Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Questions

Anish

Reaction score
Hi, Folks,

I want to take a few minutes to thank everyone that so kindly responded to my last post. The information I gathered from your responses was absolutely wonderful and the welcoming, supportive atmosphere of MassagePlanetL is greatly appreciated. I am very excited to have stumbled upon MassagePlanetL by accident.

In my last post, I indicated my interest in enrolling into a Massage Therapy school. The advice I received as a result of my post was invaluable. I am pleased to share with you that I am no longer in the “exploration seforum.xxxe” of things – I have since moved forward into the “action seforum.xxxe”. My vocational rehabilitation counselor and I have begun the enrollment process. Unless our plan is modified by her supervisor(s), I will be enrolling into the Massage Therapy program that Lions World Services for the Blind and American University of Healing Arts have put together in January, I am very excited!

Having said that, I have more questions! I know that I will get the information I am seeking, and then some. I look forward to the day when I can provide some support and guidance in return.

Without further ado, here are my questions:

1. ABMP or AMTA? Calm down, please! I know this question has been asked 13,456,954 times. Well, okay, I’m exaggerating, but, nonetheless, this question has been asked on MassagePlanetL several times. I have read, re-read and even re-re-read the pros and cons that were shared with the askers of that question. I can, confidently, say that I am aware of the perceived pros and cons of both from, at least, the members of MassagePlanetL. My question is slightly different, though. Is it possible to associate with both organizations? I am one to associate with more than one organization if those organizations can be of help to me in some way. An example of this would be my membership with blindness advocacy organizations. I am both a member of the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) and American Council for the Blind (ACB). Both organizations have the goal of advocacy for blind persons, but they do not approach their advocacy in the same way. In fact, in many cases their views and methods are in direct contrast with one another. I feel being a member of both gives me the chance to pick and choose my benefits of membership that may not always be available from just one of them. Is it flawed thinking to take the same approach with ABMP and AMTA? I realize from an included insurance coverage standpoint that there may be some conflicting issues, but aside from that, is there a problem with joining both? Has anyone done this?

2. When did you begin gathering your equipment and supplies together? Did you start before your first class? During school? Or did you wait until you completed your program? I want to make sure that once I complete my program and receive my state-issued license that I am ready to hit the ground running. I don’t want to sit around and let my education and desire to provide massage to seforum.xxxnate while I wait for equipment and supplies to arrive. What items would you recommend that I begin gathering together early on?

3. I am very ambitious when it comes to goal setting. More often than not, I set goals that seem to be much higher than I can accomplish. I do this purposefully. I find that giving myself something to strive for makes me more motivated to succeed and I usually meet my goals with little or no problems at all. My mind is like a sponge. When I find something interesting and feel drawn to it, I can’t help myself. I have to learn everything I can about the topic to quell my thirst for knowledge. I anticipate that school will keep me rather busy and keep my mind occupied, but I still want to exercise my brain beyond the required schoolwork. I realize this question may be difficult to answer without knowing exactly what the curriculum is at the school I will be attending, but what would you recommend for supplemental reading/study materials to my massage education? Books, videos and especially audio resources would be great.

4. I find that with every student in every educational environment that there is always at least one unanswered question or untouched topic in the curriculum. Reflecting back on your massage education, what would you say the biggest question/topic was that got overlooked (intentionally or unintentionally) by your instructors? When and how did you feed your brain’s hunger for the answer or knowledge?

5. While doing my research online, I am finding that there is a very fine line between Massage Therapy and Esthetics in some cases. The line seems a little blurred, to be honest. Where does Massage Therapy end and Esthetics begin? Again, don’t misunderstand me, there seems to be very defined boundaries on certain Esthetics areas, but it seems to overlap with Massage Therapy in some areas. Am I completely misunderstanding something? Or is there actually some form of overlap? How does one know if they are venturing too far outside the scope of Massage Therapy by veering into Esthetics territory? I realize that this will probably be covered in school, but I want to define some sort of boundary before I even enroll into school so that I can target my personal research to just Massage Therapy practices.

