Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
FR on Ayesha.
she's basically from goa, met her through a sp. she has fair, slim, curvy body.
so today in afternoon i booked a lodge in vashi mafco. she was 15-20mins late but it was worth it. we talked for few minutes, she was good flirt. while flirting jhonny got hard then started kissing her and we both undressesd each other. fucked her in multiple postions for 30 mins straight and jhonny was about cum then i took 10 mins break and later started again with kissing and boobs sucking then fucked her really hard, she moans so much. i loved it. but was little disappointed because she didnt give anal.
got covered bj around for 10 - 15 minutes.

body : 8/10
pussy : clean and tight 8/10
anal : didnt get anal
boobs : 7/10
nakhra : little bit
service : 9 / 10
will again repeat her because she will be in mumbai for next 5 days only. View attachment 109883View attachment 109882

Please share her details
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pending FR - Yasmin 2402

Firstly, thanks to my boy @BigBoi21 for recommending her.
Chatted with her on WhatsApp few days back and she quoted
15k 1hour 2shots...but without much persuation agreed for 7k for 2 pops after negotiation.
Called me to Juhu Tara for incall...booked an Ola and reached the place on time.
She was already in sexy black lingerie...chit chatted a bit...told me that she is 24 years old..asked her for lap dance and she obliged... groped her big melons...after sometime started DFK and she responded well to my moves.
Put on 2 condy...1st round I wanted to take the charge so asked her to lie down and banged her pussy in missy...sucked her boobies intermittently..20 min bang bang in missionary...then 10 min bang bang in doggy.
Again switched position...to missy as it's my go to position for releasing...came after 15 more mins.
Got cleaned...rested for 10-15 mins...in which I played with her boobies and she kissed me all over my body... Johnny was up for round two.
Asked for a CBJ...she blew me well for 10 mins...then WOT for 20 min was unable to release so she suggested Anal and finally after 15 min came.
Both of us were exhausted...she let me stay for 20 more mins...gave a decent massage also.

Ratings

Assets - 9/10
Looks - 7/10
Service - 9/10
VFM - 8.5/10
Time watcher - No
WIR - Maybe

Damages

7k for 2 pops
Ola - 392

Happy mongering,LK69.

View attachment 109840

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

Please share her details
Thanks

Quick FR on Tanu.

Thank Vijay bhai for the contact. Was looking for a petite fuck. That kind of mood I was in, and he provided me with just that info.

Shes under 5ft, petite body and small tits. She started out with a cat bath, reasonable licking all over and then a BBBJ. Put on cover I carried, and started with WOT then reverse cow girl. The two advantages of a petite girl fulfilled, interesting sex positions and a tight pussy.

Moved to missionary and fucked her well. Didn't attempt to dfk bec I had read she doesn't really do it. LFK was on the cards, But the banging was good.

All in all complete VFM bec it was only 1.5k for one shot, plus hotel (its 2.5k - 3k for 2, just in case). I don't remember the last time I paid so little.

WIR - Too far for me for a 30 min fuck. But when the kink kicks in again..and I'm around the area.. I just will.

Please share her details
Thanks

Hello Friends,

I am new to this forum but i am not new to mongering been there on wsg and all so i am writing an FR of my recent visit to a bhabhis place in kandiwali,
Spoke to my regular Sp who told me about new bhabhi from kandiwali who has just entered this line. so decided to go.
Went to her place in which is on the 2nd floor of a building and she opened the door and asked me to enter quickly it was 2 in the afternoon.
She was a wearing a low back blouse and a light green saree and by her looks i understood she was a kacchi. She has a flat tummy which i could see. She offerend me buttermilk as it was hot outside.
We spoke for 5 mins and came to her name was anjali and she looked she was in her mid 30's
While speaking we kissed each other and she munzipped my jhonny to give a fabulous bj, especially seeeing her back in a low blouse turned me on. she got up took me to the bedroom and stripped me naked, she lifted her saree and started rubbing her booty on my dick. She turned and stripped herself and asked me if i would love to go down on her. It was clean and i loved every bit down there. She was super horny and she started riding me and i came. we slept for 5 mins and again she gave a bj in which i came on her boobs. Cleaned ourselves and made the payment. In all it was a wonderful experience.

