What's new

Asian Cici @ Anna Relax Spa and Oriental Spa in Scarborough

Shoutbox
  1. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  2. secret_touch:
    Fabulous MASSAGE w 55 yr old Independent in HAMILTON....available until 8pm....CALL for appointment ☎ 905 379 1130 :)
  3. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 19th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥MIA (Top #1 Toronto Girl) 🔥🔥🔥FAYE (New Young Superstar) 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  4. Madhip:
    8104883087 call for Bengal tigress
  5. logan596123:
    Any contact no in navalkar lane?
  6. secret_touch:
    CALL me @ 905 379 1130 for wonderful MASSAGE - Independent 55 yrs old in HAMILTON - Available today til 6pm
  7. RamPrasad77:
    List king
  8. Macready26:
    Scarborough any?
  9. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. We have new girl Coco. Every girls we have is a beautiful and friendly Asian 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸
  10. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  11. 825or624:
    Dynasty fees. Seems like $350 to 450 per hour for fs
  12. Sulexa Agency:
    Thursday April 15th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥River🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  13. Sulexa Agency:
    Wednesday April 14th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥Faye🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  14. Powerhand:
    Hi I offers great deep tissue massage. [email protected]
  15. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. Our girls are beautiful and friendly Asians 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸 Lily is a petite new girl
  16. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6
  17. secret_touch:
    55 yr old MASSAGE Independent in HAMILTON. Please CALL me @ 905 379 1130 til 8pm. MAGICAL HANDS!!
  18. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  19. Sulexa Agency:
    Tuesday April 13th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ SULEXA - McCowan & 16th in MARKHAM: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥FARAH🔥🔥SAMI🔥🔥 Available from 9am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  20. Bubbliciousdoll:
  21. Bubbliciousdoll:
    Paid fun available in mumbai
  22. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart6:heart5:heart6:heart5:heart6
  23. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 12th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Mika 🔥🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  24. secret_touch:
    Available TODAY - MASSAGE Independent (55) Give me a CALL @905 379 1130 (NO TEXTS OR PRIVATE CALLS) Available til 8pm **** Amazing bum massage included!
  25. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
It had been a while since I visited these spas. I stopped by Oriental Spa on Thursday and was greeted by a sexy slim Asian girl named Cici. Nice face and body, she had on short dress with no panties as I found out later.

I stayed for 30 minutes for $40 door fee. Cici’s massage is pretty good, very sensual and engaging as she loves to play with my ass and cup my cock and balls from behind. She then got naked started sliding her body and tits on my back while kissing and biting my neck. This felt amazing. She asked what else I wanted and we agreed on some mutual oral play and rimming.

Cici is not shy about rimming, she loves it and omg she provides some of the best tongue, lip and mouth rimming I have experienced. She was French kissing my asshole non-stop, wet and sloppy and licking all around. The feeling was amazing. She then turned me over and began to suck me bbbj, she goes deep as well. She allowed face fucking and she was drooling her spit all over my cock and licking it up.

She then jumped on top of me in 69. Cici’s pussy is very delicious, sweet and clean shaven. She sat on me covering my face with her wet and warm pussy smothering me while she continued with her deep throat bbbj. Told Cici I was going to cum but she kept on sucking and took everything in her mouth. She continued to stroke my cock and squeeze out some more juices and licked it clean with her tongue.

Amazing half hour session with this sexy horny new Asian bunny named Cici. She’s very sexual and loves her job. She’s full of energy and very exciting. 100% repeat with Cici.

$40 door fee plus $80 tip for rimming, bbbjcim, DT, Daty, Digits. She works on Monday and Thursday.

She works Mondays at:
Anna Relax Spa
2950 Kennedy Road just North of Finch
416-335-5668
647-718-8910

She works Thursdays at:
Oriental Spa
2167 Lawrence Ave East
647-350-3232
647-718-8910

Bustanut

Reaction score
Are you talking about Yuki from maple spa?

It had been a while since I visited these spas. I stopped by Oriental Spa on Thursday and was greeted by a sexy slim Asian girl named Cici. Nice face and body, she had on short dress with no panties as I found out later.

I stayed for 30 minutes for $40 door fee. Cici’s massage is pretty good, very sensual and engaging as she loves to play with my ass and cup my cock and balls from behind. She then got naked started sliding her body and tits on my back while kissing and biting my neck. This felt amazing. She asked what else I wanted and we agreed on some mutual oral play and rimming.

Cici is not shy about rimming, she loves it and omg she provides some of the best tongue, lip and mouth rimming I have experienced. She was French kissing my asshole non-stop, wet and sloppy and licking all around. The feeling was amazing. She then turned me over and began to suck me bbbj, she goes deep as well. She allowed face fucking and she was drooling her spit all over my cock and licking it up.

