What's new

Any idea what a tantric massage is?

Shoutbox
  1. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  2. secret_touch:
    Fabulous MASSAGE w 55 yr old Independent in HAMILTON....available until 8pm....CALL for appointment ☎ 905 379 1130 :)
  3. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 19th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥MIA (Top #1 Toronto Girl) 🔥🔥🔥FAYE (New Young Superstar) 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  4. Madhip:
    8104883087 call for Bengal tigress
  5. logan596123:
    Any contact no in navalkar lane?
  6. secret_touch:
    CALL me @ 905 379 1130 for wonderful MASSAGE - Independent 55 yrs old in HAMILTON - Available today til 6pm
  7. RamPrasad77:
    List king
  8. Macready26:
    Scarborough any?
  9. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. We have new girl Coco. Every girls we have is a beautiful and friendly Asian 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸
  10. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  11. 825or624:
    Dynasty fees. Seems like $350 to 450 per hour for fs
  12. Sulexa Agency:
    Thursday April 15th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥River🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  13. Sulexa Agency:
    Wednesday April 14th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥Faye🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  14. Powerhand:
    Hi I offers great deep tissue massage. [email protected]
  15. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. Our girls are beautiful and friendly Asians 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸 Lily is a petite new girl
  16. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6
  17. secret_touch:
    55 yr old MASSAGE Independent in HAMILTON. Please CALL me @ 905 379 1130 til 8pm. MAGICAL HANDS!!
  18. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  19. Sulexa Agency:
    Tuesday April 13th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ SULEXA - McCowan & 16th in MARKHAM: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥FARAH🔥🔥SAMI🔥🔥 Available from 9am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  20. Bubbliciousdoll:
  21. Bubbliciousdoll:
    Paid fun available in mumbai
  22. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart6:heart5:heart6:heart5:heart6
  23. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 12th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Mika 🔥🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  24. secret_touch:
    Available TODAY - MASSAGE Independent (55) Give me a CALL @905 379 1130 (NO TEXTS OR PRIVATE CALLS) Available til 8pm **** Amazing bum massage included!
  25. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com

Kentoronto92

Reaction score
I'm planning on getting a tantric massage. Anyone had a legit tantric experience before? What is it. How's it different? Is the edging and teasing better? Any review is appreciated. I'm planning on one with Pearl from tantric touch Toronto. It's 275 an hour. I need to be extremely Sure before shelling out that kind of cash

cjhobby

Reaction score
It’s just an insane amount of teasing you all over body and a lot of edging your cock for most of the session till the very end where you explode. It’s all about you. You just lay back and enjoy. Best bet for this would be Avni or Erika, both at Oasis on Ellesmere. And the value is incredible. $120 half hour $200 for the full hour.

Back in Toronto

Seeker of Truth and Beneficial Knowledge
Reaction score
It is edging but just a lot more expensive.

I guess when you keep thinking about how long you had to work for your money, to now be throwing it away for an hour with a person who's going to deny you an orgasm for 58 minutes, I'd have difficulties in cumming too.

Just go to a regular MPA and bring along a picture of roseanne barr, whoopi goldberg, joan rivers...pretty much any jew and look at it throughout your session, then put it away at the 58 minutes mark. Voila! A $50/hr tantric massage.

Roy69

Reaction score
I'm planning on getting a tantric massage. Anyone had a legit tantric experience before? What is it. How's it different? Is the edging and teasing better? Any review is appreciated. I'm planning on one with Pearl from tantric touch Toronto. It's 275 an hour. I need to be extremely Sure before shelling out that kind of cash
Its a fancy way to waste $300 of your hard earned money is what it is.

Most ‘Tantric’ massages in the GTA are a sham from reviews I have read over the years..

Some girls make it look authentic by lighting scented candles, dim lights etc. But none of that matters if there is going to be no actual ‘massage’....

Investigate, read reviews and use judgement while reading reviews(Some reviews are fake - Duh).

But if you do decide to go please do share your experience, good or bad.

Information is Wealth.

cupcrazy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
It’s just an insane amount of teasing you all over body and a lot of edging your cock for most of the session till the very end where you explode. It’s all about you. You just lay back and enjoy. Best bet for this would be Avni or Erika, both at Oasis on Ellesmere. And the value is incredible. $120 half hour $200 for the full hour.
Is oasis open at the moment?

DennyRenny

Reaction score
I've been actually looking to try it out as well and have come across this ad:

If you google their names more like Eva, Dana and Alicia, you will find more photos and their FB or IG.

jimmyd

Reaction score
I've been actually looking to try it out as well and have come across this ad:

If you google their names more like Eva, Dana and Alicia, you will find more photos and their FB or IG.
It was a great experience, but very expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmyd

Reaction score
oh please do tell more!
They take the tantric thing very seriously. There’s basically an interview before the session to get to know each other. Candles, music, and incense are going.

You are both naked but, the whole “lay back, enjoy, let me do the work” attitude is in play. There was a lot of body to body, but not what you’re probably used to. It’s very tantra and not sexual, if that makes any sense.

Touching is not encouraged (or allowed, I got the feeling). The girl I had was gorgeous, very chill and a great personality. But she told me she was moving away soon after. I came multiple times, but didn’t ejaculate (total tantra thing), which was disappointing.

It was about $300, if I remember correctly, which is way too pricey to go back.

Therock123

Reaction score
Did you do the level 1 or level 2. I was told level 1 was mandatory for 1st visit.

jimmyd

Reaction score
Did you do the level 1 or level 2. I was told level 1 was mandatory for 1st visit.
If you’re paying, you can choose any level. I did the level 2, where the provider is nude.

henricas

Reaction score
Tantric massage is a style of massage or bodywork that draws on the principles of tantra. In the West, tantric massage involves massaging and stimulating the full body with particular focus on sensitive areas like the penis and vulva. It's sometimes referred to as simply an erotic massage, although a tantra massage also incorporates breathwork, meditation, and mindfulness elements and is not necessarily sexual. Tantric massage also has a spiritual and energetic component, wherein the practitioner or giver helps move the receiver's energy throughout the body to promote inner healing.

What happens during a tantra massage offered at a massage studio or spa center will vary greatly depending on the facility. In general, tantric massage involves massaging and stimulating a person's full body, including genitalia, while doing breathwork, meditation, and other spiritual practices or energy work. Some forms of tantric massage include the yoni massage (focused on the vulva), the lingam massage (focused on the penis), and massaging the sacred spot (aka the prostate).

Tantric massage can also be practiced at home with a partner and can be a way to introduce a slower, more intentional, and more intimate form of sexuality into a couple's sex life.

These are the most essential elements of a tantra massage:
  • For the recipient, being able to receive pleasure without feeling compelled to reciprocate.
  • For the giver, being willing to provide pleasure without the need of the same in return.
  • For the giver, learning to read the partner's body language and understanding the importance of touch.
  • For both, forgetting about time.
  • Each partner having a strong desire to please the other.
  • Strong personal hygiene in preparation for the experience.

In a MP environment is mostly a way of getting teased for an hour, sometimes they want extra $$$$ to make you come. If you want the real experience, FIND A REAL PRACTICIONER !!!! ()

Last edited: