Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

[QU

You said it man. I any day prefer the darkness of SBs to the well-lit DBs or OBs. The piercing music in DBs and OBs is a mood spoiler. The SB allows a chance to talk dirty in the woman's ear. There is no chase, no nakhras, no uncertainty, no dances, no courting. Directly touch the wares and take what you want right in the first meeting itself.
That's the way I love it.
Agree shrawan bhai with what you say.
Directly touch the wares.... But it depends on the mood one is.... sometimes like one is in a mood to flirt ,talk to opp sex

FR - Bar hopping with group friends

Met old buddy, @BigBoi21 n plan was to do SB hopping, had some Pav Bhaji n juice at Trimurti..n left for Sneha along with one more friend @Hammer Bhai.

Reached Sneha SB around 3:30 pm, straightaway gone to 1st floor which was fully empty...took corner seat n ordered beer.

Collection wasn't great, Chandni has gained lot of wait, milf Adora came n gave a kiss n I groped her melons lol, all for FREE... didn't want to sit with anyone except my muse.. @Hammer Bhai made one slim MILF sit for sometime...me n @BigBoi21 didn't like any, muse came n sat... little bit of kissing n groping, said will visit again alone n have fun.

Left for Kishor in an hr, A**** , N**** came n said hi...wanted to make my friend sit with T*** but she was busy n latter left home as she forgot something, so left for Mayur... anyways it was overcrowded.

Reached Mayur around 5 pm, asked coatwala to bring few muses but they were busy, Laxmi has left Mayur... @BigBoi21 wanted to try her, rest not so appealing, left for Sumit.

Now here the actual fun began, called my muse... @BigBoi21 sat with her & @Hammer Bhai liked one tall MILF, so he made A*** sit, full on DFK, groping...my friends were in form.

@Hammer Bhai said LK, u can taste her lolz so kissed, groped his muse

Mujhe Woh Pasand hai, main usi ke Saath baithta hu, I said as muse was seated opposite me...so @Hammer Bhai told le lo usko Bhi, went n did some DFK, groping with her...later BB & hammer Bhai exchanged their muses, it was like orgy happening in bar, koi Bhi kisiko Bhi lera tha haha.

A*** was pestering hammer Bhai for entry, n he pitched her for 3some, she was ready but I told him rooms are not good...so take no n meet her outside.

BB continued action n we left for Sairat DB as my muse is there, took a seat...she wasn't not there but few others looked good, no match for her though...one chick danced near our table for free lolz, left in 15 min as had to join @Monger9009 Bhai in Savli DB, lots of chicks...few new babes spotted, Bhai was seated at his usual seat with muse standing beside...enjoyed her dance, scanned other babes...collection looked updated from previous visits, few new PYTs have joined...yet another adventurous bar hop.

Happy mongering, LK69 IMG_20210212_182721.jpgIMG_20210212_181325.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

Last week FR... Wanted to try something new so first stop was

Nightangle

As written in post place has some beauties when you enter but the more you seem them while sipping beer they become just average girls with pounds of make-up. Not sure why this place is worth till the time you are just looking for easy entry, I think the place is completely avoidable

Fuckers charge 1k for beer and behave as they are running OB.

Vikas Place

This was as low end as it can get, tried in inner room all milf type. Wanted to run out in first 10 mins but then one NE caught my eye. Have never experienced NE in Db so thought of trying

She was busy while I was sipping beer. She was giving some close move on other table. Uncles were busy spoiling MiLfs, this was looking more of SB in DB setup

nE came after 15 mins, she told she is new in trade was pretty excited like that new school kid who is enjoying this phase. Madam ko dance karna tha but punjabi song pe. Hindi aati nahi but dance punjabi pe karna tha. Well DJ ko 50 rs and Punjabi song played. She was dancing like her first stage performance, was kinda cute to watch girl enjoying atmosphere rather then trying to please.

Walked out after giving her 500 for the level of enthusiasm

Wir strictly no, ye Rasna ka maja sir pe chadda hua hai

Ps: thought of visiting Rasna after this but it was already 10 and was drunk a bit so headed home

May be this weekend is for Rasna and one new Db and oB

Any suggestion for a new DB white House or magnet or any other place

Also what should be the OB to try, going OB after almost a year Heaven 6 or star

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

I full agree with Nightingle Girls. After lockdown they have gain weights and nakhra are at its peak. I took 1 girl for a night the same girl from M.P which LK bhai was also eyeing. She is just waste of money, she is totally mechanical and have got lots of spots on the legs.

...Also what should be the OB to try, going OB after almost a year Heaven 6 or star...

I would recommend trying the DBs and OBs in Belapur - Star Night, Sequence, Bebo, Star city and Cabana. All of these have DBs that run till around 10:30pm followed by OBs that run until roughly 2am. Beware that these DBs are not as "intimate" as Rasna. They are all within a few minutes walking distance of each other; so bar hopping between them is convenient.

Seeking advice from smart guys....

What excuses do you give to spouse for going home late.... I am into freelancing jobs .... When I am home I am stuck and not able to get out... Only way out is to lie and stay in Belapur for two weeks and enjoy all the bars to my hearts (read dick's) content and than go home saying that I was on a job.... Worried she might call at odd hours and catch/ squeeze my dick...

Srry forgot to wish all guys ... Happy valentines day... To the lovely ladies in all the bars that we have spent in our lives...
Wishing them too... For all the happy moments they have given us...
Actually if one analysis ... these women have given us much more happiness than any body else in our lives be it our siblings, wife, GF etc... two hours spent with these women (120 mins) 110 mins or more is pleasure and joy/ bliss, whatever you want to call it, I meant the joy or bliss part. On the other hand 120 mins spent with wife/GF /sibling its 10 mins of joy and 110 mins of fight ,ego clash, hurting one another...etc
Wish one could spend one's entire life in their arms no bossom...

Contrary views most welcome....

Happy Valentine’s Day, sab log ko!
aur mere jaanu ke liye aaj main special dress pahenegi aur intajar karegi silver spoon main. Please aa jana

Happy Valentine’s Day, sab log ko!
aur mere jaanu ke liye aaj main special dress pahenegi aur intajar karegi silver spoon main. Please aa jana

yeh Silver Spoon Bangalore mein kahan hai Madam / Sir ji.

maine suna ki aap purane khiladi ho NM bars ke aur kuch bure haadson ke wajah se aap yahan se nikal gaye...ab app waapas aaye hain Tammana ki id par...jo hona tha wo ho gaya...bure waqton ko peeche daal do...naqab hataiye Sir ji...

Last edited:
Silver spoon double road pe hain ji.
hadsa nahi ji, merizindagi zaand bana ke mera pyaar wala mujhe chhod diya ji

two hours spent with these women (120 mins) 110 mins or more is pleasure and joy/ bliss, whatever you want to call it, I meant the joy or bliss part. On the other hand 120 mins spent with wife/GF /sibling its 10 mins of joy and 110 mins of fight ,ego clash, hurting one another...etc
[/QUOTES]
Purchased things are always the best. No strings attached. Just get straight to the wares. Get pampered, feel loved (however artificial), pay off and exit. Its a temporary escape from the dreary routine life into a world where we are the KING.

And this is the perfect formula of how to destroy that blissful world. Familiarity breeds Contempt.

Seeking advice from smart guys....

What excuses do you give to spouse for going home late.... I am into freelancing jobs .... When I am home I am stuck and not able to get out... Only way out is to lie and stay in Belapur for two weeks and enjoy all the bars to my hearts (read dick's) content and than go home saying that I was on a job.... Worried she might call at odd hours and catch/ squeeze my dick...
Friendship between women:

A woman didn't come home one night. The next day she told her husband she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew about it.