6. My family and friends are starting to get a little aggravated by me. They all say that my brain is stuck on the topic of Massage Therapy. On the other hand, my vocational rehabilitation counselor is extremely excited to see me so focused on what I want to accomplish. She says it is a clear indicator to her that I am moving forward with a good career match for myself. Is it normal for me to be so excited and thirsty for knowledge? Was anyone else this way before they started school? One fiend seems to think that I am obsessed in an unhealthy way. I don’t agree. My life is starting to orbit around the topic, but I am still very much in touch with reality. How can I assure my family and friends that I am just gearing up for, potentially, the best choice that I have made in life? I don’t think they understand. I have spent the majority of my adult life unemployed and reliant on SSDI for financial support. The idea that I am finally connecting with a career option and have a counselor that is willing to back me up is wildly exciting. Just to ponder the idea of entering into a career path that can easily make me self-supporting and self-sufficient is comforting. As I type this, I can kind of speculate what they are thinking. Perhaps they are expecting my endeavor to result in failure, or, perhaps, they are concerned about me “losing my check”. I am not so sure they have listened to me when I have expressed a desire to rid myself of receiving that government check. I want to turn them into a supportive group, but I think I have my work cut out for me on that one. Lacking the transformation from pessimistic to supportive, how can I, lovingly but firmly, let them know that this is what I want to do and that their nay saying will not affect the choices I make. Fly or flop I am on this path. Nothing will change that. While I value their opinions and appreciate their concern for me, I find that I get the “kiddy glove” treatment more than not from them. I am a unique, independent adult man. I need to fail if failure must happen. I need to fall if falling must happen. How else can I learn to live life? I’ll never learn as long as someone rushes to the rescue, or, in my case, tries to protect me from failure (or whatever) when they can’t even say for sure that their perceived outcome will be the outcome. I don’t want to push them away entirely, but they definitely need to chill out and cut the reigns. I don’t doubt my ability to succeed, and can’t understand why they would.

7. I haven’t even started school yet and there are a few people already banging down my door to let me know that they are willing to get “free massages” to “help me out”. That is unavoidable, I know. Seemingly, everyone goes through this. There is this one person, though that drives me nuts. The past few days I have been reminded of every little thing they have done for me throughout my entire life. There is no denying that their approach is geared toward guilt tripping me into giving them free massage. I have not told them if I would or would not “practice on them” and, definitely, have not indicated that I will give them free massage once I am licensed. Historically, I have been a push-over and tended to give people far more than I should have – emotionally, physically and mentally. Last year my mother passed away. Along with her passing, my “push-over syndrome” passed, too. I no longer feel the need to give more than I should, and, in fact, sometimes I don’t feel compelled to give at all. I know there’s grief and psychological issues embedded into my current line of thinking. I spent my life either in my mother’s care or caring for my mother. The ten years prior to my mother’s passing I spent caring for my mother as her health gradually declined. During that time I experienced a range of emotions from depression to anger to frustration. I couldn’t find it in my heart o tell my mother that I would not care for her. In hindsight, I did far more than I should have for her. It’s been a recurring theme in my life that I think directly links with the approach I took with my mother. Now that she’s gone, I no longer find being a push-over appealing. Having laid out that depressing little story, here’s my question. Is there a good way to tell this one person who is obviously trying very hard to guilt trip me into being their personal Massage Therapist without pay that I am not going to fall into that role? In fact, that I am not even interested in practicing on them? If I give a little, they’ll want the moon, and the stars and sun and anything else they can get their hands on? I try hard not to hurt peoples’ feelings, but I almost want to tell them where to get off. I would rather not have to go there, though. I fear that opening that can of worms will result in me saying far more than I need to say. Yes, they’ve helped me out with things throughout life, but that’s only half the story they are painting. I, too, have done a great deal of things in life for this person. I’ve left no debt unpaid and left no deed undone.

I realize that this was a very long post and that I asked several questions. Some of them probably silly, but, a question is a question is a question and all questions need an answer to be questions – silly or not. I just can’t find it in me to deny a question a chance to be what they are (grin). I look forward to hearing your responses.

