Massage Spa at DVP and Lawrence open 7 days a week

Horrible experience with Nancy at Superior

Cee Cee Spa  Best Oriental Massage 437-331-8997
Shoutbox
  1. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    July 31 9:30am-12am Curvy Chinese Joey 5"4, 34C, 120lbs Young Sexy Chinese Jessica 5"3, 34B, 110lbs
  2. Ambition Spa:
    ❤❤ Ladies, We are HIRING! ❤❤
  3. Ambition Spa:
    ❤ Stop by Ambition Spa in Cambridge for an Amazing Massage Experience ✔ 🕒 9am-9pm ☎ 519-6508001 ❤
  4. hairyguy:
    Here is some effing guy... calling and making appointments at GTA spas and then not showing up... using number 587 723-6482, googles to an Alberta number but could be doing it using an internet number... do not take appointments for this guy...
  5. LauraEdmonton:
    I am available in Edmonton AB 587-982-6052 only text real massage & real merriment :heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  6. Kchino69:
    Blue ocean spa
  7. LaMonny905:
    Service queen Coco, Vietnamese Sasa and Spanish Sophia. 416-983-8473
  8. Queen Spa 4862 Yonge Street 416-223-1772:
    Hawaiian Jennifer and ex-ballerina Vivian for your Friday fun. Queen Spa 4862A Yonge St. 416-223-1772
  9. @christa massage:
    In Ottawa Ottawa young busty petite Asian girls , last week stay , must C 819 701 3363 :heart2
  10. KissTheLips:
    tokyo rose massage
  11. @christa massage:
    New!!☆ Sexy Busty Petite ♡ 819 701 3363♡ free parking
  12. kenwong649:
    Pink Spa Grand Opening Location: 13130 Yonge St, Richmond Hill Phone: 4169079388 Special Service: Twins Sisters Duo Massage www.vipspa19.com/pink-beauty
  13. oasishub:
    💦OASIS HUB WELLNESS CENTRE💦416-356-5876💦BEST ATTENDANTS💦10737 YONGE ST #13💦
  14. Kitchener Massage:
    Thursday-Friday ☎ New girl Fiona is here with Yuki ☎ Open-minded girl with big boobs ☎ 206 King East ☎ Unit D ☎ Kitchener ☎ N2G 2L1 ☎ 226-792-7017 ☎
  15. Mia and Friends:
    Enjoy XXX massage 💓Kelly, Anita and Anita are here on Friday 💓 Our Guelph massage studio is open from 8am until 10pm ☎ 437-333-4760 ☎
  16. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Helen and Anna She sexy tight body with DD melon on her chest, . She is known to be the table shower queen and Eva : She is a cute, sweet young librarian type looking girl. ☎416-800-8026 (10:00am-9:00pm)
  17. Massage Time Ads Vaughan:
    The Ocean Motion Spa line up on Friday is 5 lovely💓ladies💇‍Luna, Jennifer, Angela, Nikki and Amelia (New) 🛣 2354 Major Mackenzie Dr. W, Vaughan. 📞☎905 553 0888☎
  18. Greenway Spa:
    🍀GREENWAY SPA🍀 4907 Yonge Street 2nd Floor Toronto, Ontario M2N 5N4 2 blocks north of Sheppard & Yonge. On the east side of Yonge St. ☎PHONE☎ 416-512-9693 - Call to book, Private message to book or walk in ok. ⏰HOURS⏰ Enjoy a massage at GreenWay Spa 7 days a week. Hours of operation: 10am - 9pm Friday July 30th we have three beautiful young girls - KELLY, CRYSTAL and MONICA working from 10am to 9pm - all three girls give excellent strong massage skills with wonderful sensual satisfying finis
  19. MagicGarden:
    Friday at 🌻⎝𝐌̿̈́͑𝐀̀͊𝐆̒̓͝𝐈̔̕͠𝐂͒̀̔ 𝐆̀͒𝐀̈́͒̓𝐑̀̿͛𝐃͊͊̚𝐄͑̚͠𝐍̈́̓̿⎠𝟱-𝟳𝟲𝟲𝟱 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗥𝗱, 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗺🌻: Spanish Angela and Chinese Cherry ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  20. Winnie:
    COCO and WINNIE are working Friday at 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐀 | 𝟓𝟗𝟒 𝐘𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐭., 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 | 𝟔𝟒𝟕-𝟗𝟖𝟎-𝟕𝟏𝟔𝟔☎
  21. EliteSpa:
    Friday at 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚: 𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 and Wendy | 𝟐𝟔-𝟒𝟖𝟐𝟎 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐯𝐞 𝐄 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖:📞𝟒𝟑𝟕-𝟐𝟏𝟖-𝟓𝟏𝟓𝟔📞
  22. InTheMoonlight:
    Friday at 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑺𝑷𝑨: COCO, LIYA, and MICHELLE | 103-3700 Midland Ave | Scarborough | 416-335-8857
  23. WilsonHolistic:
    Enjoy a nice massage at Wilson Holistic Centre. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞 𝟯𝟴𝟮 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒗𝒆, 𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒓𝒌 (𝟰𝟭𝟲)𝟴𝟰𝟬-𝟬𝟬𝟳𝟭 💜
  24. KingsVIP:
    Open 10am to 9pm for your relaxation needs. You need this. 👑 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐏𝐀 👑 𝟓𝟑𝟓 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐄 | 𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐊𝐄, 𝐎𝐍 | 𝟒𝟏𝟔-𝟓𝟑𝟏-𝟔𝟗𝟔𝟗
  25. ElmCare:
    𝑬𝑳𝑴 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆 has 2 different sexy ladies every day to take good care of your needs. 🍃𝑬𝑳𝑴 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆🍃𝟲𝟲𝟵 𝙈𝙖𝙟𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞𝙚 𝘿𝙧 𝙀 (𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰)🍃𝟒𝟏𝟔-𝟓𝟎𝟖-𝟓𝟑𝟑𝟔🍃

