Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oil Pulling Therapy (OPT)

Known Random

Reaction score
Hoping to give this a try, anybody else experienced it?

[link=http://www.oilpulling.com/index.html]http://www.oilpulling.com/index.html[/link]

I was intrigued, so found the following:
Back Ground
F. Karach, M.D., presented a paper before the All-Ukrainian Association. The meeting was attended by oncologists and bacteriologists belonging to the Academy of Science of the USSR. Dr. Karach explained an unusual simple healing process using cold-pressed oils.
The results of this therapy invoked astonishment and doubt concerning the contents of his report. However, after further examining the workings of the oil therapy, one has but to then test it on oneself to prove its validity and effectiveness. It is most astonishing that such results can be effected with this absolutely harmless biological healing method. This simple method makes it possible to effectively treat the most varied diseases, in some cases enabling one to avoid surgical intervention and the taking of medications that can have harmful side effects.
The exciting factor of this healing method is its simplicity. It consists of swishing cold-pressed vegetable oil in the mouth. The healing process is accomplished by the human organism on its own. In this way it is possible to heal cells, tissue and all organs simultaneously; the body rids itself of toxic waste without disturbing the healthy microflora. Dr. Karach says human beings are living only half their life span. They could potentially live healthy to be 140 to 150 years old.

The Method
The recommended oils to use are Sunflower Oil, Seasme Oil. In the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach you take one tablespoon in the mouth but do not swallow it. The oil is slowly moved in the mouth as rinsing or swishing and Dr Karach puts it as ' sip, suck and pull through the teeth' for fifteen to twenty minutes. It is thoroughly mixed with saliva. Swishing activates the enzymes and the enzymes draw toxins out of the blood. Thus, the oil must not be swallowed, for it has become toxic. As the process continues, the oil gets thinner and white. If the oil is still yellow, it has not been pulled long enough.It is then spit from the mouth , the oral cavity must be thoroughly rinsed and mouth must be washed thoroughly.
The sink must be cleaned because the spittle contains harmful bacteria and toxic bodily waste. If one were to see one drop of this liquid magnified 600 times under a microscope, one would see microbes in their first stage of development.
It is important to understand that during the oil-pulling/swishing process one's metabolism is intensified. This leads to improved health. One of the most striking results of this process is the fastening of loose teeth, the elimination of bleeding gums and the visible whitening of the teeth.
The oil pulling /swishing is done best before breakfast. To accelerate the healing process, it can be repeated three times a day, but always before meals on an empty stomach.

Precautions
(a) Do not swallow. The oil should be spat out. But inadvertently if you swallow there is nothing to worry. It will go out through faeces. Nothing is to be done.
(b) If you are allergic to a particular brand of oil, change the brand of oil or oil itself to different oil.
(c) Sunflower and Sesame oil have been found to be equally effective in curing diseases. Other oils were not found to be as good. Do not blame oil pulling by practicing with other oils.

Benefits

Dr. (med.) Karach said the OP heals totally “head-aches, bronchit

Ok, did my first pull with Udo's oil (had some left over in the freezer) at 07.45 for 20 minutes, oil became thinner and cloudy and mouth did feel fresher but couldn't wait to rinse the taste of the oil out.

Pain in the mouth did flare up, but have been told it could be due to the toxins being released from the system; so I shall continue and report back in a week's time

O.k a week has passed and I have changed to sunflower oil, my mouth feels fresher and cleaner and the most suprising to me is that I have noticed my teeth which were stained by the affects of tetracycline from my childhood seem to be starting to return to a more natural colour.

I am continuing using the sunflower oil and swishing and pulling the oil around the mouth and through the teeth for a maximum of 20 minutes each morning on an empty stomach.

wow this sounds very intresting? Is it only to healy problems within the mouth or overall good health? can it be done during pregnancy?

Would be good if it made my teeth less stained for a start

Here are some resources to read and make your mind up:

[link=http://www.oilpulling.com/PULLING%20OIL_karacharticle.pdf]http://www.oilpulling.com/PULLING%20OIL_karacharticle.pdf[/link]

[link=http://www.oilpulling.com/opuniversalremedy.pdf]http://www.oilpulling.com/opuniversalremedy.pdf[/link]

[link=http://oilpulling.com/faq.html]http://oilpulling.com/faq.html[/link] (this answers your question regarding pregnancy)

[link=http://www.vitanaturalis.com/e_olive_oil.shtml]http://www.vitanaturalis.com/e_olive_oil.shtml[/link]

[link=http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/life/2003/02/10/stories/2003021000160400.htm]http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/life/2003/02/10/stories/2003021000160400.htm[/link]

How are you all getting on? Does the oil have to be cold pressed or organic? I am following your lead Magno and have started oil puilling, I am using Sunflower oil, which is tasteless, and have found my mouth is much cleaner, teeth feel better too. Other half is sceptical however, and says that if you swill water for 15 mins it would turns milky as well. Any thoughts?