--Bill

Hi Bill. I'm glad you have determined your course and settled into the decision of where to go to school.

I think before buying anything, find out what the school will be requiring you to purchase. We had to have a couple of sheet sets, an oil or lotion (and they determined which one oil they'd allow and what line of lotions they would allow) and the books for the program. That is where I started. Then, the obvious need to have a way to carry all that to class and back caused me to buy a laundry basket and nice book bag. The school provided tables for our use in class and clinics, so I didn't purchase a table until about halfway through my schooling. This gave me time to see some different tables and actually USE different tables, so I could get a better idea of what to spend that money on. I also bought a massage chair while in school, after taking that class and using several different chairs. With books, go ahead and start reading the books that will be used in your curriculum. The more you go through them, the more information you will get from them. If you start now, the information in class will be easier and more comprehensible. Your learning will be much more thorough. We had many other books recommended to us throughout school, some of which I was able to get.

When I had a question, I just asked it - of both the instructors and myself. Write it down, and search the internet, the school library, others who already work in the field.

The difference between massage and esthetics is very clearly and legally defined in my state. See your state regulations on each, and what protection is given to each, to know how it is defined in your state.

I see absolutely no reason you couldn't become a member of both AMTA and ABMP. I had an AMTA student membership after I was about 3/4 of the way into school, and that was good for a year, offering the same insurance as a regular membership after I graduated. I later switched to ABMP, but did consider having both.

As far as your friends and family go, you may have to let it "roll off your back". There is no reason you have to listen to discouragement. You can engage in conversation if/when you feel it is going to be beneficial, and you can say, "end of discussion" when you someone isn't listening. You do not have to justify your interest even if someone else thinks it is extreme. You sure don't have to justify gaining knowledge and learning a wonderful skill.

They want free massages? How about, "now, why would you want me to give you a massage when you don't even think I should learn to give you a massage??"

You will be giving your fellow students many massages. You will be doing massages in the school clinic. Practice opportunities are already available, thank you very much. No, thank you, I don't need you for that, you've already done so much for me already.......lol. Just turn their own words around a bit and then walk away. If someone wants to give you a guilt trip, let them know you'd feel even MORE guilt "using" them now.

I did practice some outside of school, but never on someone who asked me to. At home, where I had my table set up and could grab a family member when I needed to find a muscle I was reading about or try a technique we'd practiced in school, I could do that. It didn't require carrying the table around or time I didn't have making sure someone always got "enough" - my family was happy to jump on the table for 5 minutes (or an hour if that was what I was practicing). I was working and going to school. My own time and energy could not be further depleted by catering to all those who "volunteered" to suck it out of me.

1) AMTA - reason - my state chapter hosts wonderful classes - Leon Chaitow is scheduled to teach a class in 2009. I want to be sure and benefit from those CEU's. I was an ABMP member while in school. We had a bill come up in the state house re: allowing shiatsu to be performed by non-licensed. I did not agree with it and ABMP was backing it. The only reason I can think they did would be more dues for them. AMTA lobbied against this bill and it did not pass. Therefore, I did not renew my ABMP membership.

2) I waited until the first class and got oil/lotion - scentless - as instructed. I would start out with small sizes to evaluate and choose your own preference. I ordered a massage chair after taking seated massage and trying the options in class. I ordered my table while taking Swedish - we had 5 hours of homework each week. Having my own table allowed me to do my homework at home vs. going to school and using their tables, etc. I got some all cotton sheets (twins) for class work. All natural fibers allows oils/lotions to be washed out and they don't "pill" and feel rough.

