Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A hidden gem half Japanese Lei @ Just Relax Wellness

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Spa Promoter
Reaction score
Awards
I have deleted my review per request by spa owner.

Lei is no longer there. She is planning to open her own spa .

Last edited:
gonna check her out, she is Annie at 3111 Sheppard Ave. east today...

Be warned. Some guy broke the Boys' Club rule and sent her this review link and she is pretty mad. Might not be a good day to see a lady in bad mood. Why would someone do such a thing? Trying to score some points ?

Last edited:
Be warned. Some guy broke the Boys' Club rule and sent her this link and she is pretty mad. Might not be a good day to see a lady in bad mood.

Why would she be made about your review. You were very complimentary.

Why would she be mad about your review. You were very complimentary.

I guess she just wanted to be under the radar and playing low key. I was told she was very popular and the most sought after girl at the spa. No wonder nobody wants to review her here and hiding her for themselves. Selfish bastards !

Last edited:
Be warned. Some guy broke the Boys' Club rule and sent her this review link and she is pretty mad. Might not be a good day to see a lady in bad mood. Why would someone do such a thing? Trying to score some points ?

Krayjee, it looks like someone is trying to discredit your ass, burn your ass and get it banned from Just Relax as it was completely banned from another board for whatever reasons recently ??????? Who has the big picture?????

Krayjee, it looks like someone is trying to discredit your ass, burn your ass and get it banned from Just Relax as it was completely banned from another board for whatever reasons recently ??????? Who has the big picture?????

I would guess it is one of Asian Angela's customers. She has targeted Krayjee since I have known her and that is going on 3 years now. She has tried to do everything to make his life hell. She will usually ask one of her customers to target anyone in the industry she doesn't like. She asked me many times to go after people. At first, I thought she was the victim, but now I realize she was the one causing the problems all along.

Hope you don't let it get to you Krayjee. Angela told me so many bad things about you, but I now believe she was the bad one, not you.

Angela then turned on me and had her friends attack me. She only cares about herself - no one else.

The one regret I have in this industry is meeting Asian Angela. She is the worst person I have met in this industry by a long shot. She acts like a 12 year old school girl and threatens and harasses anyone who doesn't do as she pleases.

Last edited:
I would guess it is one of Asian Angela's customers. She has targeted Krayjee since I have known her and that is going on 3 years now. She has tried to do everything to make his life hell. She will usually ask one of her customers to target anyone in the industry she doesn't like. She asked me many times to go after people. At first, I thought she was the victim, but now I realize she was the one causing the problems all along.

Hope you don't let it get to you Krayjee. Angela told me so many bad things about you, but I now believe she was the bad one, not you.

Angela then turned on me and had her friends attack me. She only cares about herself - no one else.

What ties would Asian Angela have in the MPA community? Isn't she an independent SP?

Angela has many, many guys that she knows in this industry - she has been an SP for 4 years and has well over 1000 customers. She is also friends with many Asian SPs and MPAs. Her best friend works as an MPA in Toronto. I went to dinner with her and her best friend twice. Bought Angela and her best friend dinner both times and then Angela started to bad-mouth me to that best friend, behind my back.

A large plurality of the blue board is controlled by Angela and her friends. If someone posts a review of Angela that she doesn't like, she will text many of her guy friends and ask them to attack the poster. I got tired of helping her on the blue board. I got tired of her attacking anyone who didn't give her a 100% perfect review. She wasted an entire weekend of mine back in November 2015 where she texted me over 150 times in 1 weekend, asking me to help her on the blue board. Wasted my entire weekend with her constant demands on my time.

Currently, it is Gene Kelly and his multiple handles that protects her image on the blue board. Angela controls Gene and tells him what to do, what to post and who to promote and who to attack. That is why she treats Gene Kelly so well, because he does whatever she tells him to do on the boards.

Angela then asked Gene to target me. I got tired of all the bullshit.

Oh, I see. Good to know. I've only seen her a couple of times a few years back. Didn't know she was like that. Good thing she doesn't have my number. I don't have time for needy SP's or MPA's for that matter.

Oh, I see. Good to know. I've only seen her a couple of times a few years back. Didn't know she was like that. Good thing she doesn't have my number. I don't have time for needy SP's or MPA's for that matter.

Angela and Gene Kelly aka Mongrel are the worst kind of people for you to meet in this business. /They will make up all kinds of stories to discredit you. They sent me a text they know where I live and try to out me and such. I am single guy with no family here so I don't give a fuck. She harassed my buddy by calling him everyday at family dinner time bcuz he wrote a bad review about her. She stopped only after he deleted the thread. I had seen her only once and never bothered writing a review about her cuz she wasn't worthy of a review. She came after me after I revealed about her ill behavior how she was harassing my buddy and her main rival little sp Miki Cherry whom I had reviewed. That pissed her off and using those idiots to harass me. There are 2 mods in her pocket in blue board. Those idiots will do anything she wants whether it is right or wrong.

Here is Gene Kelly's text I have saved in my phone.

If you still attacking me . Then I will post all of your pics to all the boards . Asshole BG. Lets see waiting game starts now. And your address too.
Here is the number he used..647 556 9185

Last edited:
You think that is bad Krayjee, Angela asked me to loan her $30,000 because her stocks had fallen on the HK stock market. I agreed to help her, but during the entire time she was asking me for help with money, she was bad-mouthing me behind my back to her friends. I eventually decided not to get her the money because I knew she was not trustworthy.

When I called her out on it and she was caught, she apologized and claimed she only bad-mouthed me just once. Bullshit.

My best advice is to simply tell the truth about her when she and her friends attack you. The truth is always the best defense.