Hi theerosa and solas,

I'm still oil pulling which I have been informed originated and is still used in ayurveda and is known as gandoosh.

I would not woory about whether the oil is cold pressed or organic, use what ever is easier to obtain. I am told that sunflower and sesamme (not toasted) oil are the prefered oils to use, but others have used various oils and had the same effect i.e olive oil, safflower oil, nut oils; I use refined sunflower oil from the corner shop

I would ask your other half to give it a go if he has 20 minutes to spare in the morning and see whether he notices a difference in a few weeks.

Water swishing would be good to do after your oil pull to wash your mouth out as once you have pulled there will be toxins in the residual oil that you will need to rinse out of your mouth, I use warm water with some sea salt added.

Oil is thick, which means you have to pull a bit harder than you would with just water, and besides you will always have some oil in the house so it will not cost you much in the long run.

I have just pulled some water for 15 minutes and it does not turn white, it froths up which looks as though it is white but the tiny bubbles soon break up and you have some murky water left.

Oil and water (saliva) when mixed together emulsify which is one reason it turns the contents inside your mouth white, but this happens a lot quicker with some oils over others.

I stopped oil pulling for a couple of weeks to see whether anything happened, I suffered badly with dandruff and when I started oil pulling the dandruff went away with in a week, now I put this down to switching shampoos and never considered it could be due to th O.P.

With in a few days of stopping the O.P the dandruff has returned and I am still using the shampoo; my teeth used to hurt and stopped when I was O.P and my teeth are brighter.

So keep it up and try and get your other half to join you or if he thinks water is just as good then get him to do that as it is a lot better than the majority of commercial mouth washes on the market

Hello Oil Pullers:

I just dropped in to say that I am a 6 month Oil Puller now. I want to all encourage you to keep doing this therapy, my group has testimonials coming in daily about great dentist visits, curing psoriasis, draining sinuses, curing cracked heels...the list goes on and on, and some of the improvements are amazing!! I'm a new member, so I don't know what the rules are to tell you about our forum group so you can go see what they are saying, but I'm also going to post your forum with our group, so that they can see what you all are saying.

We are finding that the word about oil pulling is spreading very quickly. We have members mostly in the U.S., but they do indeed span the globe. It is so refreshing to see others that have discovered this amazing thing!! We are getting more and more people coming to our group, and in the six months it's been active, not one person has stopped the therapy. In fact, people enjoy it so much, that they would never quit!!

Because I don't want to break any rules, I can be here for you if you have any specific questions!! I've learned so much in the last 6 months.

Great to find your group. I won't be a stranger if you guys want to continue this discussion.

Sorry, one more thing...

Here is a testimonial from one of the people in our group. I thought it would be food for thought for everyone!!

"My wife, who has been swishing with refined sunflower oil for almost 2 months (?), 5 minutes a day only, just had a visit with the dentist...

The hygienist sat back in her chair and with arms folded across her chest said "okay, what are you doing?"

Well the story of oil pulling came out... her Pockets went from 9s, 8s and 7s, to... get this 2 7s (she had 3 9s before) 5s, 4s and 3s. She had faced the prospect of surgery on the 9s and 8s. She had NEVER had anything less than a 6 before this! How cool is that?

Maybe the need for scaling will go by the wayside, whoo hoo!

So now I have the privilege of emailing the dental hygienist all the oil pulling sites.

:) not so nutty after all, or maybe it is, just depends on the oil you use :)"

Hi Molly Bloom - I love your name. [sm=nature-smiley-008.gif]
Thanks for your post. I am still happily oil pulling - teeth are whiter and tongue definitely cleaner, no line down the middle and teeth marks gone. Gums have stopped bleeding too. I have a slight concern however and maybe this has been asked on your forum. Being a Scottish child of the 60's I have a mouth-full of mercury fillings, is it possible for mercury to leech - I do not want to be ingesting mercury!!

Hi Solas:

You are experiencing all the very things that our entire group has experienced. It's amazing how quickly your teeth turn white!! That is indeed a wonderful side effect to this therapy.

You are asking a very good question. It's been discussed endlessly. The general consensus is no, that oil pulling will not leech mercury from your mouth. And also, if there is any toxins in your mouth or blood, it gets caught in the binder (which is the oil) and is spit out.

The reason we believe that this therapy needs to be done for 20 minutes is because all the blood in your body runs through the vein under you tongue every 20 minutes. So the oil pulls the toxins from both your mouth and your blood (via that vein), and then you spit it all out.

90% of us use sunflower oil, expeller pressed (but we have had people use coconut, olive, udo's, grapeseed, neem....we've all been experimenting like crazy. What is even more fascinating are the additions people have made to their oil. I now use a few drops of Oregano Oil and Tea Tree Oil that I add to my pulls each morning, for added antibacterial benefits for the health of my gums.