3) A & P will challenge your reading skills. I remember reading at least 50 pages of text per class. After A & P was through I read a lot of supplemental things:
http://www.amazon.com/Trail-Guide-Body-Locate-Muscles/dp/0965853454/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220462033&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Deep-Tissue-Massage-Revised-Techniques/dp/1556436505/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220462136&sr=1-9

http://www.amazon.com/Travell-Simons-Myofascial-Pain-Dysfunction/dp/0683307711/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220462218&sr=1-1

This was our Neuro-muscular book: if you don't have this for a class, it's a good buy:
http://www.amazon.com/Balanced-Body-Tissue-Neuromuscular-Therapy/dp/0781735750/ref=cm_lmf_tit_8_rysdsd0

http://www.amazon.com/Anatomy-Trains-Myofascial-Meridians-Therapists/dp/0443063516/ref=cm_lmf_tit_9_rysdsd0

Aromatherapy book: - Pocket guide
http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Aromatherapy-Pocket-Guide-Oils/dp/1577312481/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220462758&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Original-Works-Eunice-Ingham-Reflexology/dp/0961180439/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220462807&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Jobs-Body-Handbook-Bodywork-Third/dp/1581770995/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220462890&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Rolfing-Reestablishing-Structural-Integration-Well-Being/dp/0892813350/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220462985&sr=1-1

my favorite DVD's
http://www.deeptissuemassagemanual.com/video.html

4) the Neuromuscular instructor was not good. I purchased Travell & Simon's volumes as well as countless other neuro books to self teach. I never found out why poison ivy only appears on the flexor surfaces? The naturopathic doctor teaching pathology did not know and kept forgetting to get back to me. I was/am very interested in Lymphatic Drainage and have since started taking Upledger classes toward certification.

5) My state has firm guidelines too.

6) I drive my friends and family nuts too. Try to hang out with some massage minded people you will meet in school.

7) I have a very large family. Plenty to practice on. Don't feel obligated. Soon you will learn of transference and countertransference.

Congratulations and good luck on your exciting journey.

1. I chose AMTA, mainly because they were the ones who came and did a presentation at my school... but I came to really appreciate them for the wonderful Continuing Education they provide in my state. The AMTA-WI really makes an effort to bring in nationally known instructors for us, at very low prices. (I've had a couple classes that I could not afford Not to go to! It was that awesome of a deal!)

2. Other than some general books on aromatherapy which I owned prior to going to MT school... I bought everything After applying to school. My school provided the table, bolster, table warmer, carrying case, oil & holster as part of my tuition. If your school has an approved list of books, that you can purchase before class, fine. But on the other hand, if you would be opening your business in 2009... you may want to wait to purchase these things until 2009... so that they could be part of your initial expenses for your business.

3. If you are going to spend money now, I'd spend it on things to help you in your classes. Perhaps the Trail Guide to the Body DVDs to help you learn your anatomy?

4. Can't think of anything at the moment...

5. I am in the same state as Rose of Sharon, our state is doing what they can to sharply divide the professions of massage therapy (health care) and esthetics (beauty/skin care).

6. While it may be an obsession, I don't think it's an unhealthy one. Right now it's a hobby, something you have interest in. Soon it will be your passion... and then your life's work. Why wouldn't you be thinking about how getting this training could change your life!? Massage school can be an intensely transforming time in your life. The more prepared you are to handle what gets thrown at you, the better off you'll do!

On the evening of the day I passed my National Certification Exam, while giving my sister a massage she said to me, "We don't think you're going to make any money at this. My husband and I think you should give up massage and move to (their state) to become a Physical Therapy Assistant. They make $________ per year!"

Yeah, nothing like a vote of confidence from those who are supposed to love you! It was IMO, like telling someone on the day they get married you think they should get a divorce!

Yes, it is upsetting... but you just have to shake it off and do what YOU are going to do. It is your life, and you have the ability to shape it with your own two hands, literally!!!

7. I still have people "offering" to let me practice on them for free, and I graduated from school 12 years ago last week! So you WILL hear that on and off for years, believe me! LOL

I just smile and say, "I'll keep that in mind." You never know...

"Hi Bob, I just learned this incredibly painful style of massage called ____, can I practice on you today?" :lol:

My mother passed away a few years back as well, and I find there are many ways that loss has affected me. (She was probably my biggest fan when I wanted to get a day job because massage wasn't supporting me yet.)

I was raised to be a caretaker... and many MTs are naturally inclined to take care of others. It can be both an asset and a curse. But please remember that it's one of things that makes you highly empathetic and compatible for the job. But it can be your greatest weakness too.

