuck it, I'll do it. Why not? I honestly love the new method of booking. It probably sucks for reception and a hassle for the spa as a whole but as a customer, I love coming in 5 mins. before the session, calling in and being told the room is already prepared. They do it so much better than their rival on the other side of the plaza. No more overcrowded waiting areas. Pay the fee and go straight to your room. I love it!

On the other hand, too many session overlaps at Flirt VP. If you have an appointment at a certain time, you'll probably start 30 minutes late because some receptionists (not all) are too damn incompetent at multi-tasking. It's a long wait at the front and then also in the room. Plus some customers who just finished don't shut the fuck up by talking your ear off instead of just leaving.

Flatulent Fox

Reviewer
Reaction score
I just found out about this from this post, and I signed up easily. I already have a hobby phone so it was no problem. I'm fine with them calling me whenever. I leave this phone on silent whenever I'm not actively using it.

xtc27

Known Reviewer w Bad Grammar
Reaction score
Awards
Got 4 ph#s... my real one, my burner app (buy credits, cheap), TextNow & TextMe

Prov of Ontario called TextMe#... clueless...

No way they get my real #... would wreck my mood... 📲

ajcyd

Reaction score
The issue isn’t verifying phone numbers the issue is what happens in case of a hack or a breach all this data becomes available online(Equifax, lifelabs etc). I understand one shouldn’t be indulging in something you aren’t proud about but that’s the whole point of discretion.
What burner phones do you get in Canada and where?

ajcyd

Reaction score
Got 4 ph#s... my real one, my burner app (buy credits, cheap), TextNow & TextMe

Prov of Ontario called TextMe#... clueless...

No way they get my real #... would wreck my mood... 📲
What app do you use?

mar91

Reaction score
The issue isn’t verifying phone numbers the issue is what happens in case of a hack or a breach all this data becomes available online(Equifax, lifelabs etc). I understand one shouldn’t be indulging in something you aren’t proud about but that’s the whole point of discretion.
What burner phones do you get in Canada and where?
You can get a sim card and minutes that you can pay cash for at 7-11, Speak Easy is the service. You just need a cheap cell to use it in .

Great gazoo

Reaction score
You can get a sim card and minutes that you can pay cash for at 7-11, Speak Easy is the service. You just need a cheap cell to use it in .
That’s what I use too
Completely untraceable to me

davepetersen

Reaction score
This totally sucks. They rejected my TextNow number. I cant risk giving them the real number and a burner phone is hard to explain. i might have to reassess Pure and Perla but fuck the girls are the best

luvnewpussy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Text+ works fine
Using for my bookings no issues
Using for all my text messsges no issues

No extra sim to swap
No second phone to explain
Keep in your secret folder app
Launch when ready.. nothing shows on main phone.

Flatulent Fox

Reviewer
Reaction score
A burner phone is great for keeping your hobby life separate from real life, but if you have an SO then it's a big deal to keep it hidden, and a huge deal if she finds it. I also use Speakout711 for my burner phone/service. I bought a phone, SIM, and airtime voucher with cash. PC Mobile is also good for that from what I heard.

Great gazoo

Reaction score
A burner phone is great for keeping your hobby life separate from real life, but if you have an SO then it's a big deal to keep it hidden, and a huge deal if she finds it. I also use Speakout711 for my burner phone/service. I bought a phone, SIM, and airtime voucher with cash. PC Mobile is also good for that from what I heard.
If you have a SO and you can keep hobbying secret but can’t find a way to keep a second phone from someplace like 7-11 secret then you shouldn’t be hobbying

luvnewpussy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
I already have 2 phones
One for business and one for personal
One is a USA number and ones Canadian number . So theres no way to combine them.

It not just SO...Explaining why you 2 phones to everyone becomes tiring. I have to do it all the time. Imagine me with 3 phones ..WTF..

Bottom line keep your lifestyles separated

Last edited:

Great gazoo

Reaction score
I already have 2 phones
One for business and one for personal
One is a USA number and ones Canadian number . So theres way to combine them.

It not just SO...Explaining why you 2 phones to everyone becomes tiring. I have to do it all the time. Imagine me with 3 phones ..WTF..

Bottom line keep your lifestyles separated
Yup
Like the 90s song says:
You gotta keep em seper ated....

xtc27

Known Reviewer w Bad Grammar
Reaction score
Awards
...other gd thing about burner app... if discovered, delete icon... poof ! Gone. Like magic....

...then restore from backup if u want...

...u can hide iPhone icons on 2nd or 3rd page when you create a folder.

🕵️‍♂️📱