Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
FR on Z0ya from K@lwa (now in Mumbr@ she said).

I got her contact from boredhuman. I planned to meet her last Sunday. She agreed to meet in the evening in Thane east. She only casually mentioned near the end of our conversation that she charges 3.5K, I said "my friend who referred you said 3k". She didn't reply. Then there was no conversation about money at all. She said she was visiting someone in a hospital hence would be a little late. I confirmed the room availability in the lodge (did not pay) and waited near the station for her call. She responded immediately to my every whatsapp message and call. But she was getting delayed. A while later, bored of waiting I messaged her that we can meet at another time since her emergency seemed genuine and the gravity in her voice and the surrounding ambiance suggested the serious scenario she was in. In fact she humanely called me to apologize after agreeing to my rescheduling whatsapp message.

I called Z@ya the next day and she eagerly accepted, willing to make up for the previous evening's KLPD. We decided to meet late in the afternoon instead of in the evening. I had already left when I confirmed the rendezvous, hence she was delayed as she had to prepare and leave post that. I did not mind as it was early in the day and there was a nice drizzle. I parked miles away from the lodge, took a rikshaw and reached the station. She updated me each station she passed on the train and finally reached Th@ne. She called and she was at another gate, though on the East side. She told me she was at the gate and in a burkha. I walked to that gate and easily spotted her in her attire and waved her to walk behind me. Neither me nor her had an umbrella so there was no point in walking alongside which would only slow our walk in that congested station road.

When I saw her at the station first I thought I made a mistake. Her burkha clad figure looked frail and tiny, nothing much to talk about. Her only visible attributes apart from her palms were her eyes, and they did not look impressive either devoid of any makeup. All the way walking I kept telling myself not to expect much and this would yet another flop in a series with stranger, unknown girls ever since I returned to Mumbai mongering (my earlier regular contacts had vanished while I was away from homeland for a few years). As I climbed the stairs I turned back to speak some pleasantries and was still unimpressed with her gait-less walk and lack of anything attractive in her overall figure. We walked up she was supportive and argued with the lodge manager when he asked for my ID and even on the Rs 1200 for 2 hours charge. I liked it. She complained about the first room the man took us which was dusty and gave the condi boy (who was a bored looking elderly man) a lecture on how a Rs 600 per hour room should be. The fellow after some cribbing took us to another room at the far quiet end of the lobby. I was falling in love with this girl without even seeing her face. I could imagine how she would argue with the fruit wallas and sabzi wallahs to get me a good bargain. She also had a wife-like quality in her voice. Hmmm! I thought. The in bed attribute was still under question. There was still no hint of any T&A through her burkha.

After reaching the another room which was quiet agreeable for the price, she again grumbled about the state and no hot water etc. Again all very wifey. As the fellow too grumbled and mumbled and was leaving, she loudly remanded him to get the condoms quick as if she was asking a servant in the house not to forget the coriander while returning from the market. I kept my casual tone of pleasantries and was already regretting the 1200 gone plus 3k about to go. Condi uncle returrned with 3 sachets of child hating rubber, while I handed him a 100, She threw another one at him "towel kaha hai", "hai na udhar" he replied in the same tone but with a dash of pessimism and hopelessness, grumbled some more under his breath and left.

Among pleasantries I turned and began taking off my personal effects, my shoes watch wallet keys etc, not too eager to jump in the bed. In the mirror I was facing I saw behind me she had efficiently slipped off her burkha and was already undressing while returning my pleasantries. She had an ordinary dress underneath. I asked her "are you carrying any other dress?". She replied. "No, why? Should I have". I said no its alright. My mind lingered back on old memories of satin and lace lingerie and cute silk teddies. Under that ordinary dress was revealed more wifey-ness. Then she let go of her hair which she had tied in an unattractive bun so far and let the hair cascade down her body, which now every moment looked more beautiful. I was still watching her in the mirror as I was biding my time taking off my effects. Our conversation by this time had grown so friendly that neither of us had any inhibitions left, no longer strangers

