What's new

dance bar status ?

Shoutbox
  1. Sulexa Agency:
    Wednesday April 14th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥Faye🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  2. Powerhand:
    Hi I offers great deep tissue massage. [email protected]
  3. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. Our girls are beautiful and friendly Asians 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸 Lily is a petite new girl
  4. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6
  5. secret_touch:
    55 yr old MASSAGE Independent in HAMILTON. Please CALL me @ 905 379 1130 til 8pm. MAGICAL HANDS!!
  6. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  7. Sulexa Agency:
    Tuesday April 13th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ SULEXA - McCowan & 16th in MARKHAM: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥FARAH🔥🔥SAMI🔥🔥 Available from 9am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  8. Bubbliciousdoll:
  9. Bubbliciousdoll:
    Paid fun available in mumbai
  10. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart6:heart5:heart6:heart5:heart6
  11. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 12th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Mika 🔥🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  12. secret_touch:
    Available TODAY - MASSAGE Independent (55) Give me a CALL @905 379 1130 (NO TEXTS OR PRIVATE CALLS) Available til 8pm **** Amazing bum massage included!
  13. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  14. Headlightslover:
    Any Asian ladies with big/huge tits today? DD+
  15. Hotrod:
    Does anyone know about this Agnes
  16. Hotrod:
    There was a Puja in Markham
  17. Hotrod:
    Any Punjabi available
  18. Sulexa Agency:
    Sunday April 11th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Cheer 🔥🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  19. kenwong649:
  20. Sulexa Agency:
    Saturday April 10th we have THREE young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Cheer 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥River (NEW KOREAN GIRL) 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  21. kenwong649:
  22. Sulexa Agency:
    Friday April 9th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Farah 🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 9am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  23. as12:
    ?
  24. as12:
    safe independent service in noida.. can anyone share details /
  25. Sulexa Agency:
    Thursday April 8th we have THREE young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Cheer 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥River (NEW KOREAN GIRL) 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁

AVRIEL

Reaction score
Hi Reviewiends,
I was in mood for some orchestra fun.Tried visitng one at [email protected]@d but it was closed...really surprised..The bars in [email protected]/[email protected]@d west area side are still closed since last one month.Do not know the reason or logic for the same.So scrapped the idea and visited a gents bar to have whiskey.Was enjoying the drink, when saw LE in plain clothes visiting the gents bar for a drink.The environment in the bar went little sober but nothing scary :) It seems the LE activity is very highly active in these areas.One of my contact said that it is like this since mo0re than one month.

O r e o

Reaction score
is there any DB by the name of white horse or white house in vashi ?? can anyone pm me location and other details

@markvukovic

Reaction score
interesting info man! can u provide details about the type of service? are they operating like service bars, or like orchestra bars with pickup facility?

sminthian1980

Reaction score
You are right.Dont know the resson....However, I've noticed that the bars on the west side of the tracks are closed but not on the east side.they are working fine.

louis

Reaction score
All the ladies bar in goregaon malad seem to be shut for the last fifteen days anybody have any idea on this

Reaction score
Were yr Byron lines
"She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies"?[:)]

cheater hater

Reaction score
@ NaughtyKing

They still have the same segregation. We'd been to the VIP Floor (I guess 3rd Floor) with the entire room to ourselves. KickAss music and The quality of girls was like almost 9/10. We had to stash about 20K in our wallet for 4 people. We hopped in at 2am and left at 5:30 but the experience was just so exhilarating. It reinforces the faith in Money. If you've got it Flaunt it. But one thing we noticed is that it cant be a good place for a small time experience with mediocre budget. It was ofcourse a Reviewiends B'day and we all wanted to make it big. And I'm glad we did. The babes dont generally come out on the first visit. You've gotta build up a rapport and then they charge somewhere close to 7K/ST. Now I'm talking abt the Best bitches here. Totally Hot and killer looks. And this came Reviewom a personal experience. I didn't invest the 7K though. Saved it for a later. Haven't been to Mehfil. Have been a Duru loyalist since ages :) though wouldn't mind trying it now!!

Talltail

Reaction score
Yes i know you are a smart ass. What did you say ?
could someone with a mumbai address try writing an application under the rti act to the mumbai police asking this ? ... i could drmpt a letter if someone can send it and receive a reply ?
Do you think people here are fool, that you will drmpt a letter and they will submit ?
Gaand mey ghu hain toe, file a rti and get the results in this forum !!!!