Friendship between men:

A man didn't come home one night. The next day he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10 best friends. Eight of them confirmed that he had slept over, and one said he just left and must be caught in traffic and one claimed that he was still there.

What you need is some good friends !! Smart friend is added bonus !!

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Last month visited Kings. More than 3 weeks ago.(I am not from NM and not EQregular at NM).

Was drunk and sat till end. Main Manager offered a free drink and had a good chat. Exchanged number.

Since then he is in continuous in touch on WhatsApp with Good Morning messages.

Not bothering at all , but just wondering if it is regular CRM practice?

Srry forgot to wish all guys ... Happy valentines day... To the lovely ladies in all the bars that we have spent in our lives...
Wishing them too... For all the happy moments they have given us...
Actually if one analysis ... these women have given us much more happiness than any body else in our lives be it our siblings, wife, GF etc... two hours spent with these women (120 mins) 110 mins or more is pleasure and joy/ bliss, whatever you want to call it, I meant the joy or bliss part. On the other hand 120 mins spent with wife/GF /sibling its 10 mins of joy and 110 mins of fight ,ego clash, hurting one another...etc

Contrary views most welcome....
If 110 minutes of 120 minutes spent with wife/gf/sibling is about ego clash, fights, etc, then it is likely that something is terribly wrong with your handling of human relations. Yes, one goes to SB/DB/OB/MP/Indies for few hours of unbridled fun but it normally is as a stress buster or an escape from boring routine. Try introspecting....may be relations can be salvaged or may be not but comparing those close to you with such girls is not correct.

If 110 minutes of 120 minutes spent with wife/gf/sibling is about ego clash, fights, etc, then it is likely that something is terribly wrong with your handling of human relations. Yes, one goes to SB/DB/OB/MP/Indies for few hours of unbridled fun but it normally is as a stress buster or an escape from boring routine. Try introspecting....may be relations can be salvaged or may be not but comparing those close to you with such girls is not correct.
Stop paying these gals one or two times or pay half then they show unbridled fun can turn into unlimited pestering

FR - "Joh Hota hai...Acche ke liye Hota hai"

Got message from @punemonger Bhai to join him in Sneha but I had gone recently & didn't want to visit again, so told him to finish his deed & then we will plan for another bar..after he finished we had some butter chicken n laccha paratha at MH - 43 & decided to visit Sadguru SB as Kishor would be crowded by the time we reach.

Reached Sadguru SB around 5:30 pm n made @punemonger Bhai to sit with A***** as I got good service from her b4...sipped beer n checked group messages till he finished groping, kissing muse...later decided to go upstairs in DB, little less chicks but 3-4 were good...Riya came n stood near our table, exchanged pleasentries...she's a non - dancer so after taking a round of the bar got the best one - Karishma at our table for dance.

She was looking sexy with ample cleavage exposed, played my new favourite song..."Saiyaanji" n she put up a good show,
more 4-5 songs played...Bharoo maang MERI bharo, Nagin dance,etc...overall good VFM bar, 300 bucks per song...150 to DJ, left in an hr or so, smoked ciggy outside n bid adieu to @punemonger bro.

@maverick99 Bhai pinged me to meet at Deepika, reached around 8:30 pm, it was jam packed with only 1 table vacant...quality of chicks okayish, left as AC was not functioning near our seat, checked out Amit palace as @maverick99 bro's muse had shifted there, she was absent n we didn't want to see taklu uncles dance so left for Red Rose.

Finally, we got a good bar with less crowd comparatively...3-4 chicks were good, sipped whisky n scanned collection...few chicks were seated with patrons, @maverick99 bro liked one fair n busty chick whom he made to dance on his favourite Lazy Lamhe, Kamli kamli n 5-6 other songs, I liked one slim PYT was giving me attention so went to her n got her name for future visit, after 2 hrs fun we checked VIP section upstairs n later went for dinner at Hotel Shivam.