Sometimes I repeat some of the great words I have heard others @ MassagePlanetL post...

This thread should help:
Last minute clients who need it now:
http://massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6613

The other thing I wanted to ask is, weren't you possibly "going away" to massage school? If you are a state or more away, it's going to make it a bit difficult for you to practice on them.

IF you feel like working on family you can do what I do, and that's offer them One free 30 minute massage per year per customer. I feel that's pretty generous. If you really don't want to work on them, just "add your name to the list..." (Of course you are not saying WHERE on the list you were adding them... or for matter WHICH list you were adding them to.) :lol:

Hi, Folks,

Thanks for all the responses so far. What great advice! Everything said so far makes perfect sense.

I had not actually considered a few points that were made.

The fact that I will be leaving Kentucky to study massage will be a big plus for dealing with the freebie massage seekers. In fact, by the time I return I will have already applied for my state license. Once I return to Kentucky, I will be able to simply say that I no longer need to give free massage for practice because I have completed my training and have a license. That should take care of that little problem.

Yesterday I went to the park with some of the friends and family that are either fencing on supporing me or outright being pessimistic about my endeavor. I let them know that while I appreciate their genuine concern about my success and well being, that I will be okay, even if I fail.

I think I scared them more, though. LOL!

See, I'm not totally blind. I am legally blind - I have some vision left, but I self-identify as "blind" becaue it's just easier to say "hey, I'm blind." than it is to explain what legally blind means and how just because I see doesn't mean I am sighted.

At any rate, I told them the other part of my vocational rehabilitation program and they freaked out. It was priceless. I no longer have to worry about them being overly concerned with my choice of Massage Therapy. They are now concerned about the option I have of pursuing BiOptic Driving. That is something that may or may not be met with success, but I'm going to enter training for that in the future as well. I'm sure they are thinking that I'm just going to go pick up my driver's license and hop in a car - I didn't explain the rigors of training to them. I think I omitted that information on purpose.

As far as my question concerning Esthetics, I did some further research into Kentucky law and boy am I ever confused now! Here's a clip from Kentucky law regarding Esthetics, taken straight from our online version of Kentucky Revised Statutes. Now, I'm no lawyer, but I do read English - Legalese may be a different story, but I do read English.

(1) "Board" means The Kentucky Board of Haridressers and Cosmetologists, created in KRS 317A.030.
(2) "Esthetician" means a person who is licensed by the board to engage in esthetic practices in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
(3)(a) "Esthetic Practices" means one (1) or more of the following acts:
1. Giving facials, including consultation and skin analysis.
2. Providing makup artistry, including corrective and camouflage techniques.
3. Giving skin care.
4. Removing facial hair by tweezing or waxing.
5. Beautifying or cleaning the body with the use of cosmetic preparations, antiseptics, tonics, lotions, or creams; or
6. Providing preoperative and postoperative esthetic skin care, either referred by or supervised by a medical professional.
(3)(b) Except when these acts are performed incident to:
1. Treatment of an illness or disease.
2. Work as a student in a board approved school.
3. Work without compensation from the person receiving the service; or
4. Work performed by a Licensed Massage Therapist; and
(4) "Esthetic Salon" means a place where an Esthetician performs Esthetic Practices.

The part that really confuses me about this is section (3)(a)1. Perhaps they are including work done by LMTs in the law to cover their use of oils, creams, lotions, etc.? Ho w do you guys read that? Is it a blanket exception to LMTs to practice those things? Or like I am thinking, the law just covers overlap practices? Either possibility would settle well with me - Kentucky's not the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to writing laws. I've heard lawyers joke that Kentucky's laws should not be titled Kentucky Revised Statutes, but rather Kentucky Legalese Loopholes.

I'm not really asking about esthetics because I am interested in that field. After all, who wants a blind man applying makeup to them? Err, well, I would actually like to meet someone who says they would be okay with that. That would be a truly brave person. I am more interested in why LMTs are even mentioned in the Esthetics law.