Boobs 7 / 10
Figure 9 / 10
Service 6/10
Cost : 3500 for 2 hours
Please pm contact

Priyal Ahuja is from kalanagar bandra east. She used to be available for 5k for 2. But due to some foolish mongers on MR who pay what ever she demands she had hiked her price to 10 k for 2...and recently 15 k for 2 which is threefold. Earlier she was only available during the day but now she does nights and outstations too for a different fee. Kindly avoid for the time being if she doesn't agree for 5k for 2_my 2 cents. Servicewise she is good,20 year chick fair with good assets but not worth her current rate for sure. Anyways to each his own...
welcome back. Guruji, kaha gayab ho jaate ho bich me? Yaha thoda dhyan rakha karo.. yaha hungama hota hai kabhi kabhi...

Fr on Kajal

So she lives nearby my house and was stalking her as i knew she is in business and finally fixed a meet.
She is 5'9" which is perfect match for me and is bit grainy and has a huge bust, not saggy but enourmus tits which were lactating.
Met her at Lodge she was a bit late but it's Ok.She was in Saree because i requested her .Then went inside had refreshments. Then went in shower to clean myself, she also entered and Man!!! It was the best shower i ever had.
I started licking her tits in shower and then she cleaned my tool and started bbj in shower itself. Then after 10-15 mins of bbj got on bed and she started to dance on song with her enormous boobs and were shaking them I couldn't resist and grabbed her started DFK and after few minutes started licking her boobs again and realised that she was lactating when i licked hard and it continues for more 10-15 minutes. Then started with 69 which is mine favorite position she is 30+ but yet her pussy was tight. Then i face fucked her for few minutes and asked for CIM but she refused for that. Then started with WOT and then reverse cowgirl, Damnn she was really good at that and had a large Ass. Then switched to missy and finished the first round.
I was completely drained in first round itself.
Then ordered some drinks and had shower again and rested for few minutes and was chitchating with her had few drinks and then started 2nd round. She climbed on top of me and started DFK and was dry humping and rubbing her tits on my face I got completely turned and switched positions and then started pounding her in missionary. Then switched to doggystyle and again asked for bbj . Then after 10 mins of bbj she started HJ and I cummed. She asked me to wait while she was dressing and left.
It was the best sex.
Age 30-33
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 10/10(Enormous lactating not saggy)
Ass: 9/10
Pussy: 9/10 (Very Tight as this age)
Overall: 10/10
VFM :Yes
WIR: Obviously
Damages: 5k for 2 + 800 lodge(3 hrs)

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

Priya Panvel 8495
I got her number via one friend of ulwe, I was trying to get in touch with her post Diwali but unfortunately she told she can only do sex during 12 pm to 5 pm and during this time I am mostly in office. And on Sunday she says her family do not allow her. As from Mon to Sat she goes to some college at Airoli.
Then on 22nd Mar I took leave as last night I found some smell of gas in my house while cooking. I cook myself as family is at hometown since corona.
So I decided to take leave next day and called Bharat Gas, he came at 11:30 and went at 12:15 pm. So then I thought what to do know, then I called her and asked her is she free.
She told yes and will only meet at Palms or Ananya at Vashi as she is 19 years old and do not want to take risk or will come to my house.
I told ok, she came with nice make up and is beautiful, young with flat boobs
I started undressing her while simultaneously kissing her. She has got long and silky, straight hair. She came with braid I opened her braid and played with her hair for 19 mins. She also enjoyed while I was waving my hands inside her hair.
I kissed her for more than 5 mins and she also enjoyed. She told bahut din ho Gaya (4 months ke Baad kisi ke saath kar Rahi hoon). Then she was holding my cock and doing handjob.
I told her to suck her. She sucked only for 5 to 7 mins without condom. Of course not so great bbbj, but still I liked it.
I asked her if she can allow me to fuck without condom, she strictly no and next time don't ask such stupid questions. I obliged and told ok I will do as u tell.
Her pussy is very tight i could penetrate with little difficulty but still I enjoyed it.
I after that did sex with her again on 27th Mar, this time she gave superb blowjob for 15 mins, I asked her can I cum.in her mouth she told no, so cummed in her breasts.
Her rate is 3k without place for 1 shot.
Overall it is very good experience as su h a young girl at 3k is great deal for me.
View attachment 149463

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Pls pm me her number

Guys any recents reviews on Bhoomi Vashi digits ending with 2669?? Or can anyone suggest better alternative?