Fk416

Reaction score
I am an sp guy and have been on the mpa scene only for a few months. I've been to many spas in the past weeks and never had any problems.
I am a young well educated professional who always treat ladies right and tip well. However, i had the worst experience with Nancy from Superior spa. I wanted to try the spa after reading good reviews and was greeted by Nancy. Actually greeted is not a word as she did not even say hello. She was looking down a did not say anything when i came in and after a while just said can i help you. I told her i wanted a massage and asked if Nancy was there. She said i am nancy. I found her below average looking and asked if other girls were available.
She pretented she could not understand my English. I always find it hilarious when Chinese make you feel like if you are the one who does not speak english. After repeating myself twice, she started getting frustrated and asked me if i spoke mandarin. When i said no, she said she could not see me and walked away! I was blown away. This is the worst service i've seen. I have absolutely no problem with language barrier but the complete lack of customer service really pissed me off.

dogdick

Reaction score
I am an sp guy and have been on the mpa scene only for a few months. I've been to many spas in the past weeks and never had any problems.
I am a young well educated professional who always treat ladies right and tip well. However, i had the worst experience with Nancy from Superior spa. I wanted to try the spa after reading good reviews and was greeted by Nancy. Actually greeted is not a word as she did not even say hello. She was looking down a did not say anything when i came in and after a while just said can i help you. I told her i wanted a massage and asked if Nancy was there. She said i am nancy. I found her below average looking and asked if other girls were available.
She pretented she could not understand my English. I always find it hilarious when Chinese make you feel like if you are the one who does not speak english. After repeating myself twice, she started getting frustrated and asked me if i spoke mandarin. When i said no, she said she could not see me and walked away! I was blown away. This is the worst service i've seen. I have absolutely no problem with language barrier but the complete lack of customer service really pissed me off.

Uhhh... I don't think you encountered Nancy. I have known her for about 10 years and she always greets customers exuberantly and makes you feel right at home... Her English is not perfect but is quite good just the same. But the overall behaviour you describe is not that of the Nancy I know, so thinking some staff member did something rather dumb...

hangul99

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like Nancy at all. She has great customer service skills.

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards

If it were Nancy, he ran into her on her bad day and the high lighted sentences might have caused that unpleasant situations. No women like to feel rejected or felt insulted by a young guy half her age.

bumzbumz

Reviewer
Reaction score
based on the fact that you came in there told her you wanted her but then changed your mind because you did not find her attractive and wanted to see other girls probably pissed her off.

I know someone that did something similar to another well reviewed MPA and she told him to leave.

papaya

Reaction score
I went to this place a year ago based on the positive reviews. I left the place feeling disappointed and remorseful. The Asian woman was actually decent looking and younger. However she had to leave my room twice in the middle of the session killing any momentum or mood. Then she had the nerve to upsell me. Fuck that shit.

Fk416

Reaction score
If it were Nancy, he ran into her on her bad day and the high lighted sentences might have caused that unpleasant situations. No women like to feel rejected or felt insulted by a young guy half her age.
@kj: with all due respect, (and i mean it: i do respect your experience and appreciate all the intel you bring to this board) age has nothing to do with anything. I respect everyone and just expect the same. You seem to have mixed feelings about younger wolves getting into the hobby, at e&m for instance. Well if you think i am a 20 yo arrogant prick who disrepects ladies when he thinks they are too old, you are wrong. First, I am Not in my 20's. I am a well educated professional with deep pockets who treat everyone with respect.
Secondly, age is not a factor for me to find a girl attractive. I dont necessarily prefer younger girls. (You know better than me that experience is as important as a pretty face..)
Nancy was not mcot because of her age but because of he demeanor which was an immediate turn off for me.
As previously said in a different thread, enough said about this. i shared my experience and opinion, it is your right to disagree with it. As far as iam concerned i do Not recommend this place and will never go back. ( Yes i know, that does not make any difference for them, they are akready busy without me)
Thanks for your input btw

Hangdai

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Now I'm more curious about this lady than ever.