Anyways, I'm up far earlier than I like being up. I'm either going to have to go for a walk and get some fresh air, or I'm going to have to go back to sleep. I'm leaning toward the walk...

--Bill

Regarding Esthetics:

That question came up in my massage classes when we were learning about spa techniques - exfoliating scrubs, mud wraps, etc. I believe in most states these may be done by MTs or estheticians. In some spas, MTs routinely do these. There is a large overlap in techniques. Just because an MT can do it doesn't mean an esthetician can't, and vice versa.

The only esthetics practices I can think of that are specifically out of the scope of practice for a MT are body hair removal and extraction of pimples/etc. I suspect makeup application would also be out of scope.

-- Joshua

1. I belong to AMBP and have been very pleased with them so far. I don't know the ins and outs of belonging to both (don't see why you couldn't) but everyone has their preference.

2. I was given sheets, towels, lotions and the books I needed as part of my tuition. I didn't start buying items such as table and chair, more sheet sets, carrying cases, CDs etc, until about a month before graduation. Mostly because by that time, I had had a chance to look at different equipment, talk to MTs about pros and cons and extras you could order. In the beginning, I didn't know enough to know what to buy.

3. Trailguides, without a doubt. That comes immediately to mind, I'm sure there are others (and I'll post them when I can remember!)

4. I wouldn't say my instructors overlooked it, but I did not realize how much time and effort would go into self promotion. For a little while, I thought I'd hang out a shingle and have people knocking down my door. LOLOLOL.... It's constant, word of mouth and referrals are the best tool but you have to get LOTS of people in there to get to that point. It's getting better but I was naive about it in the beginning.

5. Massage and esthetics - I do both, being dual licensed now. It's one of those gray areas in some states, not so much the facial part but the scrub/wrap part. Our massage board says MTs can do it, the cosmetology board says no because it's a skin treatment and meant to beautify the skin. So in this state, some do and some don't, mainly due to where their interests lie. Definitely, parts of esthetics shouldn't be performed by someone with no training. Cleaning or massaging a face isn't a facial. I don't do makeup either, I'd like to but there isn't a big enough market around here for me to invest in the products I'd need.

6. Yeah, I annoyed my family too I'm sure. I spouted off my new knowledge, informed them of the correct names of muscles, touted the benefits of regular massage, was gung ho about every day in class and the new world that was opening up to me. They probably politely nodded and totally ignored what I was saying most of the time. My family too, thought I was nuts - mid life **total** career change, quitting a job, student debt and I was one of 'those' who'd never even had a massage before. I just ignored them because I just knew in my heart of hearts that I was headed in the right direction.

7. Don't start. When I got this during school, I would tell them I'd let them know when clinicals started. My mother gets free massage always, as does my husband and sons. My sister and I barter, massage for housecleaning. I don't give it away ever, unless it's for a charity or fundraiser of my choosing. It's how I make my living, and unless they expect free haircuts, plumbing services, manicures and appliance repair, they can't get free from me either. The other thing I do do, is for some people who I know very personally is to tell them if they come in to see me, I'll give them a discount, usually $10 off. That seems to satisfy most.

Best of luck to you in your new career!!

More Questions

Although I haven't had time to read all of the answers on this thread, I'd be happy to give what input I can. I hope to read everything here within the next two weeks, so please bear with me if I am repeating others comments.

KyBlindGuy said:
1. ABMP or AMTA? Is it possible to associate with both organizations? I feel being a member of both gives me the chance to pick and choose my benefits of membership that may not always be available from just one of them. Is it flawed thinking to take the same approach with ABMP and AMTA? I realize from an included insurance coverage standpoint that there may be some conflicting issues, but aside from that, is there a problem with joining both? Has anyone done this?

I belong to ABMP. I like their "feel" better than AMTA. I can't imagine why you couldn't join both though. It makes sense that if you want to know everything that is going on politically in the massage realm, that would be the route to go. I think that the insurance coverage would not be conflicting, if they allow you to join and not accept coverage. I'd ask "the one", if you can be a member w/o insurance if you decide on getting insurance from the "other" organization. I have never done this, just suppositions.