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

#FR 3rd time in this week

Contacted Soni 3148 but she didn't came.
But mood ho gaya tha so Contacted Anna.. And asked him today's menu He sent some pics.

Selected #Mahek she was so good. South Indian Muslim

Nice figure 9/10
Nice boobs 10/10
Nice skin 8/10
Nature 8/10
Pussy 10/10

Fucked her vigorously.....

Turn off
Lip kiss - no
Blow job - no

Damage 3500 including room

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Pls pm me her number

Fr on Kajal

So she lives nearby my house and was stalking her as i knew she is in business and finally fixed a meet.
She is 5'9" which is perfect match for me and is bit grainy and has a huge bust, not saggy but enourmus tits which were lactating.
Met her at Lodge she was a bit late but it's Ok.She was in Saree because i requested her .Then went inside had refreshments. Then went in shower to clean myself, she also entered and Man!!! It was the best shower i ever had.
I started licking her tits in shower and then she cleaned my tool and started bbj in shower itself. Then after 10-15 mins of bbj got on bed and she started to dance on song with her enormous boobs and were shaking them I couldn't resist and grabbed her started DFK and after few minutes started licking her boobs again and realised that she was lactating when i licked hard and it continues for more 10-15 minutes. Then started with 69 which is mine favorite position she is 30+ but yet her pussy was tight. Then i face fucked her for few minutes and asked for CIM but she refused for that. Then started with WOT and then reverse cowgirl, Damnn she was really good at that and had a large Ass. Then switched to missy and finished the first round.
I was completely drained in first round itself.
Then ordered some drinks and had shower again and rested for few minutes and was chitchating with her had few drinks and then started 2nd round. She climbed on top of me and started DFK and was dry humping and rubbing her tits on my face I got completely turned and switched positions and then started pounding her in missionary. Then switched to doggystyle and again asked for bbj . Then after 10 mins of bbj she started HJ and I cummed. She asked me to wait while she was dressing and left.
It was the best sex.
Age 30-33
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 10/10(Enormous lactating not saggy)
Ass: 9/10
Pussy: 9/10 (Very Tight as this age)
Overall: 10/10
VFM :Yes
WIR: Obviously
Damages: 5k for 2 + 800 lodge(3 hrs)

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk
Can you share her details

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Hello Friends,

I am new to this forum but i am not new to mongering been there on wsg and all so i am writing an FR of my recent visit to a bhabhis place in kandiwali,
Spoke to my regular Sp who told me about new bhabhi from kandiwali who has just entered this line. so decided to go.
Went to her place in which is on the 2nd floor of a building and she opened the door and asked me to enter quickly it was 2 in the afternoon.
She was a wearing a low back blouse and a light green saree and by her looks i understood she was a kacchi. She has a flat tummy which i could see. She offerend me buttermilk as it was hot outside.
We spoke for 5 mins and came to her name was anjali and she looked she was in her mid 30's
While speaking we kissed each other and she munzipped my jhonny to give a fabulous bj, especially seeeing her back in a low blouse turned me on. she got up took me to the bedroom and stripped me naked, she lifted her saree and started rubbing her booty on my dick. She turned and stripped herself and asked me if i would love to go down on her. It was clean and i loved every bit down there. She was super horny and she started riding me and i came. we slept for 5 mins and again she gave a bj in which i came on her boobs. Cleaned ourselves and made the payment. In all it was a wonderful experience.