She then jumped on top of me in 69. Cici’s pussy is very delicious, sweet and clean shaven. She sat on me covering my face with her wet and warm pussy smothering me while she continued with her deep throat bbbj. Told Cici I was going to cum but she kept on sucking and took everything in her mouth. She continued to stroke my cock and squeeze out some more juices and licked it clean with her tongue.

Amazing half hour session with this sexy horny new Asian bunny named Cici. She’s very sexual and loves her job. She’s full of energy and very exciting. 100% repeat with Cici.

$40 door fee plus $80 tip for rimming, bbbjcim, DT, Daty, Digits. She works on Monday and Thursday.

She works Mondays at:
Anna Relax Spa
416-335-5668
647-718-8910

She works Thursdays at:
Oriental Spa
2167 Lawrence Ave East
647-350-3232
647-718-8910

Bustanut

Reaction score
This guy already put this up before wack

She works Mondays at:
Anna Relax Spa
416-335-5668
647-718-8910

She works Thursdays at:
Oriental Spa
2167 Lawrence Ave East
647-350-3232
647-718-8910

Pussielover1

Reaction score

She works Mondays at:
Anna Relax Spa
416-335-5668
647-718-8910

She works Thursdays at:
Oriental Spa
2167 Lawrence Ave East
647-350-3232
647-718-8910
Hello, This post is awesome! It seems like you know oriental spa ladies - do you think CiCi is the best?

stripfan

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
There are a lot of so-called reviewers who are nothing more than bullshit pimps. I wonder how much she has to cough up to Picko Lime for this blatant attempt at increasing her traffic.
If she's willing to rim a disgusting old fart like Picko, she'll do it for u.

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, This post is awesome! It seems like you know oriental spa ladies - do you think CiCi is the best?
Yes Cici is one of the best Asian MPA in the GTA. She is so open minded and willing to do whatever you want.

I went back to see her this morning at Anna Relax Spa at 2950 Kennedy north of Finch. Let me tell you guys that nothing has changed in terms of her service and her openness.

Cici was amazing! Better than I remember when I last saw her 4 months ago in September. Her body is still fantastic. Beautiful soft tits with sensitive nipples and a nice firm ass. There two things Cici does exceptionally well; rimming and bbbjcim face fucking. I would have to put Cici right up there with Coco and Oshawa Maggie as some of the best rimmers in the GTA.

She sucks your asshole like a Dyson vacuum with relentless passion. She tongue fucked me so hard it felt amazing. She licked my asshole with unbridled passion, I didn’t want her to stop. She would have done it for the entire half hour if I let her. But alas I asked to turn around at which point she quickly gobbled up my entire cock in her mouth. Deep throat face fucking ensued with me guiding her head all the way down to the base of my shaft. We switched to 69 and Cici sat on my face with her sweet clean tasty pussy.

I ended up busting my load in Cici’s mouth while squeezing her ass and devouring her pussy. After she jumped off of me and cleaned me up. She went to shower while I laid on the table in exhaustion with full satisfaction. She returned to the room towelling off her body. She then said now I want you to make me boom with your mouth! I asked boom? She laid on the table naked and spread her legs and asked me to lick and eat her out. Cici loves DATY! I mean LOVES DATY. If you enjoy giving DATY and are good at it then Cici will love you. I proceeded to eat Cici out for the next 15 minutes (we went over our HH time) and she was in heaven. She laid down on the short side of the table while I stood and bent over to eat, lick and suck every inch of her pussy and clit. This has been the pattern with Cici every time I see her. She really enjoys a good DATY to end our session. Same scenario with DATY, I had to stop it otherwise Cici would let me eat her out for as long as I wanted. She said she BOOMED (cum) 3 times lol. She was very happy, kissing and hugging me asking to come back again next week lol.

Cici is the complete package! She loves to rim, suck and fuck! And she’s very reasonable with her rates too. 40 door fee plus 80 tip for Massage, DATY, BBBJTCIM, Digits. Highly recommend a visit with Cici. She works 3 days a week at two different spas...

She works Mondays at:
Anna Relax Spa
416-335-5668

She works Saturdays and Thursdays at:
Oriental Spa
2167 Lawrence Ave East
647-350-3232

UsefulIdiot

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
I have seen Cici twice and had good experiences both times. She is playful and naughty from the get-go. Rimming was on offer, but I am not into that. Loved her BLS and BBBJ. Missionary, doggy, cowgirl, 69 are all good. Good aftercare. Surprisingly good service for such a young and attractive woman. The standard rate at Oriental is $40 HH + $100 for FS. I was so pleased with Cici that I tipped her both times.

Pussielover1

Reaction score
Yes Cici is one of the best Asian MPA in the GTA. She is so open minded and willing to do whatever you want.

I went back to see her this morning at Anna Relax Spa at 2950 Kennedy north of Finch. Let me tell you guys that nothing has changed in terms of her service and her openness.