Reviewiends, be careful with such idiots,
"i could drmpt a letter if someone can send it and receive a reply " :)

I wont say sorry to you, bcoz i am always impolite.

Reaction score
[hi
i have been to all four of the bar in Navi Mumbai area
At Lov* u can take sahelee,very tall kinda, she is good in looks and give a pelasant service too,
at Whi** hou** i can not recommend u any particular chick bcoz of their attitude.....
at Nig*+ ang** bela*** u can ask for heena/shailee she has great looks and price is also okay....

if u r having any other leads plz forward

QUOTE=hdogg44;967468]Oh was it raided yesterday?? Had a close miss, was considering hitting Whitehouse yesterday, but decided to go for Ka*al at Pan**l.

Whitehouse quality OK OK. i have tried a babe called Rosh**i. Good looks and decent figure. Only turn-off is she eats guthka...need to stuff a ton of mint b4 doing her. Was full of attitude in the first couple of encounters..but took for a day out and then onwards gives a rocking screw.

Ka*al - Avg quality. Liked a babe called Tan*ya..has great knockers, and was surprisingly very horny and cooperative..didnt expect that Reviewom DB chick..does BBBJ, mish, doggy...for 2K.

Any leads to better young DB chicks?[/QUOTE]

rafferty

Reaction score
And also take Money to Sona. Dream palace and Sona are my two favourite ones in the 'burbs.

fradya420

Reaction score
any DB near or in thana? I am looking for a girl, i had meet 3 yrs back in Pune DB. When bars closed, she left for thana bar. I want to find her out. Her number is down and there is no way to find her, except go and check bars in thane. Please provide list.

Geri M

Reaction score
It was one of the most happening place at unr some 5-6 yrs back, I was one of the regular patron there, then came the ban and other aspects of the trade and I too changed my inclination towards DB and focused on other attributes of the fun side..Am not sure of the current scene there..They had the best gals there and the best part then was they had different categories of floors with higher rates of drinks and better qualities of gals in higher section, not sure if they still have this format there, If u are a old monger in this area u might have also tried Mehfil near furniture market behind Maya lodge, sueforum.xxx collections of gals and again with the same segregation of floors..do let us know abt the current scene at Duru..

Has anyone been to Duru @ U*has*ag*r?

Just had a fabulous experience there!!

Imran M

Reaction score
Shruti near Andheri stn (e)
Hello,
Yesterday was Reviewee and tought abt having some fun.Went to Shruti - pure orcheshtra bar at andheri.I was in at about 0400 pm and had a beer.There were 3 singers who were good looking.Slowly the babes started coming on the floor and must say although the babes are short but they give good eye-contact and some were really sexy.I had a couple of beers and enjoyed the orchestra.One of the singer was a nice cheek although on the heavier side.As time went by, people started trickling inside, there were many elderly ones as well enjoying the songs.Really a decent experience.Tipped a few girls but in one attempt they will not come out or will not exchange phone numbers.I would recommend this bar for a decent orchestra experience.However, cost of a beer even during the day is 200/-.
Earlier this was a dance bar with the most stunning beauties dancing on the floors, I wsa told by one of the waiter.Now converted into orchestra and dance is strictly prohibited.

crissysmith4u

Reaction score
hi
i have been to all four of the bar in Navi Mumbai area
At Lov* u can take sahelee,very tall kinda, she is good in looks and give a pelasant service too,
at Whi** hou** i can not recommend u any particular chick bcoz of their attitude.....
at Nig*+ ang** bela*** u can ask for heena/shailee she has great looks and price is also okay....

if u r having any other leads plz forward

Reaction score
If you guys go, this time try the VIP section. The girls there dance without any inhibitions, and are a great eye-candy. Too bad, I won't be there this time :(

yellowradar

Reaction score
u can get info on any government activity .. licenses .. permits.. whatever... under the rti act.. as long as it doesnt mpfect national security .. , you could also get a list of all the bars raided in the last six months by the police if u want.. any information that can be provided to a member of legislative assembly is available to any citizen of india under the rti act.. subject to two conditions... invasion of privacy of an individual.. i.e third party info .. or if its against national security...

Bridgette

Reaction score
Urrmm....not sure if she knew or appreciated byron, she laughed anyway which was worth the trouble raking up my brain.:)

[/I]

Zilog32

Reaction score
Valuable information!! I was thinking baywatch will be closed mpter the raids, but good to know they still operate, please can you also throw some light if the girls in any of these bars come outside? if yes then how much do they charge and whats the beer cost in baywatch and topaz?