2. When did you begin gathering your equipment and supplies together? Did you start before your first class? During school? Or did you wait until you completed your program? I want to make sure that once I complete my program and receive my state-issued license that I am ready to hit the ground running. I don’t want to sit around and let my education and desire to provide massage to seforum.xxxnate while I wait for equipment and supplies to arrive. What items would you recommend that I begin gathering together early on?

If you don't want to sit around after you are licensed, then I'd suggest getting a game plan together now. Since you don't know a lot about massage, you may wish to at least wait until you get in school to test things and find what you prefer in the way of equipment. I purchased one table prior to school, and the one I really love, while in school (or was it shortly after finishing). The basic things you will need to work:
  • Lotion
  • Sheets
  • Table
  • Music
  • Intake forms
I'd start by contacting companies for samples of lotions and oils and use those when you practice on people. We've got a thread in the FAQ section (I think) about freebies and samples. There's another thread somewhere about the lotions, creams, oils many of our members like. I'll ammend this thread the next time I am around with the links if I can find them. I think purchasing sheets could be a smart idea and no brainer for now (12 sets is a very good number). For good and inexpensive sheets, WalMart is quite competitive. I have learned over the years that I prefer off-white/ecru sheets, as it makes it easier to bleach them when needed in order to keep them "ultra clean". We also have a thread floating around somewhere about cleaning sheets. I'll add it too, on my amending, if I find it. :) I would say you can start going to some of the massage music sites and listening to music to see what suits you, but only buy between 1 and 4 CD's at first, because your massage style will dictate the type of massage music you will eventually gravitate to. We also have a great thread about massage music here and I know where that is, so I'll add it here, too.

3. I realize this question may be difficult to answer without knowing exactly what the curriculum is at the school I will be attending, but what would you recommend for supplemental reading/study materials to my massage education? Books, videos and especially audio resources would be great.

I'll add the thread about NetFlix, here later... you can get massage videos from them, and it may be useful for you to just listen to these, even if you can't "see" them. Reading... I'd lean toward a good basic A&P book. Can you get Totora on audio? It used to be called Totora & Anagnostakos Principles of Anatomy & Physiology, if I am not mistaken. Many community colleges used to use it, so you may be able to get it on audio. I just did a google and it looks like there is a new author with Totora -- Grabowski... so you may have to request it with that author. But, Totora is the main author, so maybe you can find audio on that. It is not too terribly in depth, but yet gives you a good amount more than just basics. For the massage education, you could see if they have most anything by Milady, and get some good basic info there. I do see they have a video on Amazon : http://www.amazon.com/Miladys-Massage-Fundamentals-Video-Set/dp/1562537504 - Milady's Massage Fundamentals Video Set - Starring: Mark F. Beck

4. I find that with every student in every educational environment that there is always at least one unanswered question or untouched topic in the curriculum. Reflecting back on your massage education, what would you say the biggest question/topic was that got overlooked (intentionally or unintentionally) by your instructors? When and how did you feed your brain’s hunger for the answer or knowledge?

Hmmm. I wondered why peoples stomachs growled... when they relaxed. Got the answers I was looking for here on MassagePlanetL. :)

5. While doing my research online, I am finding that there is a very fine line between Massage Therapy and Esthetics in some cases. The line seems a little blurred, to be honest. Where does Massage Therapy end and Esthetics begin?

Just sheer opinion here. Massage is massage... esthetics is when you start doing facials, extractions, etc. Depending on the state, an MT can do portions of a facial, but not all of it. For me esthetics is doing the facial, with all the extra goodies. An MT doing a facial, doesn't feel much like a facial, since it is minus the extra goodies and minus the extra training that I think one needs to make a proper decision as to how to address the facial skin and situations.