She went in some detail about her hospital visit yesterday and casually laid on the bed in her bra and panty. I too got in the bed in just my briefs while getting more engrossed our conversation now. Now I was feeling that I have know her for ages. Every second she was looking more attractive now. At some point she started casually touching me and I reciprocated with the same gesture. She was small yet full-figured, slight tummy and a waist which swells down the buttocks giving way to fuller thighs. not your typical babe or wannabe model, but I prefer these types. She had a beautiful smooth skin from head to toe. Her touches made me hot, I began kissing her smooth skin. She pulled me for some DFK, me on top, the she on top. All the time fondling my johnson through my briefs. Then she went down and I closed my eyes in anticipation and... smack! her kiss landed straight on mr.johnsoon but though my white lycra briefs. She quickly apologized looking at the brighr red lipstick stain, which now I would have to take home as a medal. Unless. I stepped out of the bed and promptly washed the stain under the tap in the basin. Now returned back like adonis wearing nothing but a huge hardon. She welcomed me back to her fold, took the condom and gave me CBJ. I didn't mind. Her hair touching my tummy synchrizing with the rhythm of her head bobbing up and down was more exciting. Then she removed her bra and revealed nice sized breasts. 10 minutes of CBJ and casual talk about sex and what we like about it. Then I said it was my turn. She opened her gates to heaven and I lapped up like a puppy. She liked interlocking her palms in mine while my tongue tickled her man in the boat and then running deep down her valley and the alternating both. She came after 5 minutes, in throes, clenching her mouth to stop the lodge manager (and condi uncle) to hear her shriek. She admitted she came, I said yes I felt it on my entire face. She suggested I quickly enter her to complete her orgasm, I said it would be too early to enter. She said we can do the second round at leisure. So I mounted mish. I was not sure I would be ready for the second as most of my mongering were one rounds. Multiple rounds were only with girlfriends during my dating years.

Anyway I mounted and came. Itwas beautiful. I wouldn't have mind had she said there that she had to go, as I was completely satisfied. Anyway I thought if nothing else I would justtalk to her lying next to her for the remaining one hour. And we llying next to each other just talked about various topics on earth. She was interested in all. She asked valid logical questions too on all topics. We discussed medicine, covid, religion, love, god, some nietzsche, wagner and opera too. All this time I was imparting knowledge I did not realize her touches on my nipples and fondling my family jewels gave rise to mr.johnson in 10 minutes since I came in her (through the condom of course). All she had she had do was lick and bite each of my nipple and DFK me again with all her passion. Now she was in control. She rode me. I think I went in a trance then, probably had an out of body experience, or maybe my soul traveled somewhere else. She asked me which position I would prefer next. I did not answer. She said doggy, I jumped immediately and was in a position in a 2 secs, pumping in and out with zero resistance, like a piston in a well lubed machine. That went long. She suggested the right height that would please her the most, we adjusted, and were at iit agaiin in the doggy for a long time. One soul, one body, one being. She later admitted thatshe felt divine while in that position, I admitted I felt the same.

She again jumped in WOT and crushed, ground some more til my nuts were hitting her soft butt on every stroke. All the while shje kept her DFK too. Her phone rand which was away from the bed. She as if out of a trance, tched and igmored. I suggested she pick it up so it won't ring again and her mind would be at peace too. She went to the far end of the bed and reached out to grab her phone. I had a view of her plumpish butt. She was 100% woman, if you know what I mean. Who cares for those model type gym hitting bimbos if you have a full figured, loving woman in your bed. Call was from home about getting something from the stores. She was glad, I was glad that she took the call and we were back again. She BJed some more and we DFKed rolling on the bed from end to end and I had to mount. I mounted in mish, after some time we rolled she on top, then she sat up in a cowgirl and I pushed her back with her legs around my neck, DFKing into an orgasm. We rested for 5 minutes just smiling and thanking each other and promising to meet again. We got off the bed and realized it was just 10 minutes left. We both admitted we didn't realize how the time fled. Nearly two hours.

We dressed up all ready to leave and I realized that she never once mentioned money since we spoke about iit on the phone 2 days ago. I had said 3k and she hadn't replied. But now I happily gave 3.5k which she had expected.

The drizzle was still there. It was 7pm. I walked with her till the railway station. She asked me which train I was taking. I said I was just seeing her off to the station and then I would go back. She was impressd. I was impressed that she admired the gesture.

I was completely satisfied, saying bye to mongering for... 3 more days.