Forget about those undesirable people. It doesn't worth wasting our time.
Let's get back to Lei and Just Relax. I heard she's booked solid. I don't even know I will get a chance to see her today.

Forget about those undesirable people. It doesn't worth wasting our time.
Let's get back to Lei and Just Relax. I heard she's booked solid. I don't even know I will get a chance to see her today.
Where is this just relax exactly? I googled it and it looks like a legit spa. Please help. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is this just relax exactly? I googled it and it looks like a legit spa. Please help. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

two locations, 160 East Beaver creek, unit 17 or 6545 Highway 7 east... phone numbers on craigslist... Lei could be at either one today...

Here is my follow up on Lei as promised. She was very happy to see me again and she becomes much more friendlier than the last time. Her massage today was a little on the weaker side as expected bcuz the reception girl told me she was crazy busy whole day. She was more into chit chatting with me than giving me the massage and tease like my last session. I took the opportunity and offered her to give a good massage. Not to my surprise she went for it.

I had a great time but there are so many fishes in the sea and I won't be sticking to one fav girl like i used to. They all tend to take you for granted just like Michelle did with me when you become so close to them .

All I can say now after this session, If you are into real good massage and good sensual HJ, Michelle is still ahead and she stills hold the flag but if you are into good massage and a little extra fun Lei is the one to see.

Last edited:
Thanks for the recommendation. Ended up seeing Lei and she was hot with a nice tight body. I'm hoping to see her again soon as I really enjoyed her finish . I really want to see Yuki who was at Suko spa as I hear she is hot . Anyone see them both and advise if I should try Lei again or give Yuki/suki a try .

Thanks for the recommendation. Ended up seeing Lei and she was hot with a nice tight body. I'm hoping to see her again soon as I really enjoyed her finish . I really want to see Yuki who was at Suko spa as I hear she is hot . Anyone see them both and advise if I should try Lei again or give Yuki/suki a try .

Hotness is all relative. What do you consider hot? When you say she is hot, what or who are you comparing her to? Many of the girls at these places are described as hot, but when I end up seeing them, they are average at best. I've seen Cici who used to work at this place. I'd say she is cute, but average looking. I've seen Shelly and she is also average looking.

Ashley from Pure is hot in my opinion. The girls working at places that masquerade as legit spas usually fall short on looks for me.

By hot I mean she has a nice body . She's fit and has a pretty face . She's comparable to some of the girls I've seen at Studio 9 back a few years back . I'm sure that the Premier girls are hotter but also a different price range and a different service .

By hot I mean she has a nice body . She's fit and has a pretty face . She's comparable to some of the girls I've seen at Studio 9 back a few years back . I'm sure that the Premier girls are hotter but also a different price range and a different service .

Banned from Just Relax? Lmfao! I never knew they have that kind of power...lol.

I have a good idea who that might be because I have already seen his text saying I was kicked out of the red board and also telling them he himself wrote a little bit about her two spas for her. Lol. Some guys will do anything to score some points with the ladies believing and dreaming they're good friends.
They seem to forget he is just another dick they stroke every day. My dick is one of them.lol.

There are so many jealous guys in this hobby so I don't know for sure who that guy might be and I don't really care. No need to waste my time investigating about him. I am not taking any freebies from any spa nor getting paid. So I don't give a hoot if they fall for that kind of crap. I have nothing to lose. My money is good. They all know what I am capable of and it will be their own loss.
Always remember, "we make a living by what we get, but make a life by what we give."

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  2. Hollywood_Spa:
    ❤ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 👄❤ Wednesday's, 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ❤ Nicole,❣💗 small girl, 💋💋 but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service🥰📱 416 222-5554📱
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💞💫💦 Wednesday, ❣❤ Mona, 👄👄 small body, long dark hair, nicely toned skin, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy ❣❤ 💋 Amy, has been here before, experienced treatment and provides very good service !💗💞Angela, 💋💋slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) CALL or TEXT OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🧧🐲🐉🀄️New Spring Special Promotion from April 19 to April 30🧧🐲🐉🀄️GET $20 DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION YOU SAW AD ON MASSAGE PLANET💯💯🔥🔥 ✅👌$120* for 30 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌$200*for 60 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌*Mention You Saw Ad on Massage Planet save $
  10. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessy, Kelly (to 7pm), Monica & Tracy. After 7pm: Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Kelly (to 7pm) is slim and pretty with very good services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  11. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢💥💞💦Wednesday, ❣❤ Alina,👄👄 awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy . and Lisa ❣ 📞 647 348-2899📞
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    : Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy open mind Yoyo 36 DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Samantha and Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEXY ZOE WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  15. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa,
  16. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖 Wednesday, Fifi, and . 🤩💖 Jenny, 💋 shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service. 💐 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  17. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  19. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢 💞❤ Wednesday, 🌞 💋 Yoyo, ❣slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and ❣ Tammy, 😍 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs
  21. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl in today &&Good service Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back!, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLENDER REAL SCHOOL GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND NEW TO THE BUSINESS 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  24. Username Required:
    Any SPs working tonight?
  25. ak1991:
    LK Bhai can u send the discord group invite .. was out for few months earlier well known as ak
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 24th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. alram89:
    Mississauga
  28. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, KIRAN, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  36. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🈵🈵👅👅🦵🦵👄👄
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  39. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Linda, Mimi, Molly, & Sherry Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: TALL & SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸DAISY: A CURVY PETITE ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  41. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN, oh, Evelyn! 💫True Spinner, 1st Day!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 90 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is popular & well known
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    Super MILF Sass & Service Queen Zoe@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  43. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 23th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & LILIAN & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. Jiosh:
    edmonton
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER, NYMPHO FOX AND CHINESE SECY EMILY@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back