A lady who will just walk away from a customer, well, basically she told him to fuck off without having to speak English, Mandarin, or any other language.

She's got a fire burning inside, I might just get burned as well, lol.

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
@kj: with all due respect, (and i mean it: i do respect your experience and appreciate all the intel you bring to this board) age has nothing to do with anything. I respect everyone and just expect the same. You seem to have mixed feelings about younger wolves getting into the hobby, at e&m for instance. Well if you think i am a 20 yo arrogant prick who disrepects ladies when he thinks they are too old, you are wrong. First, I am Not in my 20's. I am a well educated professional with deep pockets who treat everyone with respect.
Secondly, age is not a factor for me to find a girl attractive. I dont necessarily prefer younger girls. (You know better than me that experience is as important as a pretty face..)
Nancy was not mcot because of her age but because of he demeanor which was an immediate turn off for me.
As previously said in a different thread, enough said about this. i shared my experience and opinion, it is your right to disagree with it. As far as iam concerned i do Not recommend this place and will never go back. ( Yes i know, that does not make any difference for them, they are akready busy without me)
Pls don't get me wrong. I am not against any young guys. Most of my golf buddies are in their 30s. I may be old but I blend in better with younger guys and mingle with them well and they all considered me as a funny dirty old man cuz most of our conversations were about women, sex and dirty jokes. I have befriended with a few young regulars in their early 20s at E&M. They all are very friendly to me and told me jokingly how lousy their girlfriends were in bed.
The main mistake you made was you told Nancy you were there to see her and then you rejected her after you found out she wasn't your cup of tea. So she felt rejected and gave you the attitude. She was wrong there . She's the owner and she should have given you a choice to see other girls. She is under lots of stress lately which I cannot post here and that might have been a factor here too. I myself was in your shoe at one point last yr. I went there after reading lots of good reviews about her but I bit the bullet and stayed even tho she wasn't my type just not to hurt her feelings. We all have different taste and likes and all we have to do is find a way to learn how to handle the situation at this kind of circumstances without hurting the feelings of others.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Superior Health will have Sophia, Sasa and famous boss Nancy on duty today.
Just GND types, medium built, in their mid 30s is my guess.. All I know is there massage are good. They aren't really my types so I never try them.
Btw.. I met Shelly yesterday at Renee's place. She 's pregnant again..lol
Pls don't get me wrong. I am not against any young guys. Most of my golf buddies are in their 30s. I may be old but I blend in better with younger guys and mingle with them well and they all considered me as a funny dirty old man cuz most of our conversations were about women, sex and dirty jokes. I have befriended with a few young regulars in their early 20s at E&M. They all are very friendly to me and told me jokingly how lousy their girlfriends were in bed.
The main mistake you made was you told Nancy you were there to see her and then you rejected her after you found out she wasn't your cup of tea. So she felt rejected and gave you the attitude. She was wrong there . She's the owner and she should have given you a choice to see other girls. She is under lots of stress lately which I cannot post here and that might have been a factor here too. I myself was in your shoe at one point last yr. I went there after reading lots of good reviews about her but I bit the bullet and stayed even tho she wasn't my type just not to hurt her feelings. We all have different taste and likes and all we have to do is find a way to learn how to handle the situation at this kind of circumstances without hurting the feelings of others.
Must be Alzheimer's.

Apolyton

Reaction score
All my encounters with Nancy have been top notch! Never a problem, as a matter of fact, I feel she goes out of her way to accommodate her clients. She is bubbly and happy when I have been there to see her or any one of the other attendants.

kl_funguy

Spa Drifter
Reaction score
Awards
All my encounters with Nancy have been top notch! Never a problem, as a matter of fact, I feel she goes out of her way to accommodate her clients. She is bubbly and happy when I have been there to see her or any one of the other attendants.
Haha, I started replying to this too but then realized the thread is a couple of years old :)

Glad to know Nancy is top notch though! Never tried her but have been meaning to see her one of these days.

Charli3

Reaction score
Haha, I started replying to this too but then realized the thread is a couple of years old :)

Glad to know Nancy is top notch though! Never tried her but have been meaning to see her one of these days.
I tried her last week, she was super friendly when i walked in and her massage skills are pretty good.

cupcrazy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
KJ is scared of others taking over his turf.

Make her crave your touch