Charges (I won't call it damages, not this time) - 3.5k (2 sessions) + 1.2K (room 2 hours) + 100 condi uncle = 4.8k.
Looks - 5/10 (at one time during our consummation she looked like 10/10)
Ass - 7/10 (but when she reached for the phone it was 10/10)
Boobs - 6/10 (seemed10/10 when she rode me)
Pu$$y - 8/10 (satin smooth, fit like a glove, smelled that right pussy smell and tasted right too)
CBJ - 7/10 (it would have definitely felt 10/10 had it been a BBJ. She struggled at DeepT but gave me a bonus when she licked and sucked at my hanging gardens)
WIR - Yes (but after checking a few others. Maybe things have changed while I was away and this kind of service is a norm. Definitely I will check others before I repeat her. Do send me any more contacts which you think excel)
Service - 10/10 (service with a smile. Definitely a service, very professional because I pinged her 3 days later and she asked who I was. Broke my heart. I ran to navi mumbai, FR will follow.)

Thank you.
You can really persue career in writing,... also any pics of her would be good ... can we have her contact?

I got her contact from boredhuman. I planned to meet her last Sunday. She agreed to meet in the evening in Thane east. She only casually mentioned near the end of our conversation that she charges 3.5K, I said "my friend who referred you said 3k". She didn't reply. Then there was no conversation about money at all. She said she was visiting someone in a hospital hence would be a little late. I confirmed the room availability in the lodge (did not pay) and waited near the station for her call. She responded immediately to my every whatsapp message and call. But she was getting delayed. A while later, bored of waiting I messaged her that we can meet at another time since her emergency seemed genuine and the gravity in her voice and the surrounding ambiance suggested the serious scenario she was in. In fact she humanely called me to apologize after agreeing to my rescheduling whatsapp message.

I called Z@ya the next day and she eagerly accepted, willing to make up for the previous evening's KLPD. We decided to meet late in the afternoon instead of in the evening. I had already left when I confirmed the rendezvous, hence she was delayed as she had to prepare and leave post that. I did not mind as it was early in the day and there was a nice drizzle. I parked miles away from the lodge, took a rikshaw and reached the station. She updated me each station she passed on the train and finally reached Th@ne. She called and she was at another gate, though on the East side. She told me she was at the gate and in a burkha. I walked to that gate and easily spotted her in her attire and waved her to walk behind me. Neither me nor her had an umbrella so there was no point in walking alongside which would only slow our walk in that congested station road.

When I saw her at the station first I thought I made a mistake. Her burkha clad figure looked frail and tiny, nothing much to talk about. Her only visible attributes apart from her palms were her eyes, and they did not look impressive either devoid of any makeup. All the way walking I kept telling myself not to expect much and this would yet another flop in a series with stranger, unknown girls ever since I returned to Mumbai mongering (my earlier regular contacts had vanished while I was away from homeland for a few years). As I climbed the stairs I turned back to speak some pleasantries and was still unimpressed with her gait-less walk and lack of anything attractive in her overall figure. We walked up she was supportive and argued with the lodge manager when he asked for my ID and even on the Rs 1200 for 2 hours charge. I liked it. She complained about the first room the man took us which was dusty and gave the condi boy (who was a bored looking elderly man) a lecture on how a Rs 600 per hour room should be. The fellow after some cribbing took us to another room at the far quiet end of the lobby. I was falling in love with this girl without even seeing her face. I could imagine how she would argue with the fruit wallas and sabzi wallahs to get me a good bargain. She also had a wife-like quality in her voice. Hmmm! I thought. The in bed attribute was still under question. There was still no hint of any T&A through her burkha.

After reaching the another room which was quiet agreeable for the price, she again grumbled about the state and no hot water etc. Again all very wifey. As the fellow too grumbled and mumbled and was leaving, she loudly remanded him to get the condoms quick as if she was asking a servant in the house not to forget the coriander while returning from the market. I kept my casual tone of pleasantries and was already regretting the 1200 gone plus 3k about to go. Condi uncle returrned with 3 sachets of child hating rubber, while I handed him a 100, She threw another one at him "towel kaha hai", "hai na udhar" he replied in the same tone but with a dash of pessimism and hopelessness, grumbled some more under his breath and left.

