Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review 19 Year Old Petite Thai Spinner Cheer @ Sulexa Agency - Shy & Submissive Little Treat in Markham - McCowan & 16th - 647-620-4499

Picko Lime

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Sulexa Agency
647-620-4499 (They prefer text, calls will most likely not be answered)
16th and McCowan in Markham

The Sulexa line up is getting stronger each day. The two new additions of Korean River and now Thai Cheer is making this agency a mainstay in Markham.

I saw River on Thursday for an amazing half session. As I was leaving Leona told me to come try the new girl Cheer on Saturday? She said she’s young and very beautiful but fairly new to the industry. So I booked a morning appointment for today and arrived as per my scheduled time with no booking issues. Leona was on point with her messages and informed me that Cheer had arrived and was waiting for me.

As i walked up to the second floor I saw Cheer waiting for me with a coquettish grin on her face and wearing that exact beige g-string bikini outfit. She’s young looking!! She says she’s 19 but I would guess no older than 21 or 22 for sure. First impression is how tiny and petite her frame is, Cheer is your prototypical Asian spinner. She asked me to walk up to the 3rd floor. I asked her to lead the way so I could watch her sexy ass sashay up those stairs.

I stayed for half hour and Cheer quoted me 160. She left the room and I got undressed. When Cheer returned I couldn’t help but put my hands all over this tiny little girl. I asked her how tall she was, Cheer replied 150 CM which is about 4’11” wow asked her how much does she weigh? Cheer replied 45 KG which is just under 100 lbs. So you get the idea now? Sexy 19 year old Thai girl, 4’11” and 100 lbs. Fairly new to the industry but is open minded and willing to learn. Cheer is very slim with a flat stomach, beautiful natural B sized natural perky tits with small nipples, a neatly trimmed patch on her pussy and a soft smooth ass. She’s got a very light facial complexion with light brown coloured straight hair down to her back.

It become apparent very early that Cheer is very shy and allows you to take control of the session. This almost makes her a submissive provider and allows you to push the boundaries. I had to reach out my hand to her so she could come closer to me. She’s open minded but timid, so you will have to guide her as she does take directions very well. I asked her if she could undress and she dropped her g-string bikini outfit on the chair. We were in the 3rd floor bedroom, I was sitting on the side of the bed as she slowly walked into my arms allowing me to gently lick and kiss her flat stomach and her soft perky tits. She’s very sensitive as I noticed from her reaction but she didn’t say anything or pull away. She let me nibble on her nipples as she grazed the back of my head with her left palm while my hands were firmly clasped on her bare ass cheeks squeezing them and spreading her asshole with my fingers. Cheer was silent but engaging waiting for further directions.

I got up and gave her big hug and told her how sexy she was, she responded with a silent shy giggle and covered her mouth like an obedient geisha. I told her to lay down on the bed so I could taste and eat her pussy. Her tiny little body now sprawled on the this big bed, her legs spread wide open inviting me to come dine on some delicious Thai pussy. I pecked and nibbled on the inside of her thin thighs before diving into her nicely trimmed pussy patch, getting a sweet scent of a young flower. I spread her dark pussy lips to reveal a wet, moist pink centre and a tiny little clit that was begging to be licked and nibbled. I drooled some spit onto her clit while spreading her pussy lips with my left index finger and left thumb. I then pasted my tongue onto her clit as I licked, nibbled and pinched on her G-spot trying to make her convulse with joy, I could see her hips moving up and down, her stomach contracting, her hands squeezing her tits. She peered down at what I was doing and when I looked up at her face she turned her head down and away - there is Cheer’s shyness still present. I then lubed my right middle finger by inserting it in my mouth then gently and slowly sliding it into Cheer’s tight warm pussy until I could feel her spongy goodness deep inside her vagina. Cheer started to moan now and wiggle her hips even more. While fingering her I went down on her again by licking her clit some more. Cheer was enjoying getting eaten out and getting fingered at the same time. She let me dine on her pussy for what seemed like days!!! She was in no hurry to stop me and I was enjoying eating every minute of Cheer’s pussy.

Finally I came up for some air and wanted to be spoiled. Once again, I had to give directions to Cheer to say if she could give me some BBBJ. She said ok and slid down between my legs. Cheer gives a decent BBBJ, it wasn’t very deep and it was very light and mostly just around the tip. I told her to stop and gave her more directions on how I liked it. I told her to make her mouth tighter when she was sucking and for her to go all the way down, far as she could. She nodded yes and said ok I try. This time her BBBJ was much better. Tighter, firm, deeper. As she sucked I told her to keep going further down. Much better suction after giving her directions. Told her to rub my balls with her hands and to try some BLS. She complied and licked my balls with her tongue and mouth while she stroked my cock. Told her to flip over so we could some 69. Her tiny little frame got on top of me and she planted her sweet Thai pussy right in my face and mouth. Her clean tight little asshole was inches away from my nose and I couldn’t help but spread her asshole and take a whiff, no foul scent detected at all. Debated whether to do DATO on her as I lightly finger probed her asshole from the outside. Very tight asshole. I passed on DATO and instead couldn’t wait to fuck this tiny little Thai tart.

