What's new

Question Miami at Vaughan Spa

Shoutbox
  1. Sulexa Agency:
    Wednesday April 14th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥Faye🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  2. Powerhand:
    Hi I offers great deep tissue massage. [email protected]
  3. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. Our girls are beautiful and friendly Asians 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸 Lily is a petite new girl
  4. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6
  5. secret_touch:
    55 yr old MASSAGE Independent in HAMILTON. Please CALL me @ 905 379 1130 til 8pm. MAGICAL HANDS!!
  6. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  7. Sulexa Agency:
    Tuesday April 13th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ SULEXA - McCowan & 16th in MARKHAM: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥FARAH🔥🔥SAMI🔥🔥 Available from 9am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  8. Bubbliciousdoll:
  9. Bubbliciousdoll:
    Paid fun available in mumbai
  10. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart6:heart5:heart6:heart5:heart6
  11. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 12th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Mika 🔥🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  12. secret_touch:
    Available TODAY - MASSAGE Independent (55) Give me a CALL @905 379 1130 (NO TEXTS OR PRIVATE CALLS) Available til 8pm **** Amazing bum massage included!
  13. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  14. Headlightslover:
    Any Asian ladies with big/huge tits today? DD+
  15. Hotrod:
    Does anyone know about this Agnes
  16. Hotrod:
    There was a Puja in Markham
  17. Hotrod:
    Any Punjabi available
  18. Sulexa Agency:
    Sunday April 11th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Cheer 🔥🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  19. kenwong649:
  20. Sulexa Agency:
    Saturday April 10th we have THREE young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Cheer 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥River (NEW KOREAN GIRL) 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  21. kenwong649:
  22. Sulexa Agency:
    Friday April 9th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Farah 🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 9am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  23. as12:
    ?
  24. as12:
    safe independent service in noida.. can anyone share details /
  25. Sulexa Agency:
    Thursday April 8th we have THREE young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Cheer 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥River (NEW KOREAN GIRL) 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁

Sybarite

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Has anyone seen Miami at Vaughan Spa? Their website says she's a new girl there.

Anyone know anything about her? She looks pretty hot!

Enjoyablelife

Reaction score
She caught my eye too. She had an advertisement as an independent on Leolist. Ad was active only 1-2 days.
Her pictures might be from old time.

luvnewpussy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Was gonna start a new thread but I will post it here instend ..don't mean to derail. 😎

Guys what's up with Vaughn Spa ?
In comparison to seduction , flirt, pure
How do they compare ?

I don't mean fucking decor and management. So don't start talking about wallpaper and parking.

Are the girls pics accurate and if so do they offer mileage for extra ? (Seduction/Pure Model ?)
Or more like FLIRT where dfk is considered mileage ?

There girls look enticing but I am not coming across any reviews. So sounds like it's pretty girls with low mileage.

Anyone care to share there experience going there ?

Enjoyablelife

Reaction score
I have been there once. It is same concept of Seduction. Pics are belongs to MPA. Photoshop is possible on pic.

PTown

Reaction score
RE Miami: Saw her the last week of November 2020 when she started there. She looks like her pictures. Early 20s (told me she was 20 I think), said she is a Latina/mulatto mix. Told me half Jamaican/Cuban, born here, but who really knows (came off as being pure mulatto imo). Has a hot look to her. Nice ass/legs combo. Pretty face. Tongue is pierced. Told me she used to work at Ambassador spa (red flag). We got along. For services: no kissing, no daty, no BBBJ, offers CBJ and FS. Told me 150 total for FS, so 90 already owed +60 in the room for 30m session. In the end, she has the looks & youth going for her, BUT not the service, at least for me. Too restrictive, not sensual. No kissing, no bbbj, NO thank-you. No Repeat.

PTown

Reaction score
Was gonna start a new thread but I will post it here instend ..don't mean to derail. 😎

Guys what's up with Vaughn Spa ?
In comparison to seduction , flirt, pure
How do they compare ?

I don't mean fucking decor and management. So don't start talking about wallpaper and parking.

Are the girls pics accurate and if so do they offer mileage for extra ? (Seduction/Pure Model ?)
Or more like FLIRT where dfk is considered mileage ?

There girls look enticing but I am not coming across any reviews. So sounds like it's pretty girls with low mileage.

Anyone care to share there experience going there ?
I wrote some reviews about them last year:

Overall, they currently imo, DO NOT compare to Seductions and Premier Spa's level of hotness for attendants and services offered. They offer much more mileage than Flirt but unless you are satisfied w/ FS and CBJ it's a big roll of the dice there.

Vaughan Spa is typically a FS operation. But for services it's that former stripper menu and vibe of I won't kiss you and I only do CBJ and FS type, for the majority of the girls there (in my experience).

That said, they do have some gems from time to time but it's not a sure thing there finding them. Their location is convenient for me personally so I try them out from time to time, but most recently (when the spa's were open) I tended to screen ALOT more there since the chances of getting that useless "stripper menu" I mentioned above are MUCH higher.