Among pleasantries I turned and began taking off my personal effects, my shoes watch wallet keys etc, not too eager to jump in the bed. In the mirror I was facing I saw behind me she had efficiently slipped off her burkha and was already undressing while returning my pleasantries. She had an ordinary dress underneath. I asked her "are you carrying any other dress?". She replied. "No, why? Should I have". I said no its alright. My mind lingered back on old memories of satin and lace lingerie and cute silk teddies. Under that ordinary dress was revealed more wifey-ness. Then she let go of her hair which she had tied in an unattractive bun so far and let the hair cascade down her body, which now every moment looked more beautiful. I was still watching her in the mirror as I was biding my time taking off my effects. Our conversation by this time had grown so friendly that neither of us had any inhibitions left, no longer strangers

She went in some detail about her hospital visit yesterday and casually laid on the bed in her bra and panty. I too got in the bed in just my briefs while getting more engrossed our conversation now. Now I was feeling that I have know her for ages. Every second she was looking more attractive now. At some point she started casually touching me and I reciprocated with the same gesture. She was small yet full-figured, slight tummy and a waist which swells down the buttocks giving way to fuller thighs. not your typical babe or wannabe model, but I prefer these types. She had a beautiful smooth skin from head to toe. Her touches made me hot, I began kissing her smooth skin. She pulled me for some DFK, me on top, the she on top. All the time fondling my johnson through my briefs. Then she went down and I closed my eyes in anticipation and... smack! her kiss landed straight on mr.johnsoon but though my white lycra briefs. She quickly apologized looking at the brighr red lipstick stain, which now I would have to take home as a medal. Unless. I stepped out of the bed and promptly washed the stain under the tap in the basin. Now returned back like adonis wearing nothing but a huge hardon. She welcomed me back to her fold, took the condom and gave me CBJ. I didn't mind. Her hair touching my tummy synchrizing with the rhythm of her head bobbing up and down was more exciting. Then she removed her bra and revealed nice sized breasts. 10 minutes of CBJ and casual talk about sex and what we like about it. Then I said it was my turn. She opened her gates to heaven and I lapped up like a puppy. She liked interlocking her palms in mine while my tongue tickled her man in the boat and then running deep down her valley and the alternating both. She came after 5 minutes, in throes, clenching her mouth to stop the lodge manager (and condi uncle) to hear her shriek. She admitted she came, I said yes I felt it on my entire face. She suggested I quickly enter her to complete her orgasm, I said it would be too early to enter. She said we can do the second round at leisure. So I mounted mish. I was not sure I would be ready for the second as most of my mongering were one rounds. Multiple rounds were only with girlfriends during my dating years.

Anyway I mounted and came. Itwas beautiful. I wouldn't have mind had she said there that she had to go, as I was completely satisfied. Anyway I thought if nothing else I would justtalk to her lying next to her for the remaining one hour. And we llying next to each other just talked about various topics on earth. She was interested in all. She asked valid logical questions too on all topics. We discussed medicine, covid, religion, love, god, some nietzsche, wagner and opera too. All this time I was imparting knowledge I did not realize her touches on my nipples and fondling my family jewels gave rise to mr.johnson in 10 minutes since I came in her (through the condom of course). All she had she had do was lick and bite each of my nipple and DFK me again with all her passion. Now she was in control. She rode me. I think I went in a trance then, probably had an out of body experience, or maybe my soul traveled somewhere else. She asked me which position I would prefer next. I did not answer. She said doggy, I jumped immediately and was in a position in a 2 secs, pumping in and out with zero resistance, like a piston in a well lubed machine. That went long. She suggested the right height that would please her the most, we adjusted, and were at iit agaiin in the doggy for a long time. One soul, one body, one being. She later admitted thatshe felt divine while in that position, I admitted I felt the same.

She again jumped in WOT and crushed, ground some more til my nuts were hitting her soft butt on every stroke. All the while shje kept her DFK too. Her phone rand which was away from the bed. She as if out of a trance, tched and igmored. I suggested she pick it up so it won't ring again and her mind would be at peace too. She went to the far end of the bed and reached out to grab her phone. I had a view of her plumpish butt. She was 100% woman, if you know what I mean. Who cares for those model type gym hitting bimbos if you have a full figured, loving woman in your bed. Call was from home about getting something from the stores. She was glad, I was glad that she took the call and we were back again. She BJed some more and we DFKed rolling on the bed from end to end and I had to mount. I mounted in mish, after some time we rolled she on top, then she sat up in a cowgirl and I pushed her back with her legs around my neck, DFKing into an orgasm. We rested for 5 minutes just smiling and thanking each other and promising to meet again. We got off the bed and realized it was just 10 minutes left. We both admitted we didn't realize how the time fled. Nearly two hours.