Cici was amazing! Better than I remember when I last saw her 4 months ago in September. Her body is still fantastic. Beautiful soft tits with sensitive nipples and a nice firm ass. There two things Cici does exceptionally well; rimming and bbbjcim face fucking. I would have to put Cici right up there with Coco and Oshawa Maggie as some of the best rimmers in the GTA.

She sucks your asshole like a Dyson vacuum with relentless passion. She tongue fucked me so hard it felt amazing. She licked my asshole with unbridled passion, I didn’t want her to stop. She would have done it for the entire half hour if I let her. But alas I asked to turn around at which point she quickly gobbled up my entire cock in her mouth. Deep throat face fucking ensued with me guiding her head all the way down to the base of my shaft. We switched to 69 and Cici sat on my face with her sweet clean tasty pussy.

I ended up busting my load in Cici’s mouth while squeezing her ass and devouring her pussy. After she jumped off of me and cleaned me up. She went to shower while I laid on the table in exhaustion with full satisfaction. She returned to the room towelling off her body. She then said now I want you to make me boom with your mouth! I asked boom? She laid on the table naked and spread her legs and asked me to lick and eat her out. Cici loves DATY! I mean LOVES DATY. If you enjoy giving DATY and are good at it then Cici will love you. I proceeded to eat Cici out for the next 15 minutes (we went over our HH time) and she was in heaven. She laid down on the short side of the table while I stood and bent over to eat, lick and suck every inch of her pussy and clit. This has been the pattern with Cici every time I see her. She really enjoys a good DATY to end our session. Same scenario with DATY, I had to stop it otherwise Cici would let me eat her out for as long as I wanted. She said she BOOMED (cum) 3 times lol. She was very happy, kissing and hugging me asking to come back again next week lol.

Cici is the complete package! She loves to rim, suck and fuck! And she’s very reasonable with her rates too. 40 door fee plus 80 tip for Massage, DATY, BBBJTCIM, Digits. Highly recommend a visit with Cici. She works 3 days a week at two different spas...

She works Mondays at:
Anna Relax Spa
416-335-5668

She works Saturdays and Thursdays at:
Oriental Spa
2167 Lawrence Ave East
647-350-3232
I thank you for this post!

Pussielover1

Reaction score
I have seen Cici twice and had good experiences both times. She is playful and naughty from the get-go. Rimming was on offer, but I am not into that. Loved her BLS and BBBJ. Missionary, doggy, cowgirl, 69 are all good. Good aftercare. Surprisingly good service for such a young and attractive woman. The standard rate at Oriental is $40 HH + $100 for FS. I was so pleased with Cici that I tipped her both times.
Thank you and look forward to visiting

coffeemate

Reaction score
alright I'm a rookie but just got an amazing bbbjcim from cici and she didnt hesitate with the rimming
very sensual

Started with a nice medium massage, I declined the backwalking and she proceeded with teasing and playing with my ass using her tongue and hands.

Ended with swallowing my dick and popped a huge load into her mouth leaving me shaking

Last edited:

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
alright I'm a rookie but just got an amazing bbbjcim from cici and she didnt hesitate with the rimming
very sensual

Started with a nice medium massage, I declined the backwalking and she proceeded with teasing and playing with my ass using her tongue and hands.

Ended with swallowing my dick and popped a huge load into her mouth leaving me shaking
Right on man!!! Glad you enjoyed Cici! How much of a Nympho is Cici??? She can’t get enough dick, she loves to suck and rim. Her rimming is so passionate as she just devours your asshole. Love eating her out as well, she just collapses on the table and spreads her legs for you, it’s like she’s handing herself to you on a platter. Cici is so submissive and sexual. Haven’t met anyone so sexually open and eager to please.

On Thursdays Cici is paired with black Maya. Imagine a duo with these two Nymphs!!

Back in Toronto

Seeker of Truth and Beneficial Knowledge
Reaction score

She works Mondays at:
Anna Relax Spa
416-335-5668
647-718-8910

She works Thursdays at:
Oriental Spa
2167 Lawrence Ave East
647-350-3232
647-718-8910
THANK YOU, now that's a review. MANDATORY to include what you paid. Amazing how difficult that is for some other "reviewers" on here. So please take note of this review and use it as a guide for your next one's.

Thanks again.

Caligula2020

Reaction score
Right on man!!! Glad you enjoyed Cici! How much of a Nympho is Cici??? She can’t get enough dick, she loves to suck and rim. Her rimming is so passionate as she just devours your asshole. Love eating her out as well, she just collapses on the table and spreads her legs for you, it’s like she’s handing herself to you on a platter. Cici is so submissive and sexual. Haven’t met anyone so sexually open and eager to please.

On Thursdays Cici is paired with black Maya. Imagine a duo with these two Nymphs!!
Any pics of Cici ?

Dotanuki

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
You know up front that such things are rare. Easier to go and see her.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

dalong2372

Reaction score
CICI is working at The One Spa Wednesday and Friday. I've seen her a few times and she never disappoints.
1315 Lawrence Aveue East. Unit 202.
437-994-6219