Decided to visit Whitehouse OB as it was near & management is familiar because @maverick99 Bhai is regular here, it was one chicks b'day n her pyaarwaala showered 1L on her, cake cutting done...one new chick Deepa caught my fancy ( stage dancer )

Muskaan came n exchanged pleasentries with us, stage dancers were dancing well...one uncle was showering bundle but girl was not giving him line lolz, after it got boring we left for Magnet OB, took one empty seat in middle which gave a good view of Stage...after sometime coatwala asked to change seat so we decided to visit other bar, zeroed in on Kapil - Kinara OB as it was near.

As we entered, it was pleasent view with chicks dancing everywhere, took a seat on left side near stage...Pyaar Aya pyaar Aya sajh dhaj ke Mera Yaar Aya as soon as we entered, stage dancer was ultra hot - Category 1 ( Good looking, good dancer ) plus killer expression.

Her dance on Haye Rama was most sensual dance I saw lately, me ogling at her n she smiling, after her performance got over she went n sat on her seat n signalled me n offered water, what a Royal welcome.

I went to stage n asked her name, she replied with a smile A*****
Next girl took her turn n burned the floor
A***** continued her performance, damn...she is what I call PERFECT.
The way she used the stage, looked in mirror n perfected her moves blew my mind, her professionalism impressed me, DJ played my favourite song, "Mujhe mast Mahaul main jeene de" n she killed it again with exact same steps, told @maverick99 lagta hai aaj toh bhagwan hi DJ hai, sab mere wale gaane baj rahe hai.

@maverick99 Bhai was not feeling well so we left in half hr, but will visit KK again...muse also left around that time.

Thanks to @punemonger & @maverick99 bro's for the wonderful time, enjoyed a lot.

Happy mongering, LK69

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Friendship between women:

A man didn't come home one night. The next day he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10 best friends. Eight of them confirmed that he had slept over, and one said he just left and must be caught in traffic and one claimed that he was still there.

What you need is some good friends !! Smart friend is added bonus !!

Regards
Basu
unquote...

Hahaha.... Good one... You are def one friend that every body needs... You are always aware about traffic ( friends 's) woes in Mumbai.!!!!
Dhanya ho prabhu !!!

Har kisi ko aap jaisa dost miley...

Stop paying these gals one or two times or pay half then they show unbridled fun can turn into unlimited pestering
Agree... But its a commercial deal right from the word go..... No pretence...Nothing fake... Have money love and care is available... You choose the next one according to mood/ budget.... she chooses her next customer... There are some really amazing women, once in Mumbai and once in Singapore ....repeatedly they kept asking me 'Did I make you happy in the time you spent with me? while I was leaving after spending about 1 hour smooching / kissing ....whtevr we normally do... I was talking about this kind of care / effection ...

Not getting into an argument buddy..just expressing a thght... Maybe I am very old(but khada hota hain !!!) hahaha

Shoutbox
  1. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  6. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  8. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  12. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  13. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  16. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  19. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  20. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  21. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  22. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  32. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  34. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  35. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  37. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  38. bumika.vashi:
    AVAILABLE: NORTH EAST AND THAILAND GAL.LOCAL AND OTHER STATE AND BEAUTIFUL AUNTY,BHABI Ji. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tell ur close frd's. Because your Su
  39. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 26th , 𝓣𝓤𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CRYSTAL 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & CRYSTAL & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  40. Apexking:
    Moon Moon spa
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥SUPER HOT KOREAN SUMMER
  42. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package...
  43. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Meadows Wellness Spa:
    💄Yoyo is here today. Call/Text: (905) 770-7555 😍 Yoyo is a 25 years old Petite Chinese Girl. She offers good massage & Extra services. Call NOW to Book...👄 Walk in @ 10225 Yonge Street In the heart of Richmond Hill.💥
  45. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA, KAJAL, LILY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥KOREAN SUMMER AND SEX GODDESS ZOE🔥
  48. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Hanna is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  49. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici’s service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and an exquisite little model. Mia😍 is beautiful part time student
Back