We dressed up all ready to leave and I realized that she never once mentioned money since we spoke about iit on the phone 2 days ago. I had said 3k and she hadn't replied. But now I happily gave 3.5k which she had expected.

The drizzle was still there. It was 7pm. I walked with her till the railway station. She asked me which train I was taking. I said I was just seeing her off to the station and then I would go back. She was impressd. I was impressed that she admired the gesture.

Charges (I won't call it damages, not this time) - 3.5k (2 sessions) + 1.2K (room 2 hours) + 100 condi uncle = 4.8k.
Pu$$y - 8/10 (satin smooth, fit like a glove, smelled that right pussy smell and tasted right too)
CBJ - 7/10 (it would have definitely felt 10/10 had it been a BBJ. She struggled at DeepT but gave me a bonus when she licked and sucked at my hanging gardens)
WIR - Yes (but after checking a few others. Maybe things have changed while I was away and this kind of service is a norm. Definitely I will check others before I repeat her. Do send me any more contacts which you think excel)
Service - 10/10 (service with a smile. Definitely a service, very professional because I pinged her 3 days later and she asked who I was. Broke my heart. I ran to navi mumbai, FR will follow.)

Thank you.
Dont get emotional. Fuck and move on

CBJ
- 7/10 (it would have definitely felt 10/10 had it been a BBJ. She struggled at DeepT but gave me a bonus when she licked and sucked at my hanging gardens)

Thank you.
Any reason to write such lenghty FR there are previous FR as well

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

CBJ
- 7/10 (it would have definitely felt 10/10 had it been a BBJ. She struggled at DeepT but gave me a bonus when she licked and sucked at my hanging gardens)

Thank you.

Chetan bhagat bhi hain iss group main …nicely written…

Thank you.
kamasutra writer ho janaab aap

CBJ

Thank you.
Nice fr bro...plz share her contact..I would like to have her

Hello brothers, please provide genuine contacts on the forum, other guys will get in problems.

Sent from my CPH2095 using Tapatalk

need some good connect in delhi for bisexual girls or bisexual couple... i am happy to give nice 3000 tip to whoever gets me the best service

Hi,
Just pinged P00j@ M!tr@a (MILF) from Bandra. She is still asking for 6k for 1, the same sue charged a couple f years back. Pussies aren't a depreciating asset it seems.
Does anyone know any other good indie in Andheri or nearby areas in 5-7k.

Thank you.
Dont get emotional. Fuck and move on
No emotions. Just a dash of romance in the report to make it interesting read rather than the usual wham-bam-thank-you-mam. Mr. Johnson rules over the hearts and brains of us mongers. Expect similar poetry in my FRs. Its a homage to whoever gives good service to mankind.
Thank you.

Any reason to write such lenghty FR there are previous FR as well

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk
Just my take. Even my chats and emails have a body and soul. People may take it or leave it. I will surely concise them the next time onwards if people do not like it.
Thank you.

Neh@, moti spa
Visited at evening. Gor reference through nepolion brother. Selected naha and went to room. She is short hight but good assets. Normal massage and chit chat.
Fuck in missionary followed by doggy and release.
Face: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Pussy: 6.5/10 not so tight
Ass: 9/10 good shape
BJ: 7/10
Damage: 1.7k + 2k
WIR: to explore other girlsScreenshot_20210804-002320_WhatsApp.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  2. Hollywood_Spa:
    ❤❣ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 🌹 Thursday,💝 Cindy, 💞💗 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment & service.. 💋💋Gaga, 💋medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💘Sisi,💥 slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality, always thrilled to see you.😘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  7. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Thursday, ♥ Michelle 👄👄 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... and Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 👌 💞 Thursday, ❣ Cici... 💋 💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  11. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💫💥💋 Thursday ❣ Ruby, 💞💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞💋 Lucy, 💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💋 Jessica, average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💞❤ Thursday, ♥ Yoyo, 👄👄 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ and 😉 Tammy 👌 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  22. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  28. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  30. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  31. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  35. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  38. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  42. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  48. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  50. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
Back