What's new

Question Any reviews of MPA from QQ Spa?

Shoutbox
  1. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  2. secret_touch:
    Fabulous MASSAGE w 55 yr old Independent in HAMILTON....available until 8pm....CALL for appointment ☎ 905 379 1130 :)
  3. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 19th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥MIA (Top #1 Toronto Girl) 🔥🔥🔥FAYE (New Young Superstar) 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  4. Madhip:
    8104883087 call for Bengal tigress
  5. logan596123:
    Any contact no in navalkar lane?
  6. secret_touch:
    CALL me @ 905 379 1130 for wonderful MASSAGE - Independent 55 yrs old in HAMILTON - Available today til 6pm
  7. RamPrasad77:
    List king
  8. Macready26:
    Scarborough any?
  9. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. We have new girl Coco. Every girls we have is a beautiful and friendly Asian 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸
  10. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  11. 825or624:
    Dynasty fees. Seems like $350 to 450 per hour for fs
  12. Sulexa Agency:
    Thursday April 15th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥River🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  13. Sulexa Agency:
    Wednesday April 14th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥Faye🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  14. Powerhand:
    Hi I offers great deep tissue massage. [email protected]
  15. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. Our girls are beautiful and friendly Asians 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸 Lily is a petite new girl
  16. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6
  17. secret_touch:
    55 yr old MASSAGE Independent in HAMILTON. Please CALL me @ 905 379 1130 til 8pm. MAGICAL HANDS!!
  18. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  19. Sulexa Agency:
    Tuesday April 13th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ SULEXA - McCowan & 16th in MARKHAM: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥FARAH🔥🔥SAMI🔥🔥 Available from 9am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  20. Bubbliciousdoll:
  21. Bubbliciousdoll:
    Paid fun available in mumbai
  22. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart6:heart5:heart6:heart5:heart6
  23. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 12th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Mika 🔥🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  24. secret_touch:
    Available TODAY - MASSAGE Independent (55) Give me a CALL @905 379 1130 (NO TEXTS OR PRIVATE CALLS) Available til 8pm **** Amazing bum massage included!
  25. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com

SlowAndEasy

Reaction score
Has anyone seen MPA from QQ Spa?
I seen their ad here but it's just a list from one member and covid warnings from another.
Not that helpful.
I'm interested in someone pretty with a slim body, nice tits and an open mind.

Craig_45671234523__

Reaction score
Lora is pretty and slim. She is Korean. I had a session with her. I don't know what you mean by open-minded. They all provide the typical CFS, CBJ, and a happy ending you see at spas. I have also seen Amber in the lineup she is cute and skinny as well.

Melting_Point23

Reaction score
Light "massage", kitty play outside, cbj, and cfs are guaranteed. Set your expectations accordingly. The good thing is that you get to pick the girl to spend time with in a line up.

Caliguy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Has anyone seen MPA from QQ Spa?
I seen their ad here but it's just a list from one member and covid warnings from another.
Not that helpful.
I'm interested in someone pretty with a slim body, nice tits and an open mind.
check the website

Yoyo has a very tight pussy - the only one I've seen there.

latin85

Reaction score
CBJ? There was only one 1 mpa all safe. Rest will provide me DFK, bbbj,etc..
Just ask before starting the session.

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
CBJ? There was only one 1 mpa all safe. Rest will provide me DFK, bbbj,etc..
Just ask before starting the session.
Misha is the only one with all safe. The rest, most acronyms are on menu if you are nice and clean.

Boobsluvr420

Reaction score
I just got back from an invigorating experience with Yoyo from QQ. I'm definitely new to this but she was excellent, her mouth was incredibly skilled and she was beautiful. Would recommend QQ to anyone looking for full service and young beautiful girls.
My only point of confusion was I read that you could pick your girl from the lineup and that seemed intriguing to me but honestly Yoyo was incredible so no complaints just wondering if maybe things are different if I go by the back entrance or something idk

Asianslover91

Reaction score
I waz planning on visiting qq today but wasnt sure who was working there . Do you have any info on yoyo appearance or background.?
I just got back from an invigorating experience with Yoyo from QQ. I'm definitely new to this but she was excellent, her mouth was incredibly skilled and she was beautiful. Would recommend QQ to anyone looking for full service and young beautiful girls.
My only point of confusion was I read that you could pick your girl from the lineup and that seemed intriguing to me but honestly Yoyo was incredible so no complaints just wondering if maybe things are different if I go by the back entrance or something idk

Caliguy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
I waz planning on visiting qq today but wasnt sure who was working there . Do you have any info on yoyo appearance or background.?
Yoyo's picture is on their site,

Attachments

Last edited:

bluejay89

Reaction score
Maybe other girls busy, or they just push whoever was less busy. Next time ask to see others.
Are they still keeping and asking you to keep the mask on and no kissing cbj only?

Boobsluvr420

Reaction score
Maybe other girls busy, or they just push whoever was less busy. Next time ask to see others.
Are they still keeping and asking you to keep the mask on and no kissing cbj only?
I asked about the mask and had to wear one the whole time and yes it was CBJ and no dfk but honestly I never rly pushed the last one and I'm not the sorta guy to push for BB so idk about that one either too much

bluejay89

Reaction score
I asked about the mask and had to wear one the whole time and yes it was CBJ and no dfk but honestly I never rly pushed the last one and I'm not the sorta guy to push for BB so idk about that one either too much
Thanks. It seems this new normal is here to stay for a while.

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Just take a recent Covid test results with you. it works out well for me.

latin85

Reaction score
Just take a recent Covid test results with you. it works out well for me.
Really? How about them showing their results?
Or better how about more honest and say YMMV for bbbj, daty, etc, girls wearing mask at all times! SMH If they are charging the same or more and shortcoming with the services that is BS.

Like I said stick with your regulars for services you required; that way you will save yourself from disappointment.

Can't trust reviews before covid anymore.

xtc27

Known Reviewer w Bad Grammar
Reaction score
Awards
...just walk if they won’t take it off... how can they do bj w mask?

...& no BBBJ? Walk out. Not like u came there 4 msg... same w DFK. Other places nearby...

...Covid test? Interesting. Computer & printer, right here... should b done inna min... :)