I have a bad enamel problem, and my teeth hurt all the time!! I could never drink anything acidic. After one week of pulling, the pain in my teeth started to go away, and now, after 6 months, I can drink anything I want (thank goodness, because I love lemonade!). It was startling how quickly it worked, and stayed. Many people with severe bleeding gums have had their gums not bleed at all anymore.

You can tell I'm into this...sorry for going on so long. I wish everyone knew about this!!

As an aside from the oil pulling, I would be concerned about having any mercury in my mouth. We put hot and cold foods and drinks into our mouths, especially hot things, and the heat must be reacting with the mercury. Long term it may lead to health concerns.

May be worth looking into having the mercury fillings replaced with non-mercury ones.

Hi Molly,

Welcome to the forums, I frequent the forums you are refering to and that is where I discovered O.P and decided to spread the word on this wacky but wonderfull therapy to as many people as I can.

Enjoy your time here.

Magno!!

Yes, we are a silly bunch. Thanks for spreading the word! I invited Miss Kitty to visit here too, so if you want some support, you got it.

We can at least keep the post active, so that others will see it. I'm finding more and more on the web about this now, so I believe our group has thrown the net out far and wide.

Let us know if you need us, and we'll visit here frequently. Maybe we'll throw a few current topics out there for discussion here. I'm sure you are a fantastic source for anyone that wants to know about this!!

We know what it can do....it's so amazing, and so odd.

Take Care, Molly

Hi Rosi1
I have already asked about this and dentist advised removing mercury would do more damage than leaving it in. I remember visiting the school dentist when I was about 10 and he let me see how to mix the mercury - found it fascinating at the time, however hindsight is always 20/20. Just hope oil pulling can help alleviate any damage.

The removal of mercury, or as I like to call it, dental hazardous materials clean up, is very delicate. It most certainly needs to be done by someone experienced, because it can dump a lot of toxins into your system, and you could go into over load. Also, at least in the US, its not something covered by insurance, and is very costly to have done right.

If what they say about oil pulling is right, then this is one of the most little know, incredible toxic clean up systems out there. We know that it stimulates your liver to produce bile. It's almost like having a mini liver flush every day.

I read something about this wonderful fresh pesto made from cilantro that is supposed to be amazing at chelating metals from your system. I think if you are going to have to keep those fillings, you should try to mitigate the damage by spitting or peeing or pooping or sweating the stuff out of you!!

Shoutbox
  1. Username Required:
    Any SPs working tonight?
  2. ak1991:
    LK Bhai can u send the discord group invite .. was out for few months earlier well known as ak
  3. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 24th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  4. alram89:
    Mississauga
  5. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, KIRAN, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  9. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  13. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🈵🈵👅👅🦵🦵👄👄
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  16. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Linda, Mimi, Molly, & Sherry Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  17. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: TALL & SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸DAISY: A CURVY PETITE ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  18. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN, oh, Evelyn! 💫True Spinner, 1st Day!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 90 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is popular & well known
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    Super MILF Sass & Service Queen Zoe@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  20. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 23th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & LILIAN & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Jiosh:
    edmonton
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER, NYMPHO FOX AND CHINESE SECY EMILY@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Mia is very good👍Body slide🤪🤪🤪 and deep massage Jenny 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  30. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Spanish girl (Mia) and Asian girl (Sophie) in today
  31. Spagirl:
    Golden leaf spa .2229 Bostock in mississauga.4379992166.super clean .linda is very friendly,does a very relaxing treatment.coco is small cute sexy slime
  32. Spagirl:
    GOLDEN LEAF Wellness center .2229 Bostock in missisauga
  33. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MIMI is a young Asian lady with a medium build and nice services.
  34. GoldenFlower:
    MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Mika, Monica & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bobo 😍 A brand new Hong Kong girl making her debut at Annie Spa, Bobo is a young busty girl with natural 36C breasts and big round juicy nipples. Her slim waist and perfect firm ass will have you eating out of her palm and her kitty.
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️VIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 25 years old and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sweet GFE pretty Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Lisa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  42. dave guhan:
    ❤️ ANNA MOON DREAMS ❤️ AKA ANGELA/EMILY ❤️ AVAIL TODAY ❤️ SUNRISE HEALTH ❤️ 10 EAST WILMOT UNIT 27 ❤️ (647) 325-8086 ❤️
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, A ROUND BUBBLE BUTT AND VERY SWEET 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  47. Theodore:
    Koi thode bahut number dedo re milf/bhabhi/girl ke bahut dino se bhuka hoon urgent need h pls help me out guys will help u all if possible pls pls share me in the inbox
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  49. bumika.vashi:
    ((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to t
  50. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 22th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SENECA 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & 🆕 SENECA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
Back