Massage Spa at DVP and Lawrence open 7 days a week

Cindy @ superior (monica/tina) is the massage + fs combo!

Cee Cee Spa  Best Oriental Massage 437-331-8997
Shoutbox
  1. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    July 31 9:30am-12am Curvy Chinese Joey 5"4, 34C, 120lbs Young Sexy Chinese Jessica 5"3, 34B, 110lbs
  2. Ambition Spa:
    ❤❤ Ladies, We are HIRING! ❤❤
  3. Ambition Spa:
    ❤ Stop by Ambition Spa in Cambridge for an Amazing Massage Experience ✔ 🕒 9am-9pm ☎ 519-6508001 ❤
  4. hairyguy:
    Here is some effing guy... calling and making appointments at GTA spas and then not showing up... using number 587 723-6482, googles to an Alberta number but could be doing it using an internet number... do not take appointments for this guy...
  5. LauraEdmonton:
    I am available in Edmonton AB 587-982-6052 only text real massage & real merriment :heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  6. Kchino69:
    Blue ocean spa
  7. LaMonny905:
    Service queen Coco, Vietnamese Sasa and Spanish Sophia. 416-983-8473
  8. Queen Spa 4862 Yonge Street 416-223-1772:
    Hawaiian Jennifer and ex-ballerina Vivian for your Friday fun. Queen Spa 4862A Yonge St. 416-223-1772
  9. @christa massage:
    In Ottawa Ottawa young busty petite Asian girls , last week stay , must C 819 701 3363 :heart2
  10. KissTheLips:
    tokyo rose massage
  11. @christa massage:
    New!!☆ Sexy Busty Petite ♡ 819 701 3363♡ free parking
  12. kenwong649:
    Pink Spa Grand Opening Location: 13130 Yonge St, Richmond Hill Phone: 4169079388 Special Service: Twins Sisters Duo Massage www.vipspa19.com/pink-beauty
  13. oasishub:
    💦OASIS HUB WELLNESS CENTRE💦416-356-5876💦BEST ATTENDANTS💦10737 YONGE ST #13💦
  14. Kitchener Massage:
    Thursday-Friday ☎ New girl Fiona is here with Yuki ☎ Open-minded girl with big boobs ☎ 206 King East ☎ Unit D ☎ Kitchener ☎ N2G 2L1 ☎ 226-792-7017 ☎
  15. Mia and Friends:
    Enjoy XXX massage 💓Kelly, Anita and Anita are here on Friday 💓 Our Guelph massage studio is open from 8am until 10pm ☎ 437-333-4760 ☎
  16. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Helen and Anna She sexy tight body with DD melon on her chest, . She is known to be the table shower queen and Eva : She is a cute, sweet young librarian type looking girl. ☎416-800-8026 (10:00am-9:00pm)
  17. Massage Time Ads Vaughan:
    The Ocean Motion Spa line up on Friday is 5 lovely💓ladies💇‍Luna, Jennifer, Angela, Nikki and Amelia (New) 🛣 2354 Major Mackenzie Dr. W, Vaughan. 📞☎905 553 0888☎
  18. Greenway Spa:
    🍀GREENWAY SPA🍀 4907 Yonge Street 2nd Floor Toronto, Ontario M2N 5N4 2 blocks north of Sheppard & Yonge. On the east side of Yonge St. ☎PHONE☎ 416-512-9693 - Call to book, Private message to book or walk in ok. ⏰HOURS⏰ Enjoy a massage at GreenWay Spa 7 days a week. Hours of operation: 10am - 9pm Friday July 30th we have three beautiful young girls - KELLY, CRYSTAL and MONICA working from 10am to 9pm - all three girls give excellent strong massage skills with wonderful sensual satisfying finis
  19. MagicGarden:
    Friday at 🌻⎝𝐌̿̈́͑𝐀̀͊𝐆̒̓͝𝐈̔̕͠𝐂͒̀̔ 𝐆̀͒𝐀̈́͒̓𝐑̀̿͛𝐃͊͊̚𝐄͑̚͠𝐍̈́̓̿⎠𝟱-𝟳𝟲𝟲𝟱 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗥𝗱, 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗺🌻: Spanish Angela and Chinese Cherry ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  20. Winnie:
    COCO and WINNIE are working Friday at 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐀 | 𝟓𝟗𝟒 𝐘𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐭., 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 | 𝟔𝟒𝟕-𝟗𝟖𝟎-𝟕𝟏𝟔𝟔☎
  21. EliteSpa:
    Friday at 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚: 𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 and Wendy | 𝟐𝟔-𝟒𝟖𝟐𝟎 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐯𝐞 𝐄 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖:📞𝟒𝟑𝟕-𝟐𝟏𝟖-𝟓𝟏𝟓𝟔📞
  22. InTheMoonlight:
    Friday at 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑺𝑷𝑨: COCO, LIYA, and MICHELLE | 103-3700 Midland Ave | Scarborough | 416-335-8857
  23. WilsonHolistic:
    Enjoy a nice massage at Wilson Holistic Centre. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞 𝟯𝟴𝟮 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒗𝒆, 𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒓𝒌 (𝟰𝟭𝟲)𝟴𝟰𝟬-𝟬𝟬𝟳𝟭 💜
  24. KingsVIP:
    Open 10am to 9pm for your relaxation needs. You need this. 👑 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐏𝐀 👑 𝟓𝟑𝟓 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐄 | 𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐊𝐄, 𝐎𝐍 | 𝟒𝟏𝟔-𝟓𝟑𝟏-𝟔𝟗𝟔𝟗
  25. ElmCare:
    𝑬𝑳𝑴 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆 has 2 different sexy ladies every day to take good care of your needs. 🍃𝑬𝑳𝑴 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆🍃𝟲𝟲𝟵 𝙈𝙖𝙟𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞𝙚 𝘿𝙧 𝙀 (𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰)🍃𝟒𝟏𝟔-𝟓𝟎𝟖-𝟓𝟑𝟑𝟔🍃