I got off and stood by the side of the bed as Cheer laid on her back with her legs spread facing me - ready for some stand up missionary. I pulled her thighs out towards me until her pussy was at the edge of the bed. I covered up my cock and slid it into Cheer’s warm pussy as she grunted gently. She felt amazing, her pussy is tight, a 19 year old pussy being rammed and fucked while I squeezed her soft natural tits. She wrapped her legs around my ass as I thrusted faster and faster into her warm juicy box. Fucking Cheer and watching her slim thin body getting pounded was an absolute delight. Total control of her body as she’s very submissive. I now wanted to switch positions to doggy. Told her to get up and go on all fours on the edge of the bed. She knew I wanted to do doggy. I bent down and spread her ass cheeks and pussy to lube her pussy with my tongue and mouth before once again gently sliding my cock into her pussy. Slow to start and once tempo was gained I kept slamming and pounding her pussy while squeezing and spanking her ass. The view of Cheer in doggy was phenomenal.

I told Cheer I was close to busting and was about to pull out. I ripped off the condom and stroked my cock in front of her face as she wasn’t sure what I wanted. I told her to suck BBBJ some more and finish CIM. She grabbed my cock and stroked it then put it in her mouth and allowed me to face fuck her until I came with an outstanding mind blowing finish in her mouth. I stood there watching as she drooled all the cum out onto my cock and into her waiting hands while some dropped down onto her tits and thighs. She was a mess, covered in my jizz from face to legs. She quickly got up and ran towards the shower to clean up.

What an incredible hot steamy session with this young little Thai girl. An absolute must try if you are into young looking Asian girls with spinner bodies. How often will you get a chance this year to fuck a good looking Thai girl born in 2001 with a slim tiny petite figure who is 4’11” and weighs under 100 lbs??????

Cheer works every SATURDAY, SUNDAY and WEDNESDAY from 10am to 6pm. Text 647-620-4499 to book an appointment with Leona. I told her about some of the issues you guys are having regarding booking and she told me she is improving and will try to do better. Please be patient as they are completely swamped with calls and texts. This is a very busy place.

160 for half hour with Cheer. Services included CFS, BBBJ, CIM, 69, DATY, DIGITS. I didn’t ask about rimming or DFK/LFK (I never do this). Keep in mind Cheer is new to the industry. She is very shy, she is submissive and will allow you to take control of the session. She doesn’t talk much, when she does talk her English is minimal but enough to understand and engage in a session. If at times Cheer feels quiet and distant then engage with her and lead things, she will follow. She’s a great girl and provides excellent service as you get more comfortable with her.

Enjoy fellas 😀

Last edited:
Prob all fake, don’t even bother
Matter of fact I don't agreed with you Picko once again was right spot on I went on last Wednesday and it was a great session
Typical fucking loser make yourself useful and provide some review for all concerns
Instead of shooting your mouth with no clues what you talking about

Sunday April 11th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment:

🔥🔥Cheer 🔥🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥

Available from 10am—6pm

Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls!

- Open minded GFE services💯💝💯

- Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯

-Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁

Saturday April 17th we have THREE young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment:

🔥🔥Cheer (NEW THAI GIRL)🔥🔥Sami (TOP SUPERSTAR GIRL)🔥🔥River (NEW KOREAN GIRL) 🔥🔥

Available from 10am—6pm

Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls!

-Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁

Sunday April 18th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment:

🔥🔥Cheer 🔥🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥

Available from 10am—6pm

💯💯💯REAL CHEER PICTURES💯💯💯

Attachments

• 2858D378-EBA4-4BFB-8EC7-634D96666F39.jpeg
    2858D378-EBA4-4BFB-8EC7-634D96666F39.jpeg
    269.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 6595F241-0684-43D6-98A6-C9BC284B06CE.jpeg
    6595F241-0684-43D6-98A6-C9BC284B06CE.jpeg
    276.5 KB · Views: 157
Wednesday April 21st we have THREE young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment:

🔥🔥New Taiwan Top Girl CHARLIE🔥🔥Young Thai Girl CHEER🔥🔥Sexy Vietnamese Girl FAYE🔥🔥

Available from 9am—6pm

Thursday April 22nd we have THREE young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment:

Available from 10am—6pm

Saturday April 24th we have THREE young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment:

Available from 10am—6pm

www.sulexa.ca

Sunday April 25th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment:

🔥🔥Cheer 🔥🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥

Available from 10am—6pm

www.sulexa.ca

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want service without drama or tantrums, remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tel
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 29th , 𝓕𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. LoverBoy2000:
    👠 💕💋SUKI SPA!!!!! Now open in Markham! 🍑💋 We are the NEW GIRLS IN TOWN! And girls just wanna have fun! 🍆 💦 Located on the south side of Highway 7, between McCowan and Kennedy. 📍 We Provide Incall and Outcall Services and are available by Appointment Only! Three new girls to serve you each day. Eager and ready to please!!! XOXO 😘 Call/Text to Book Your Appointment: (437) 324-6626 💅
  4. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹We have new girls today Chloe and Nancy and Coci 🌹🌹🌹🌹Chloe so nice girl fun player, 🔥🔥🔥Nancy slim body big boobs 36D 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Dining table shower professional body slide😘😘😘😘, Cici is our professional masseuse here, don't miss it🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New lisa💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude k k- Spunky fun in a...
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  9. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina 😘 beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. She’ll make you feel so good. Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  17. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  19. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  21. Red Rose Spa:
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  24. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  34. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  37. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  38. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  40. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  48. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
Back