Boobs 7 / 10
Figure 9 / 10
Service 6/10
Cost : 3500 for 2 hours
Hi Harsh,

I am newbie as well and have only wasted money on MR profiles. Can you PM me contact details for housewife.

Priyal Ahuja is from kalanagar bandra east. She used to be available for 5k for 2. But due to some foolish mongers on MR who pay what ever she demands she had hiked her price to 10 k for 2...and recently 15 k for 2 which is threefold. Earlier she was only available during the day but now she does nights and outstations too for a different fee. Kindly avoid for the time being if she doesn't agree for 5k for 2_my 2 cents. Servicewise she is good,20 year chick fair with good assets but not worth her current rate for sure. Anyways to each his own...
Absolutely, not sure how can someone pay such high prices for her. Even though she is 20, her pussy is too loose for my liking. Last time i contacted her, she quoted me 20K for 2 even though i have met her twice. Deleted and blocked her number than and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  2. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹New girl Lina so sexy body big boobs very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Mia very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 and Professional massage Cici 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER NYMPHO SUMMER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  5. Golden Leaf Spa:
    4379992166 Golden leaf .22229 Bosstock cresvent.we have very friendly linda.she does very relaxing treatment with sexy body.coco is small cute girl.come &enjoy
  6. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , New young open mind Vivian with great body. 💋Tina with large breasts and nice services. 💋great massage summer 💋and cute fun Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, 💋pls (tel:416-3985777) book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wil son Ave North York
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  11. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: AMY, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. SUGAR
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😍 is a beautiful young part-time student with a very sexy figure and big natural 34D breasts. She can give a great massage and very good open minded service. She knows how to please a man with her natural beauty and charm.
  13. Workpoint Massage & Wellness:
    workpoint
  14. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Mika, Molly & Sherry. After 7pm: Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Molly is a curvy Korean sweetheart with great services.
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  16. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  17. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️VIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Lisa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  20. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Summer, Mandy & Coco are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  21. New Oriental Health Centre:
    💄 It's Happy, Michelle & Hanna Today ~📞📲: (647) 381-2688 ~ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious | Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  22. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl ( new Young Light Sikh) and Asian girl cici in today
  23. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE AND K-POP NYMPHO SUMMER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, MIMI, LUCY, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 15th , M͓̽O͓̽N͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹ERICA 🌹 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & SENECA & ERICA & CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  28. Lulu1980:
    Guys 😘Phoenix blossom Spa🌹🌹🌹🌹Today we have sexy professional massager Jessica and Coco big boobs 36D 🌹🌹🌹🌹First choice for body slide😍😍😍😍Please come and try the fun of body slide on the table shower👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817 -3366🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
  29. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Sexy Busty Thai Girl Vinnie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🈵🈵🦵🦵👅👅👄👄
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and pro
  36. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE BUT CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS A VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTION SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  37. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸MALIYA, SARIKA, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, NIMRAT, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , new young open mind Yoyo 36DD 💋and young sweet tiny body open mind Jessy 💋cute fun great massage Summer 💋and pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage(tel:416-3985777) book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wil son Ave North York
  40. New Oriental Health Centre:
    💄 Joey & Happy are in Today ~📞📲: (647) 381-2688 ~ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious | Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  41. Str8Line:
    Dallas
  42. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💥 Summer is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  43. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Lucky, Molly & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Molly is a curvy Korean sweetheart with great services. Sonia comes from India
  44. ASPA:
    [color=#FF4181}𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔{/color] B𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia B𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is very popular
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸MALIYA, SARIKA, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, NIMRAT, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE AND COCO 2.O!!! YOUNGER, SEXIER AND HORNIER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 14th , S͓̽U͓̽N͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 CYNDI 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹ERICA 🌹 CECILIA 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 CYNDI & ERICA & CECILIA‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  50. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹🌹🌹We are Phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️ Elegant environment 🌹🌹Unique Table shower❤️Body scrub❤️❤️❤️There are 3 girls every day, new girl Angela sexy body and Tiffany nice girl 🌹🌹🌹🌹Professional massage technique of Cici 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
Back