6. My family and friends ...all say that my brain is stuck on the topic of Massage Therapy. Is it normal for me to be so excited and thirsty for knowledge? Was anyone else this way before they started school? ...How can I assure my family and friends that I am just gearing up for, potentially, the best choice that I have made in life? I don’t think they understand. I have spent the majority of my adult life unemployed and reliant on SSDI for financial support. The idea that I am finally connecting with a career option and have a counselor that is willing to back me up is wildly exciting. Just to ponder the idea of entering into a career path that can easily make me self-supporting and self-sufficient is comforting. As I type this, I can kind of speculate what they are thinking. Perhaps they are expecting my endeavor to result in failure, or, perhaps, they are concerned about me “losing my check”. ... I’ll never learn as long as someone rushes to the rescue, or, in my case, tries to protect me from failure (or whatever) when they can’t even say for sure that their perceived outcome will be the outcome. I don’t want to push them away entirely, but they definitely need to chill out and cut the reigns. I don’t doubt my ability to succeed, and can’t understand why they would.

It sounds as if the family and friends are not comfortable with you starting to do things "on your own". This new career path puts you in a unique postion you have possibly never been in before. Maybe they are just scared to loose control. It sounds to me like you have a lot going in your favor to succeed. And, you're not backing down. You may not be able to do any more than show them. And, if you wanted to say something that might help them, you could always say, "Hey... If it doesn't work out, no one's lost anything over it, just me moving away for a while. And, I have the ability to barter for food if I ever get too hungry!" :)

7. ... Having laid out that depressing little story, here’s my question. Is there a good way to tell this one person who is obviously trying very hard to guilt trip me into being their personal Massage Therapist without pay that I am not going to fall into that role? In fact, that I am not even interested in practicing on them? If I give a little, they’ll want the moon, and the stars and sun and anything else they can get their hands on? ...

Sure... how about... "You know, man, I am really glad that you have helped me all of these years and that I've been able to return the favors as I was given the opportunity. We've both been quite blessed. Just think, I am now going to get to move forward, hopefully no longer having to ask for things, just like you are able to do. Isn't that grand!?!" Well, something like that. :)

Congratulations again!

Just want to suggest something to help in your studies: consider getting a decent full-size skeleton, or at least a halfway decent half-size skeleton. Learning to palpate and identify bony landmarks is enormously helpful, especially when learning to work on specific muscles, tendons, ligaments, etc.

Today I saw a decent full-size skeleton at a university bookstore for around $550. They had a halfway decent half-size skeleton for less than $80. Combine it with palpation-oriented texts like Trail Guide to the Body, and you've got a powerful combination for touch-based learning.

Be not afraid to ruffle feathers. It is not your lot to please all of the people all of the time. Having a dream and the passion to pursue it requires strength in adversity, the willingness to defend your integrity, discipline under effort, and the ability to make sacrifices when necessary.

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NEW GIRL MARIA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  3. Withme_Spa:
    💥❤ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❤ Monday, ❤ Cici,💋💋 tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique..💝💗 Nana, 💋slim to medium build, young, pretty. long brown hair. Medium pressure treatment and very nice service. 💖 Jessica, ❣💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💞🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  5. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Angela and young cute Vivian, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New white girl gigi young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥THREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  8. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💖 Monday, 💖💋 Carmen, 💋 (Candy) beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💋 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  10. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥 a cozy spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💢💞💋Monday, ❤❣ Tracy,💞💘 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. 💞💗 Mimi,💗 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi,💋💋 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱416 222-5554📱
  11. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Jenny very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,CiciDeep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  15. Birchmount&14th:
    MONDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  16. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💖💋💐 Monday,💗💋 Ada,💗 a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  17. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe
  18. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  19. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  20. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  21. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 🔴❣❤👄 Monday, 💞💗 Sophia, 🔴💖25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. and 💖 Tammy, 👄 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7, VERY SWEET WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  25. Cali1:
    Stacey
  26. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸 Today at 8:00 AM Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!!
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍every day 3 girls Cici and Jessica and Coco 😘😘😘sexy girl for you good table shower 🚿 body scrub😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄👅👅
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  34. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: MIMI, NINA & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair. She knows how to treat you nice.
  35. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  36. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  37. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  38. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.+
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  42. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7 VERY SWEET WITH A INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  44. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
  46. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  47. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  50. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
Back