If you have any more questions you can PM me.

Personally I hope the spa is able to improve service levels w/ their girls and keep recruiting hotties. ie. Miami could be a star if she did DFK/BBBJ/FS imo, but as I wrote above is currently a pass.

spincity

Reaction score
RE Miami: Saw her the last week of November 2020 when she started there. She looks like her pictures. Early 20s (told me she was 20 I think), said she is a Latina/mulatto mix. Told me half Jamaican/Cuban, born here, but who really knows (came off as being pure mulatto imo). Has a hot look to her. Nice ass/legs combo. Pretty face. Tongue is pierced. Told me she used to work at Ambassador spa (red flag). We got along. For services: no kissing, no daty, no BBBJ, offers CBJ and FS. Told me 150 total for FS, so 90 already owed +60 in the room for 30m session. In the end, she has the looks & youth going for her, BUT not the service, at least for me. Too restrictive, not sensual. No kissing, no bbbj, NO thank-you. No Repeat.
Excuse my denseness but could you explain the pricing structure with a little more detail?

PTown

Reaction score
Excuse my denseness but could you explain the pricing structure with a little more detail?
The way it was structured as of last year, Vaughan spa for a 30m session would charge 140 total (i think it was). BUT the way it worked is you paid a room fee to the spa of 50 (out of that 140) at the front reception, than the remaining 90 is still owed and you paid that to the girl inside the room. Than any extras like BBBJ, CBJ, FS are tipped on top of that 90 to the girl depending on the price she gives you. Again this is for a 30m session as an example.

This is in contrast to Premier Spa's, Seductions Spa, Flirt and Muse which take the entire session fee (ie. b/n 120-150 depending which spa for their minimum session) at the front reception, than you would only tip for extras inside the room to the girl herself.

The session fee at these places is supposed to include a massage, Body slide, Nude Reverse and Happy Ending.

I haven't been to Vaughan Spa this year as of their reopening, so can not say if they are still collecting like the past or if they've made a change and take full session fee (outside of extras) at the front now. Since on their site they post the total of the session fees:

I recall inside the spa itself they would have a chart displaying the price breakdown for all the different sessions like: 30m = 50 Room Time + 90 Session Fee

PC647

Reaction score
I saw Dion awhile ago and got BBBJ and FS but I find that most of the girls there don’t offer DFK or BBBJ. I’ve only been there a couple times. Definitely not as good as Seduction or Premier.

Flatulent Fox

Reviewer
Reaction score
I saw Isabel there in November after the other spas closed, and I got DFK and BBBJ. I heard Irina is open too. But overall my impression is the same as the rest of you, most girls will do CBJ/CFS only. Ariel worked with Discreet Dolls briefly during the lockdown. I DMed her on Twitter to ask about her services and she said everything covered. No surprise she ran right back to the spa as soon as she could.

luvnewpussy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Thanks all for sharing the feedback.
Sounds like a Vivid Experience.
Girls that won't exchange any fluids.

Yes there might be gems but it sounds like 20/80

Melting_Point23

Reaction score
My experiences were cbj/cfs as well. Pricing was better vs. Seduction/Premier but not as high mileage available on most girls.

One positive is that you spend Flirt money but you get more than a BS + HE for those who seek safer services only.

Sybarite

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the feedback on Miami and Vaughan Spa in general. As ever your intel is second to none and really appreciated.

What a shame as hot as she is overall it sounds like major upsell with restrictive service.... yes that is the "former stripper menu" indeed! 😅

Oh well very grateful to get the heads up from yourself instead of having a frustrating session with Miami to find out for myself - thanks again.

Potato

Reaction score
How is Carolyn. Any extras on the table with her?
look for reviews under the same name at seduction spa. A couple of people claim they had a really good time. Me and a few other people had horrible sessions which included poor attitude and unreasonable restrictions.

GordianKnot

Reaction score
My main issue with Vaughan spa (seen 4 or 5 MPAs) is the lack of DFK. Which is a deal breaker for me. So i prefer to spend money @ Flirt or Seduction nearby.

xtc27

Known Reviewer w Bad Grammar
Reaction score
Awards
My main issue with Vaughan spa (seen 4 or 5 MPAs) is the lack of DFK. Which is a deal breaker for me. So i prefer to spend money @ Flirt or Seduction nearby.
Vaughan = open right now... so there’s that...

Ancalagon

Reaction score
I saw Isabel there in November after the other spas closed, and I got DFK and BBBJ. I heard Irina is open too. But overall my impression is the same as the rest of you, most girls will do CBJ/CFS only. Ariel worked with Discreet Dolls briefly during the lockdown. I DMed her on Twitter to ask about her services and she said everything covered. No surprise she ran right back to the spa as soon as she could.
Did you have to pay extra for DFK? Or was it part of the regular session?