SpaAngel

Reaction score
Cindy is the best, I like seeing her the best at Suko (Monica) and at superior but at Just Relax if Jenny is not available or wrong day I'll see her there (Tina)

Shes got everything you are looking for, big chest, the ass that is squeezeable, massage chops the one thing you dreamed of at these places.

After a long sensual massage and your begging her cause shes got such a cock tease, she will give you the ultimate rush FS!

Her massage and menu combo are literally one of the best in GTA. If you have not tried, bring 180-200 and have the time of your life.

Suko the walls are thin. Just relax I have told to shhh before but Superior is where it is at. Good decent showers after too.

neimanmax8

Reaction score
Cindy is the best, I like seeing her the best at Suko (Monica) and at superior but at Just Relax if Jenny is not available or wrong day I'll see her there (Tina)

Shes got everything you are looking for, big chest, the ass that is squeezeable, massage chops the one thing you dreamed of at these places.

After a long sensual massage and your begging her cause shes got such a cock tease, she will give you the ultimate rush FS!

Her massage and menu combo are literally one of the best in GTA. If you have not tried, bring 180-200 and have the time of your life.

Suko the walls are thin. Just relax I have told to shhh before but Superior is where it is at. Good decent showers after too.

You’re right Suko walls are thin. But if you have room#5 next to the washroom ( is away from the front/boss) . We did it on the chair ( for reflexology) she said is less noisy haha. She is pretty wild that all I can say. Btw I only gave her $100 🤟

Blue58

Reaction score

For $200 I assume she offers DFK/BBBJ?

SpaAngel

Reaction score
You’re right Suko walls are thin. But if you have room#5 next to the washroom ( is away from the front/boss) . We did it on the chair ( for reflexology) she said is less noisy haha. She is pretty wild that all I can say. Btw I only gave her $100 🤟
God damn. Thank you!!!

sugar3d

Reaction score
Thanks. I’m always looking for Fs with a good massage. The donation is good too.

kl_funguy

Spa Drifter
Reaction score
Awards
Does anyone know if Tina still works at JR? They told me she's on vacation but it appears she's still working at other places.

Make her crave your touch